Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
    Why didn't we know she was going to be on the Today Show BEFORE TODAY!!?!?!?!?! I was LITERALLY thinking about this yesterday, and would ****ing walk out of class (if my teacher wouldn't let me) to call my mom and say "OMG! WAKE UP AND HIT RECORD please!!!!" UGH! I know it's on their site (thanks for that btw), but it's just not the same as live or going out of your way to record it.

EDIT

OMG IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!! The Today show video on their site plays for a second with no sound then STOPS!!!!!!!!! I've asked Sky to send it to me, but
    check your mail, it's there
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Parsifal uploaded a good quality version of the today show and posted the link here
      sigpic

Comment

the pictures look really good and the titles will be great to watch in the morning. Thanks everyone
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Do please tell us, in spoilers if necessary, all about Sanctuary, I want to read about it tomorrow morning. I so hope it lives up to expectations. For Amanda's sake but also for selfish reasons; I could do with a new SF series to follow now SG1 is over.
          ITV4 is showing the premier on Monday and Wednesday, which is a bit of a bugger as I go bellydancing on a Wednesday.

FF
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
            Why didn't we know she was going to be on the Today Show BEFORE TODAY!!?!?!?!?! I was LITERALLY thinking about this yesterday, and would ****ing walk out of class (if my teacher wouldn't let me) to call my mom and say "OMG! WAKE UP AND HIT RECORD please!!!!" UGH! I know it's on their site (thanks for that btw), but it's just not the same as live or going out of your way to record it.

EDIT

OMG IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!! The Today show video on their site plays for a second with no sound then STOPS!!!!!!!!! I've asked Sky to send it to me, but
            I know how you must feel, I went to bed last night at 2:30 because I was trying to find what time and channel the show would be on, NBC, channel 11, 9am . And I woke up at 7 so I could record it, and I did .

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            Parsifal uploaded a good quality version of the today show and posted the link here
            Awesome, awesome new sig . You have a copy? .

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              check your mail, it's there
              Thanks!

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
              Can you download stuff from hulu? I actually just remembered that I had Orbit and was able to download it from the site. However, it's in flv format and I don't know of any good conversion programs.

Comment

Hi guys, not sure if it's necessary, but on Amanda's website, there's some talk about the shows air dates and her appearance in NYC - Amanda's site

Comment

try a program called 'Super' it converts flv's to other stuff. also mpegstreamclip. I believe version 1.9 (both mac and windows) will convert flv's now

like....how do you think i got the clip done so quickly? recorded it on dvd, converted just that little part.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Made a banner with the pretty pretty pics! Cause I had to
                    Not a 100% sure I like it, but hey I felt like sharing

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                      Made a banner with the pretty pretty pics! Cause I had to
                      Not a 100% sure I like it, but hey I felt like sharing

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...ypresspi-1.jpg
                      I like it It's nice and purple.

And the radioshow is over. I caught about 10 minutes. Nice to hear her talk about the show.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                        Awesome pictures Parsifal

I'm really enjoying seeing her promoting Sanctuary, she seems so accomplished and is looking so good

That's a great mental image

How much of his degree does my brother have to do before I can start calling him an Astrophysicist?
                        Heh....like after one lecture. That's what I'd be telling all my friends....
                        sigpic

Comment

For everyone that downloads it, make sure you listen to a bit of the show after the interview and know that I'm in the chat room as "chu7."

Comment

Oh boy
                            Oh boy
                            Oh boy
                            Oh boy
                            Oh boy
                            Oh boy
                            1 HOUR TO GO!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Enjoy the show everyone .

*Runs off to watch*

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post

She is without question, one of the most beautiful women on the planet! She only gets much better looking with age, any dress, and any hair color . She is a goddess, my god, these are some of the best pics I've ever seen of her. Of anything, Amanda alone makes that dress look great, Amanda brings out her own beauty. Oh man, there is no question, Amanda is absolutely gorgeous. Yeah, Amanda is all grown up, but blond, or dark, she's still are Amanda. I wish we could see Amanda this glamorous and stunning all the time. This is one lovely lady, inside and out, and that'll never change. If only Carter would wear high heel shoes as often as Amanda.
                              rocky, you really need to state how you feel, but put more emotion in it. i just can't *feel* the love or attraction, you know?

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kett1701 View Post
                                Everyone watch The Today Show Friday morning. A friend of mine was in NY with Amanda and found out that Amanda is scheduled to do the show prior to her signing at the NBC store. I think she's in the last hour.

Kett
                                amanda on the today show? what GREAT promotion!!

*is super duper jazzed about sanctuary being on TONIGHT!*

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X