sig by chlex

Comment

sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Last edited by DJgirl; 28 May 2007, 04:46 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Last edited by DJgirl; 28 May 2007, 04:46 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

I know it's a bit dark, but it makes me laugh everytime.

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Here is another oops I got...

Last edited by DJgirl; 28 May 2007, 04:47 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

"Daniel.....you dog"

Loved that line from Jack
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

looks like he wants a kiss, I am happy to comply

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                          So to get the conversation Started what ships do y'all associate with Classic Daniel?

I ship Daniel exclusively with Sha're until her death in season 3.

Great thread, Jess!

I say the best way to right a wrong is a fan fic. Sha're had so much potential in the series. Too bad they killed her off. I would have liked to have seen her freed from the Goa'uld and then bring her knowledge of them to the SGC. She could have been a great asset to the series.

I think her being a formor host and Teal'c as formor first prime would have set the stage for some deep conversations between the two.

Vala--as perky as she is--just doesn't hold a candle to Daniel's wife in the movies. I would have liked the show better if they kept her, Skaara and the village elder as regulars in the series.

Abydos should have been set up to be a off world base. An allience point in the series. I was disappionted in the series for turning it's back on Sha're, Skaara and the people of Abydos. especially after the setting played such a huge part in the film.
                          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

A little bit of shameless self promotion? Some people may have seen this little vid of mine, but it was deleted from YouTube:

http://media.putfile.com/Please-remember-

These are my favourite Daniel moments, mixed with what happened in "Meridian" and how the team (family) reacted. I used a love song that speaks of good - bye on purpose, because a friendship as great as SG - 1 team friendship is basically love.

*sighs*

Hope you'll like it.
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                              Great thread, Jess!

I say the best way to right a wrong is a fan fic. Sha're had so much potential in the series. Too bad they killed her off. I would have liked to have seen her freed from the Goa'uld and then bring her knowledge of them to the SGC. She could have been a great asset to the series.

I think her being a formor host and Teal'c as formor first prime would have set the stage for some deep conversations between the two.

Vala--as perky as she is--just doesn't hold a candle to Daniel's wife in the movies. I would have liked the show better if they kept her, Skaara and the village elder as regulars in the series.

Abydos should have been set up to be a off world base. An allience point in the series. I was disappionted in the series for turning it's back on Sha're, Skaara and the people of Abydos. especially after the setting played such a huge part in the film.

That would have been a really good idea Jackie!! Even if they did have Sha're abducted, they should have had more interaction with her father. He was a good character.

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                A little bit of shameless self promotion? Some people may have seen this little vid of mine, but it was deleted from YouTube:

http://media.putfile.com/Please-remember-

These are my favourite Daniel moments, mixed with what happened in "Meridian" and how the team (family) reacted. I used a love song that speaks of good - bye on purpose, because a friendship as great as SG - 1 team friendship is basically love.

*sighs*

Hope you'll like it.
                                Anuna, that was a very touching video. I absolutely loved it!! As soon as my ban is lifted, you are getting some green

sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X