Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emily_reich
    it SHOULDA been!!! two weeks ago it woulda been!!
    *thinks back* Now, wait...I started here less than two weeks ago, but I'm not gonna take that kind of blame... Well, maybe I did start the ice cream thing...and maybe I did get gatebee here... I *am* a bad influence!!!!!

*shakes head* and I used to be such a sweet, innocent person myself...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

maybe we're just ALL corrupting each OTHER!!!

but i blame CKO for the chocolate, ice cream, and whipped cream thoughts!!

Comment

It's Ba'al's fault for putting in us the collective "brane". Put all this whackoness together and you get the best and worst of all of us. All our warpedness combining to create a mind almost as evil as his.

*checks shoes* Yeah, they're a little tight...watch out, evilness may follow

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          maybe we're just ALL corrupting each OTHER!!!

but i blame CKO for the chocolate, ice cream, and whipped cream thoughts!!
          of course ya can blame me.... but what bout PM... she's just as guilty as i am
          sigpic

Comment

Some Cliff 100x100 icons that i made, because the world is sorely lacking in Cliff Icons...

Fairly basic and nowt flash, just some Cliff really!

PiB
            O'Neill: If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm going to shoot you.

Comment

Lovely! Thanks for sharing!

*rolls out the portasarcs & starts inflating*

Comment

Just a quick note to let you all know that Cliff's new OFFICIAL website is at www.cliffsimon.com.

My website is no longer Cliff's official website - the first webby for Cliff though it was, it is no more.

I am sad to say. But that is life - i look forward to seeing Cliffsimon.com growing, after all - it is much prettier than my site! *grin*

PiB
                O'Neill: If I ask what, and you say it's classified, I'm going to shoot you.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                  of course ya can blame me.... but what bout PM... she's just as guilty as i am
                  ok, fine, fine!!! PM too!!

lovely PiB!!! *gets out another portasarc*

Comment

awww.... *sniffles for PiB*

this is a lovely site, though i notice that much of the "biography" is taken from answers to questions that we asked him on the message board!! hehe

Comment

portasarc = portable sarcophagus? Now why would we need sarcophagi, portable or otherwise...

* looks over some of the pics in this thread *

...oh never mind, I get it

Alaskhah, thanks for the green!
                      I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

I've been reading about myths. Baal is spelled Baal.

Comment

baal, ba'al, baal, ba'al, baal, ba'al... yup, that sounds about right that of course goes for BOTH the canaanite and egyptian religions, and possibly another from the same part of the world, though i don't recall what one...

Comment

aw... no worries. We'll always recognize you.
                            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

...'cause it's quiet in here, and 'cause it's been a few pages...

Comment

Okay, I shared this elsewhere, but it's good enough that it bears repeating in here. Yesterday while I was at the store, I was trying to decide if I REALLY needed some cookies to bring back to work with me for the afternoon. I came across some chocolate "chunk" cookies, but could've *sworn* it said chocolate "thunk" cookies....Needless to say, I just about needed my portasarc right there & then...

Comment

Working...
                                X