No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a gif out of "I'm stargate barbie and we're dead" once, so no sound but it will have to do till someone pops out a vid. (which I assume it'll happen soon)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
      If you have time you could watch them all yet. I was just trying to youtube it and I havent found anything yet... But i did find a funny moment of Frozen, cracks me up everytime I see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jyThrht_lA

I know for sure it is on the dvd boxsets of regio 2. I would say if I have time I would put it on youtube for a few days for people who would love to see it but I can't promise anything atm cause I am kind of busy lately.
      Hee...I havent seen this extra before! With all the talk of different scenes on different region dvd's, it makes me wonder just how much I've missed. Thanks for linking Eve. I should spend more time in youtube like I used to do and have a fun search of new stuff thats out there.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      I made a gif out of "I'm stargate barbie and we're dead" once, so no sound but it will have to do till someone pops out a vid. (which I assume it'll happen soon)

*reads her lips* Thanks! Another scene I didnt even know existed.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Bahahahaha that's hilarious!! he he I love how agressively she tells him they are dead heheh.
        Meanwhile Daniel aka Victor was just on Burn Notice in boardshorts hahahahahaha
        sigpic

Comment

I uploaded the video of Stargate barbie, only that bit though and it has her talking some before but you get the point...to be honest I am not sure how long it will stay on youtube but I hope at least for a few days eh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2JKpGRFC1I

Enjoy and laugh!!!

Comment

I uploaded the video of Stargate barbie, only that bit though and it has her talking some before but you get the point...to be honest I am not sure how long it will stay on youtube but I hope at least for a few days eh

Enjoy and laugh!!!
            Yay! Thanks so much! AT has such a great delivery on this.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
            ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

LOL

Thanks Eve!
              Jenni

Comment

beat me to it, i was gonna e-mail it to eve to be youtube'd

anyone needs an e-mail of the wmv, let me know.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Enjoy and laugh!!!
                  Thanks for sharing it.
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Enjoy and laugh!!!

You're my hero of the day (and maybe Skydiver )! THANK YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      the one problem i had with paradise lost...sam was made to look bad just to facilitate the plot. and not only did they do it - maybourne snagging her zat - they then called attention to it by making her publically announce her 'failing' to hammond.

it wasn't maybourne being a sneak that grated, but sam 'confessing' to hammond. IMHO, that line would have been better served to have been seen during her scene with Teal'c. 'it's my fault that he's gone. maybourne got my zat....' to which teal'c replies, 'yes, he did, however my experience with the former colonel harry maybourne is that if he is committed to having something happen, he will make it happen. and you are not the only member of this command whose vision he has obscured with the coat of a sheep'

and sam frowns as she figures out what the heck he just said. 'pulled the wool over my eyes teal'c,' she corrects. 'and that habit of his is precisely why i should have paid more attention.'

Teal'c quirks his head, realizing that he can't change her mind and then suggests 'perhaps you can confess your perception of failure to o'neill when we find him'
                      I like your solution, Sky. Also, Jack had let his guard down too. Maybe Sam thought he was watching her back & so didn't worry about Harry being behind her. I would have preferred some kind of a struggle though.

And poor Sam--zatted point blank. That's gotta have an effect.

[QUOTE=Alan;8932760]
                      Originally posted by rderoch View Post

Wow. I just read that but, and I honestly and sincerely mean this, that until I got to the end I thought you were talking about Sam. Maybe it's because both character and actress have all those things in common.
                      Very true. And they're both hard workers. They both just make it look easy.

Comment

The other mishap with Avenger--she apparently kept touching the "ruins" and accidentally knocking them knocking over.

Comment

Enjoy and laugh!!!
                          I've been going through a bunch of scifi type magazines I've had for awhile, and flipped open the TV Zone Special #77 issue, and amazingly landed right on the page where the following quote is:

"The prop guys have made me what we're calling the 'Carter special,' which is, in fact, an amalgamation of three different guns. It's an awesome weapon, quite powerful and much heavier as well as more cumbersome than the P-90. Yesterday was the first time I actually used this gun. I had to fire it as well as reload it while running. Now, I'm not the most co-ordinated person at the best of times, and this scene we were shooting was big. It had Jaffa coming out of the forest and bombs going off as well as SFX rigged all over the place. One mistake by an actor could screw up everything. When I loaded the last magazine, the clip suddenly exploded and bullets went flying all over the place. It was a little Stargate Barbie moment for me."
                          Amanda Tapping (Major Samantha Carter) - Avenger 2.0 (G9)

Comment

Forgive me if this is going to be a 'senior' moment, but I just saw a sarky Sam moment that I don't remember being mentioned.

(crosses fingers that she's not making an ass of herself)

How about "Go suck a lemon!"

Mumsey
                            (Who's been a bit distracted lately.)
                            For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                              Forgive me if this is going to be a 'senior' moment, but I just saw a sarky Sam moment that I don't remember being mentioned.

Mumsey
                              I think it's from "48 Hours" as Sam is walking away from having lunch with McKay and he's been his usual obnoxious self (this is the 1st episode McKay appeared in), and Sam replies "Go suck a lemon!".

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                                When the individual seasons came out, the UK sets had extra bonus material. Don't know why. It never made any sense to me. Especially since it was US/Canada companies that created the content/discs and they were the countries that got shorted.
                                I've never understood that either. If they have the material, why not just include it all? (Hey, did I just agree with rderoch? I must be slipping. )

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                the one problem i had with paradise lost...sam was made to look bad just to facilitate the plot. and not only did they do it - maybourne snagging her zat - they then called attention to it by making her publically announce her 'failing' to hammond.

it wasn't maybourne being a sneak that grated, but sam 'confessing' to hammond. IMHO, that line would have been better served to have been seen during her scene with Teal'c. 'it's my fault that he's gone. maybourne got my zat....' to which teal'c replies, 'yes, he did, however my experience with the former colonel harry maybourne is that if he is committed to having something happen, he will make it happen. and you are not the only member of this command whose vision he has obscured with the coat of a sheep'

and sam frowns as she figures out what the heck he just said. 'pulled the wool over my eyes teal'c,' she corrects. 'and that habit of his is precisely why i should have paid more attention.'

Teal'c quirks his head, realizing that he can't change her mind and then suggests 'perhaps you can confess your perception of failure to o'neill when we find him'
                                Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                                I like your solution, Sky. Also, Jack had let his guard down too. Maybe Sam thought he was watching her back & so didn't worry about Harry being behind her. I would have preferred some kind of a struggle though.

And poor Sam--zatted point blank. That's gotta have an effect.
                                I didn't view it as Sam looking bad. After all, Maybourne had helped them out on a couple of occasions so there was no reason to suspect he would do what he did. Sam was busy so if anyone was to blame (and I don't think anyone was) it was Jack for not paying attention to Maybourne when Sam's back was turned.

I didn't view her "confession" to Hammond as blaming her but just as a way to show how she blamed herself (unjustly) which added to the anguish she went through over Jack being lost. However, I think Hammond should have made it clear that it wasn't her fault. I don't recall his exact words but I don't think he was clear she wasn't to blame. Which is why many probably view it the way you do.

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

Mumsey
                                Good one Mumsey. certainly brings out the snark in her.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X