• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate you.........

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post

I hate you.........
      It's a shame because I like you . Besides, all I have, and probably ever will have are dreams of her, you my friend have met the real thing . In which case, I hate you....... just kidding .

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        It's a shame because I like you . Besides, all I have, and probably ever will have are dreams of her, you my friend have met the real thing . In which case, I hate you....... just kidding .
        Hehe, yeah, guess I have no need for dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
          You were unbelievably gracious and generous. Folks, this Samandan really did the kindest thing and gifted her fellow fans (some she had never met until GABIT) with these hot items. You were outbid on the blouse by Clare, who has quite a Sam clothing collection - she won the woolen outfit from Emancipation at AT2 and I believe she may have won one of the gowns too. Very sweet lady from Scotland.
          Gee thanks.

Cool for Claire. By woolen outfit I assume you mean the second, heavier one she wore in that episode not the blue dress? Interesting.

Hi guys, I just saw Kush and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOA! That was a wicked episode.
          Spoiler:
          I started taping the episode, and I was super surprised to see Amanda giving the intro about Sanctuary on TMN . I was also surprised to see David Nykl (Zelenka) and Sarah Strange (Morgan Le Fay) in the episode too, when ever I saw Helen and David's character, i thought of the time Carter and Zelenka were stuck in the elevator in Atlantis

Anyway, the episode IMHO was by far the best yet, it was full of surprises, twists and turns . I usually see what's coming, because I've seen it all, or so I thought . The whole time I thought Druitt was behind all the deaths, but I was wrong, he actually turned out to be useful . And I can easily say this was the biggest Helen eppy yet . I loved all of Helen's moments, especially her dislike toward coffee jokes , and her proud to be Brit joke was priceless . I liked how at the start we got a bit into Helen and John's love life, and what they meant to each other, and it was great seeing a blonde Helen Magnus . Watching her science skills reminded me of Carter a bit, but I'm starting to see Helen as her own science woman though . The ending was wicked, how Helen was able to figure out who the monster was and BANG! shoot it down .

I loved this episode, and I can see why Amanda said she was proud of it, and now I'm really looking forward to the episode Requiem even more .
          Spoiler:
          I'm in a different part of the country and we get Movie Central. We did not get a intro by AT. Wonder why.
          I agree the episode was excellent. Best to date I think. More Helen and nice to see John Druitt again. I think Amanda and Chris are great together. We also got to see more of Helen's sense of humour in this one, which I love. DN's voice was so different without the accent.

[QUOTE=Skydiver;9123365]is canada ahead of us? [QUOTE]

In many things.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          that bites

it's 9pm my time, which is central time, and not commerical free.
          I'm in your time zone too and also get it at 9:00. I do love seeing it commercial free.

Oh . At least you watching the show might contribute to it's ratings .
          Yes and we are grateful.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Nope, Wellington NZ is because I'm awesome.
          Ya, you are the real reason I've always wanted to visit NZ.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Ooops, forgot to mention something. Here is one other instance where we are not behind the US for a change. Space will show the Ghost Hunters episode featuring Amanda next Friday (same night it is on Scifi in the States). There was a blurb about it on The Circuit today which included an audio interview with Amanda. She joked this (GH) gig was going to make her the national spokeswoman for Depends.

Checked the Space website. Show airs at 6:00 p.m. Central and 7:00 p.m. Eastern.
            Last edited by EH-T; 25 October 2008, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Hey y'all! I'm gonna list my usual question / "talk" list again, so anyone who doesn't like to read it, PM me and I'll give you guys an ice cream. Just kidding! I like you guys (and girls ) a lot.

1 Was David Nykel in the episode?
              2 Rocky you lil' you always have the nice dreams . I do think: think of Amanda, think of Amanda, and even if I have dreams, I DON'T SUCCEED in Remembering them!

Your such a lucky boy to have dreams about her. I had some too just... I can't remember any new ones. Can'tya send me some "positive toughts" so I can dream about her too. And yeah, it's hard .... TO NOT call her your girl, luckily I always just on the right moment typ our or the girl instead of my. Oh next time You see Amanda, can't ya ask her to clone herself like 2 times. One for you and one for me? than you get the 'Manda clone with the Orange hair. That hubby of hers really is one hell of lucky guy.

Luckily there are other fish in the pound, I play the fishing game but, still no catch, do I use the wrong bait ?

3 On the Audio Interview with Ghost Hunters, her gig? What is Depends? An organisation that helps people who....?
              Or is it spelled organization, cause I know American / British English can also be diffrent in writing....

I'll hop in later tonight (it's 23.00 here) See ya in an hour....

oh 4..... brings in big boxes of ice cream and hot choclate milk (incase ya like something warm)....... have fun sweet boys and girls

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Daivy View Post
                Hey y'all! I'm gonna list my usual question / "talk" list again, so anyone who doesn't like to read it, PM me and I'll give you guys an ice cream. Just kidding! I like you guys (and girls ) a lot.

1 Was David Nykel in the episode?

3 On the Audio Interview with Ghost Hunters, her gig? What is Depends? An organisation that helps people who....?
                Or is it spelled organization, cause I know American / British English can also be diffrent in writing....
                David was indeed in the episode. Odd to hear him without a Czech accent.

Depends are, essentially, adult diapers.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  David was indeed in the episode. Odd to hear him without a Czech accent.
                  I'm going to watch the episode again, but who was he? I didn't recognize him.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    He was the co-pilot who hid in the bathroom. The one who had his wrist slashed.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      He was the co-pilot who hid in the bathroom. The one who had his wrist slashed.
                      HU!..... did not look like him.....

Thanks

Comment

Ooops, forgot to mention something. Here is one other instance where we are not behind the US for a change. Space will show the Ghost Hunters episode featuring Amanda next Friday (same night it is on Scifi in the States). There was a blurb about it on The Circuit today which included an audio interview with Amanda. She joked this (GH) gig was going to make her the national spokeswoman for Depends.

Checked the Space website. Show airs at 6:00 p.m. Central and 7:00 p.m. Eastern.
                        That's priceless. I hope somebody managed to get the audio.

I watched it twice and still didn't see him. And I've definitely heard him without the Czech accent. Can't believe I didn't recognize him or his voice.

Darn. Guess I'll just have to watch the episode again.
                        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                          I watched it twice and still didn't see him. And I've definitely heard him without the Czech accent. Can't believe I didn't recognize him or his voice.

Darn. Guess I'll just have to watch the episode again.
                          Yeah, I always watch them twice. Tis rather odd.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                            That's priceless. I hope somebody managed to get the audio.
                            Well since it's your birthday....well almost in Mandy's time zone...

Happy Birthday! Hope you don't mind that it's a video

AT on Space

http://www.4shared.com/file/68429031..._on_Space.html

Thanks goes to Mandy for being the camera operator
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                              Well since it's your birthday....well almost in Mandy's time zone...

Happy Birthday! Hope you don't mind that it's a video

AT on Space

Have I told you lately that you guys rock?! No??? Well, you do!!!!
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                                AT on Space

Oh, thank you so much!

You're my hero!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X