• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sniffle* i can!!!

really... i love discussion!!! no one else seems to though... *sniffle*

well, i guess shallow it is then...

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      hehehe!! well i don't mind some chocolate thunk cookies!!! sounds yummmy to me
      Plus, they go well with the .... *ice cream*

*thunk*
      *lands in teh portasarc* (almost as if I planned it that way... )

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

ooh!! chocolate thunk cookies dipped in ice cream and whipped cream with chocolate and caramel on top?? oh, too bad there's no bowls for the ice cream...

*thunk*

Comment

ROFL!!! This has become the Food Thunk Thread

....of course, if you intend to eat that ice ceam off of Ba'al's..... err... never mind...

*drags gutter cover in place, to prevent her mind from slipping*

Comment

hehe... round here, we don't just jump into the gutter... we pitch a tent, go for a long swim, light a nice campfire, and have some ice cream for dessert!

glad you got that gutter cover, miss

Comment

Yeah!! Merrin got her gutter cover! I wonder if that means she doesn't need her portasarc anymore?

Comment

merrin??? not need a portasarc??? ROFLMAO!!!!! maybe if we got her one permanently installed as a replacement!!!

love ya merr!

*looks at pics again*

*thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                  Yeah!! Merrin got her gutter cover! I wonder if that means she doesn't need her portasarc anymore?
                  Whaddaya mean 'I don't need mine'??? Ya can't have it!

*looks around warily and clings to her portasarc*

Comment

*After payoff from portasarc company, hah posts more pictures*

Rule #1: Be prepared for anything!

Doesn't it look like he's ready to deal with whatever life throws at him?

*Edit: Hey, I just noticed that it looks like he's getting ready to make Italian sodas or something...*

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                      *Edit: Hey, I just noticed that it looks like he's getting ready to make Italian sodas or something...*

OMG!!! it does!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! must.stop.laughing.must.breathe!!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Comment

Some pix...

PiB
                        O'Neill: If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm going to shoot you.

Comment

great piccys there yummy yummy yummy )
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                            OMG!!! it does!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! must.stop.laughing.must.breathe!!!! ROFLMAO!!!
                            Maybe he's going to make the ice cream sundaes

*PG forum...*
                            *thunk*
                            (another perfect landing)

Comment

if you want a discussion, stop side tracking everyone and start a discussion. here, I'll help:

What are the top five reason Ba'al makes for a good villian?

Here're mine <in no particular order>:
                              1. He is willing to set asside his pride to do what needs to be done
                              2. He has a secret base where he can torture people
                              3. Cool accent/well dressed
                              4. Always smiles
                              5. Is willing to wipe out entire solar systems instead of handing them over
                              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
                                Whaddaya mean 'I don't need mine'??? Ya can't have it!

*looks around warily and clings to her portasarc*
                                Nah, I wasn't trying to steal it. I was just taking inventory, and with the rate of new people coming in, and the next shipment of portasarcs on backorder (something about the Jaffa going on strike?), I'm just not sure we're going to have enough to get us through the week. Looks like Baal may have to share his.

Comment

Working...
                                X