Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
    And yes, Sky, we do know where every Samandan is, both seated and when they are coming through the lines! LOL!
    Don't know why one would think one needs to keep an eye on us.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
      And yes, Sky, we do know where every Samandan is, both seated and when they are coming through the lines! LOL!

Julia
      G4
      *Gulp*

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

Yea, what PengYn said

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        Thanks for clarifying that, Julia. Yay to Amanda for knowing what a Dalek is!

I'd like to make a couple of suggestions for AT4's get offs - 10" tall Remote control K-9 from Doctor Who and / or a remote control R2-D2 from Star Wars.

Ah, sorry we have plans hatched already. Done *and* dusted. The way to make "get offs" work and be hilariously funny is to come up with stunningly different ones each time.

I'll be saying no more on the subject...just wait and see....

Julia
        G4
        To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
          You could threaten to make her do some baton twirling... that would probably get her off pretty quick!
          When someone (I think EH-T) asked if she would twirl for charity, she actually volunteered to do that at the auction. Too bad nobody had a baton.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes *blinks innocently*

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              *Gulp*

Yea, what PengYn said

LOL! I don't think you have anyone fooled with the angel bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                Probably! Amanda, bless her, has a tendency to get emotional at times.

Couple of pics from the closing ceremony

Spoiler:

And who was NOT crying after Julia's beautiful speech I would like to know.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*Gulp*

Yea, what PengYn said

*pops Mandy's smiley*
                  sigpic

Comment

What evil eye

We were just sizing up the situation in case we needed to let out the Canadian battle cry....

Spoiler:
                    EH?!?!?!

I thought our battle cry was:

Spoiler:
                    BEWARE THE LOON, EH !?!

Perhaps I'm not getting all my memos.

As for the evil eye, I may have given rderoch a bit of the evil eye, once. Kind of a squinty evil eye.

I think Amanda also gave me the evil eye when I asked the baton question!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                      So, my birthday resolutions;

1. Will start posting on Samanda again, because I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! Between spending last year lving in the Rockies with no easy access to the internet and this year trying to cope with university (not because I'm not smart, it's just that I'm not really academic....severe time management issues, short attention span etc etc) I haven't been on in forever. No more! I dont care if I'm up til 2am every night - I need Samanda in my life! This thread was there to get me through the toughest times of my life so far, and is filled with amazing and wonderful people. I want to be a part of it again!

2. Will start saving for AT4 as soon as I pay off my Canada trip. I forsee a lot of two-minute noodles and quiet nights at home in my future - but meeting AT and some of the Samanda folk would be TOTALLY worth it.

3. Is the same resolution I've made every year since I was ten. I will do my absolute best to more like Amanda Tapping - because she is a beautiful, warm, funny, open-hearted, talented and giving woman who inspires me every single day.

Love to all, and thanks to those who remembered my birthday, even though I've been queen of the absentee lurkers society!

Charlie - Proud page of Samanda!
                      Charlie -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Love your resolutions! Number two will allow you lots of time at home to help you fulfill number one.

Comment

*Gulp*

Yea, what PengYn said

i fifth that. we're little angels, i tell you, little angels

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                        When someone (I think EH-T) asked if she would twirl for charity, she actually volunteered to do that at the auction. Too bad nobody had a baton.

i can see it now. customs at heathrow....they are puzzled as person after persn comes through, each with a baton in their luggage. perplexed, they simply write it off as yet another loony thing for people to do
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

LOL

what they need is for paul to bring a prop jaffa outfit and prop Zat and have a jaffa 'chase' her off stage.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            LOL

what they need is for paul to bring a prop jaffa outfit and prop Zat and have a jaffa 'chase' her off stage.
                            LOL, that would be so funny

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                              You're a true fangirl Chelle. But if she just happened to know all words to that song, I think we all would have fallen out of our chairs.
                              I don't understand. Doesn't everyone know all the words to every song from Mary Poppins? My personal favourite line is from the Suffragette song: "Although we adore men individually, we must agree that as a group they're rather stupid"! (Alan, AD, Rocky and Daivy, we adore you )

However, I have never heard Neep's version. I'm sure Amanda would love it.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                I don't understand. Doesn't everyone know all the words to every song from Mary Poppins? My personal favourite line is from the Suffragette song: "Although we adore men individually, we must agree that as a group they're rather stupid"! (Alan, AD, Rocky and Daivy, we adore you )
                                Don't be absurd. You'd have to have seen the film over and over!

Cast off the shackles of yesterday!
                                Shoulder to shoulder unto the fray.
                                Our daughters' daughters will adore us.
                                And we're singing grateful chorus.
                                Well done! Sister Suffragette!

Um... singing songs from Mary Poppins is vaguely on topic right?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X