Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purpleyin
    Brought a gift, not sure if it should be here or the Ba'al appreciation thread but anyway, um, there was craziness last night with a south park character generator and this was the result...

forgive me...

http://elnino.is-a-geek.com/hannah/myicons/baalv5.bmp
    Just thinking - where can i find this south park character generator? Thank you.

keep on Ba'aling

kady
    sigpic

Comment

mmm lovely piccys
      sigpic

Comment

Kady: http://www.planearium2.de/flash/spstudio.html

and welcome to the thread

ok, ok kay!! so i miiiight have used one of the nice shiny gold sarcs...

Comment

JUST because they come with wireless internet connections and cupholders doesn't make them invulnerable, you know...You all need to be more careful! And NEVER use a hairdryer while in a sarc, you could get electrocuted.

Comment

no hairdryer. check.

i really need to post more pics... i have hundreds!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
              JUST because they come with wireless internet connections and cupholders doesn't make them invulnerable, you know...You all need to be more careful! And NEVER use a hairdryer while in a sarc, you could get electrocuted.
              Does mine have wireless internet connections and cupholders??? Or does it just have the dedman switch?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Does mine have Baal in it??? *hopes*

Comment

Merrin, I can't help ya, sorry! See, you have to read the fine print! It CLEARLY says "Hunky System Lord not included." It's in Goa'uld, but it's printed right there nonetheless.

Ang, if you're interested in any of these special features, I'd be more than happy to show you my upgrade catalog.
                  We not only install wireless internet and snappy cupholders, but also espresso machines, heated seats, and MP3 players for your convenience.
                  I can send the jaffa over to install it by tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                    Well Ang, you gotta buy these special features you know.
                    Merrin, I can't help ya, sorry!
                    Oh! I'll buy 'em! Can we buy Ba'al too? How much??

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

ooh!! can i get the cupholders??

and missy, baal can't possibly be in yours... i already stole him to put in mine!! though i COULD work on that clone for you...

EDIT: ang, i thought you were leaving...

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                        and missy, baal can't possibly be in yours... i already stole him to put in mine!! though i COULD work on that clone for you...
                        Oh, but Merrin has the EVIL Ba'al and I have the X-Tok'ra Ba'al!

EDIT:
                        EDIT: ang, i thought you were leaving...
                        I'm going, I'm going! Last post! going now!

Comment

ah, but she said "baal" baal beez MINE!

hehe *iz evil*

bye ang!!

Comment

yes yes, em, baal be yours.... but we all can thunk over him can't we

ooooh....i got my first radioactive green jello....yippee!
                            sigpic

Comment

come on you baal thunkers...did we all forget about baal or something, what is the matter with everyone....oh, i know...

*runs to the cubboard and frig and such*

here we go, some ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate, peanut butter, carmel, hard chocolate, strawberries, cherries and icing....that should make us all either perk up or thunk...*gets porta-sarcs ready and fills the room up with mattresses and such for thunking...*

OMG! all the good stuff sounds good along with baal....*thunk*
                              sigpic

Comment

You forgot the chocolate thunk cookies.

mmmm.... chocolate thunk cookies....

Edit: Green jello would go nicely... thanks PotionsMistress et al
                                Last edited by CatGoddess; 18 April 2005, 04:36 PM.
                                I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X