Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    *clamps hand over mouth, avoids making a height joke*
    Ok smarty pants...I'm not as short as I think I am...it comes up to my hips...but I will say this...I had the kids stand next to the bed to get a comparison...I kept yelling at Tom to stop standing on his tippy toes...boy did I have to eat my words...here's a pic of me and Tom next to my bed...
    Spoiler:

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Awesome! Hehe... my mum wants to come and see Wicked!
    So you are still coming out to Australia then??
    I thought the Wicked tickets had sold out for the first run??? Must check with Ticketek!

Just quickly popping in to show off my special most awesome picture I got from EH-T!!!
    I soooo can not wait for AT4!!!!

Look who I spotted in Facebook....hehe!!!

Night all!!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
      Guys I just got this message through my LJ about DeeJay, I know others may have received it already, but just in case:

"Hi there, my name is Lee. I am Denise's best friend from Florida. I just want to let her online friends know that she is in the hospital. Her family called me last night....and she is bad. Her kidneys are shutting down because she was so dehydrated and her tumors are growing. Please keep Denise and her family in your prayers."

Keep DeeJay in your thoughts and prayers.
      Thank you for letting us know, PengYn.

*is sad*
      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
        Thank you for letting us know, PengYn.
        *is sad*
        Oh no...thank you PengYn...that's really not good.
        I'll continue to keep Denise and her family in my thoughts and prayers...as I will with the Samandan family who know and love Denise...
        (((Samandans)))

(((Deejay)))
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Guys I just got this message through my LJ about DeeJay, I know others may have received it already, but just in case:

"Hi there, my name is Lee. I am Denise's best friend from Florida. I just want to let her online friends know that she is in the hospital. Her family called me last night....and she is bad. Her kidneys are shutting down because she was so dehydrated and her tumors are growing. Please keep Denise and her family in your prayers."

Oh no, thanks PengYn for letting us know. I'll keep Deejay and her family in my thoughts and prayers

((((((Deejay))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

That's awful news. I'll keep her in my prayers, and hope that she's getting all the help she needs. xxx
            "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Continuum pix: there are a couple here I hadn't seen before:

http://andreas-ri.livejournal.com/11...le=mine#cutid1
              "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

thanks for letting us know
                My thoughts and prayers go out to her *hugs*

Comment

My thoughts and prayers for DeeJay to make a speedy recovery. Thx Penguin for letting us know.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

I'm glad you posted it here PengYn... Deejay has made lots of friends here.
                    (((Deejay))) I will keep her and her family in my thoughts and prayers!!
                    Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 31 May 2008, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                      FYI, a new interview with AT is up at http://sanctuaryfans.com

Thanks Antoa. Great job on the interview ladies. Really looking forward to Sanctuary.

By the way, where are Vikitty's pictures of AT3?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Sad to read this, i will keep DeeJay in my thoughts and sending prayers out for her and also for her family.
                        ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                          I'm glad you posted it here PengYn... Deejay has made lots of friends here.
                          (((Deejay))) I will keep her and her family in my thoughts and prayers!!
                          Same here. She's had such a tough road, but been such a positive presence here. She is definitely in my thoughts. (((Deejay))) (((Deejay family)))

Comment

If anyone wants to send Deejay a card to let her know you're thinking of her, PM me and i'll get your her address.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

So sorry to hear the news but thanks for keeping us informed. I, like everyone here, am keeping Denise, her family and friends in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                So sorry to hear the news but thanks for keeping us informed. I, like everyone here, am keeping Denise, her family and friends in my thoughts and prayers.
                                I've read this news this morning and I've been thinking about it all day. It makes me sad that anyone has to go through this (((Deejay)))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X