Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Good Night Clubhouse!!

Last edited by DJgirl; 28 May 2007, 04:52 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
        I don't have alot of early Daniel but here's one spoilers for size

My Daniel clone is FirstLove all of my Daniel pics are him and I love Daniel then and now I hope that is ok. The reason behind that name is because Daniel is the first one I fell for in Stargate and I always come back to him.
        Hey poundpuppy! It's certainly ok to love Daniel then and now. We just pay extra attention to the floppy-haired cutie in this thread I love that piccie.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        The floppy hat of doom!

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3...cap0382ac1.jpg

Missed you last night people!!
        The floppy hat of doom... awww I like the boonie!

Missed you too, Anuna!

Comment

Edit: Hey Jass!!

Daniel S3 Smile.

Daniel and a baby:

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
            Yeah... I was pretty sure they're blue... *checks IMDB for pics* Oh, well, they're kinda greenish-grey, actually. Still, besides her eyes she just doesn't look all that Egyptian to me... But, like I said, I think I liked the way she played Sha're/Sha'uri a bit better than VB. It's true, she really didn't have very many lines, but that just shows off her acting even more, I think. You could tell what she was feeling and you could sense her strength through her shyness, even when she didn't say anything. I do like VB's acting too. I just think she over does it a bit.
            Meh... it doesn't matter too much. I agree, they both have their strong points.

Oh, same here. That airbrushing made it look like he was wearing make-up! Even forgetting the over-indulgent airbrusher from heck, I still prefer classic Daniel to new Daniel as well.
            LOL... yeah, some thick pancake makeup! I think CB probably got the worst of it (the airbrushing), and CJ didn't come out looking so great in those pics either, IMHO of course.

Thanks! And hi, Sweetie!

I think Sweetie and DannyBoy should get along nicely. Sweetie, Jess, let me introduce you to DannyBoy:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...nnyBoy/zz6.jpg

DannyBoy: It's good to meet you, Sweetie. And of course, it's an honor to meet our lovely hostess!
            Yep, if it weren't for this thread I probably wouldn't have any clones...
            Good point. In that case, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Jess!
            Don't over do it, hon....
            Hey there, DannyBoy, it's nice to meet you! Aww... you're such a little charmer Great to have you around!

Yep, make yourself right at home. Wendy's clones are very friendly, especially Gunny. As for Darling... well we try to steer clear of him.

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
              hey all!
              I just found this thread ( addy told me about it a few days ago)
              Not gonna read all the post, but I will come in and post and thunk over some lovely pics, cos Daniel in season 1 till say 3-4, is the Daniel I like the most....

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16.../win500faw.jpg
              Hastie! Great to see you here. If you like Daniel season 1-3(or 4), you are in good company here

Originally posted by Dani347 View Post
              *peeks in* I don't quite get the clones, but I do have a soft spot for Daniel in his early years. I like Daniel in all his forms up to the end, but the soft spot remains.

I think this might have been a turn off for some people (that's not a criticism of those people, just stating my interpretation of things I've heard) but I liked when Daniel was the least experienced and needed protecting. I liked the vulnerability. I have a thing for innocent intellectuals. Prisoners was a good episode showing that. Most of my favorite episodes with Daniel are season 2, I believe. Then add the Unas episodes and Legacy.

I don't know how often I'll be around (my interest in Stargate isn't what it was) but I might pop in sporadically.
              Hey Dani, welcome to the thread The clones thing is just some random silliness carried over from the Thunk threads... just some good fun.

I'm with you... I liked the vulnerability myself, as well as the innocence. I have a lot of faves in season 2 as well... Prisoners, Gamekeeper, Holiday... Legacy and The First Ones are great eps in S3 and 4.

However often you pop in, you'll always be welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                Yes...my Darling is quite something He also has control over Guam and Puerto Rico. I think it is part of his big plan for World Domination. I try to stay out of his evil plotting. I sort of have a thing for the evil side of Daniel so he is one of my favorite clones(but don't tell my other ones that).Like Maeve said, it mostly is a show. He does have a sweet side. Just ask anyone else that has spent an evening with him.

As soon as I get him back from Addy(at the end of the week) I will have him stop in, but for now here is a picture I captured of Darling during his takover of Florida...

He was a little miffed about me taking this picture, but I made it up to him
                Aw, cute. But...ask Addy what Florida means.

Although, personally I have no problem with Darling taking it over...as long as we get to watch.

Comment

Hey Spacemonkey! Love the pics... what a smile he has

And with that I'll say goodnight... see you guys tomorrow.

Comment

I think I'll be heading out, myself. Good night everyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                      Aw, cute. But...ask Addy what Florida means.

Although, personally I have no problem with Darling taking it over...as long as we get to watch.
                      Ahhh yes...Florida. Now that you say that, Addy did send me a PM telling me about that, just in case it ever came up

sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

hi all!
                        Again, not gonna read previous posts but I will post a few thunk worthy pics before dinner is ready....

sigpic

Comment

non pg...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

long hair, boonie, fingers AND tongue!

Jackpot!

sigpic

Comment

Ah, Jackpot... you can say that again! Love the pics Hastie!

Hey Clubhouse, how is everyone?

I didn't realize it the first time I watched Gamekeeper, but I like how Daniel is wearing different glasses when they're in that virtual reality. They're smaller and gold-colored, almost like the glasses the movie Daniel wore. I guess they were supposed to be the type of glasses Daniel wore as a child... that was a nice touch I thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X