No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning. I'm a penguin who normally only lurks, but a friend (with a sharp beak ) said I could go ahead and post this anyway 'cause, while definitely Sam/Jack shippy, it's primarily a Sam!fic as it's an attempt to get into Sam's head in S7/8... And I know several of you might be interested and don't generally dive into the S/J thread. So, for what it's worth, Fear.

And since I'm posting, I should admit, as our family watches everything online now, to watching Sanctuary as soon as it's uploaded, while we don't typically get to our SGA download for several days ... Anyone know if they're planning on making Sanctuary available for legal download, too? Thanks

Comment

*sneaks in*

50 Helen icons

you can find the rest on my LJ

http://jasminago.livejournal.com/827.html

*sneaks out*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Same brain...ooh that's scary
        Nah, not sharing the same brain with jckfn, that's a good thing. Now, if I were sharing a brain with you, THAT would be scary!

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post

apology....
        Spoiler:
        Sorry that I've been such a downer over the last fue days as you've probably guessed I dont really have a very high opinion of myself...basically I have a very low self esteem, I see it as easy for other people to hate me when I do myself.....anywho enough of being a downer....Lets talk about AT yeah......Shes pretty awesome aye
        Spoiler:
        No need to apologise and, hey, we love you!

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        Good morning. I'm a penguin who normally only lurks, but a friend (with a sharp beak ) said I could go ahead and post this anyway 'cause, while definitely Sam/Jack shippy, it's primarily a Sam!fic as it's an attempt to get into Sam's head in S7/8... And I know several of you might be interested and don't generally dive into the S/J thread. So, for what it's worth, Fear.

And since I'm posting, I should admit, as our family watches everything online now, to watching Sanctuary as soon as it's uploaded, while we don't typically get to our SGA download for several days ... Anyone know if they're planning on making Sanctuary available for legal download, too? Thanks
        Thanks for the link.

I'm a Luddite so know little about downloading but if you go to the Sanctuary thread it mentions the episodes being available on HULU. Hope that helps.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Sorry I haven't been here lately. Been busy trying to sell the house and other things, but I have to say that I've really enjoy seeing AT on Sanctuary. It's been a long time since I've actually looked forward to watching anything on SciFi.

I hope that the series will last a long time or as much time that AT wishes it to be.

Also,

Happy Birthday AD!!!
          And a belated Happy B-day to those I've missed since being here last.

Comment

Just finished my sanctuary music vid!! It's Helen/John.
            As for spoilers, I used clips from 'sanctuary for all', webisodes 3 and 4
            The link: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=u8fvfthvZxw

Hope you like

Comment

Welcome from Delurking hope you stay delurked

YAY Prettiness

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Nah, not sharing the same brain with jckfn, that's a good thing. Now, if I were sharing a brain with you, THAT would be scary!

Spoiler:
              No need to apologise and, hey, we love you!

Thanks for the link.

I'm a Luddite so know little about downloading but if you go to the Sanctuary thread it mentions the episodes being available on HULU. Hope that helps.
              Thanks EH-T (((Eh-T)))
              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

I can't believe I forgot Agent Dark's birthday. And I was supposed to bring the cake too. Colonel O'Neill will be ticked.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                  The enticements are plentiful, for both Vancouver and AT4. The greenbacks, not so much.
                  Alas, I'm kinda in the same camp as you. Especially with the US economy's current downturn, AT4 is pretty much out of the question for me, though Chicago is still doable. Hopefully.

Good thing I'm a vegitarian
                  Yay a fellow vegetarian!

Thanks to everyone who've shared their stories about meeting AT, I always enjoy reading fan accounts of meeting her.

Very OT, but I had to share (warning for some US politics)
                  Spoiler:
                  It's taken me 6 months, but today I finally got to see Barack Obama at a campaign rally in North Carolina! Whether he wins the election or not, it was a slightly surreal but absolutely unforgettable experience. The icing on top of an already awesome weekend.

sigpic

Comment

Looking at Amanda always make me feel better
                    Even though the ~The Amanda Effect~ is a powerful illness, it's also a powerful cure for down feelings .

Ohw Rocky thats so sweet, thank you
                    You're welcome

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    OK for those of you that havent already heard on the 3rd of October Teryl Rothery gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Londyn Jean Alana Abrahams-Rothery, Im so happy right now
                    Aww, good for them

Wow jasmina, you rock . 3, 4, 5, 13, 19, 21, 31, 32, 34, 51, and 54 are my favorites .

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                    Sorry I haven't been here lately. Been busy trying to sell the house and other things, but I have to say that I've really enjoy seeing AT on Sanctuary. It's been a long time since I've actually looked forward to watching anything on SciFi.

I hope that the series will last a long time or as much time that AT wishes it to be.
                    Well said , I love this show, and Helen, the show and Helen *wink* are the only/main things I look forward to on Fridays. I hope this show can give Amanda the fame and attention she deserves . Not that she cares .

Comment

Hey Jenn!

I have a quick question... the chapters have been appearing in my inbox, but I'm allergic to unfinished fic. Not because I don't trust you to finish it, because I'm just too damn impatient. So how many chapters do you think it's going to be? Thanks
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        Hey Jenn!

I have a quick question... the chapters have been appearing in my inbox, but I'm allergic to unfinished fic. Not because I don't trust you to finish it, because I'm just too damn impatient. So how many chapters do you think it's going to be? Thanks
                        It's complete now, I always forget fanfic.net doesn't include that in their little blurb thing *sigh*.

And because one should always be vaguely on topic, a sig I made some time ago:

Comment

Oooh! *pounces*

Thanks Jen!
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
                            Happy Birthday AD!!

Hope you had a great day! Sorry its so late
                            apology....
                            Spoiler:
                            Sorry that I've been such a downer over the last fue days as you've probably guessed I dont really have a very high opinion of myself...basically I have a very low self esteem, I see it as easy for other people to hate me when I do myself.....anywho enough of being a downer....Lets talk about AT yeah......Shes pretty awesome aye
                            Spoiler:
                            ATF *big squishy hugs* you don't need to apologise, and besides that's what friends are for to help each other when we need a little help to feel better about ourself, as for meeting Amanda she would love you just for being you! But I do know how you feel.

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            OK for those of you that havent already heard on the 3rd of October Teryl Rothery gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Londyn Jean Alana Abrahams-Rothery, Im so happy right now
                            Spoiler:
                            Awww!! That's great news! Congrats to Teryl and her family!

And I'm looking forward to seeing Sanctuary ep 3 tonight!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire
                              I keep reading that as "I talk to my pants" repeatedly.

and it is a pretty sig *g*
                              That's what I thought it said until you pointed out that it didn't.
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire
                                I keep reading that as "I talk to my pants" repeatedly.

and it is a pretty sig *g*
                                Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                                That's what I thought it said until you pointed out that it didn't.
                                LOL, I thought the same when I read it too.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X