No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cliff is back and has answered the questions on his message board. Some good stuff there.

I have decided that I'm going to go to London in November to see him at the SG10 convention. Hopefully I'll be able to get some equally nice pics of him to share with everyone.

Ashtoreth

Comment

*looks to see if Cliff Simon REALLY posts here*

Cliff, if you are here...say something...please...us fangirls wish you were here
      sigpic

Comment

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
        FLIRTING! But thats for the other thread.

So, his voice IS flanged, but it's not for one scene in Ex Deus Machina.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress

Cliff, if you are here...say something...please...us fangirls wish you were here
          PM, remember the "Lets not freak Cliff out" thing?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

ROFLOL!!

If he was going to be freaked out by something on this thread, I very much doubt that it would be *that*...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmm *thunk* bare chested/ open shirt ba'al.... mmmmmmmmmm nice
              sigpic

Comment

ooh!!!! i just get MORE and more excited for this ep EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! he says it's his favorite baal ep too!!! i SOOOOOO can't wait!!

Comment

ROFL!!! soooooo true, hah

he loves animals too!!!!!!! *animal lover "awwwwwwwwwwwwww"age*

and he says
                  Spoiler:
                  LESS flange throughout the ep!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think we'd scare him off if he read this

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                      I think we'd scare him off if he read this
                      Yes, I think he would FREAK if he read a few pages back to the food thunking....

Comment

I dunno, though... After all, he's the one who did the body shot...

Comment

I don't want to know

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                            I don't want to know

Comment

lol! i've seen 'em and i STILL looked anyway

*thunk*

as for cliff freakin'.... well, like hah said he WAS the one that started it and he STILL wants that weird goa'uld love scene

still, maybe we shouldn't invite him to THIS thread for his own sake

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                                *Gets porta-sarc ready*

EDIT: Em, we're posting at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X