Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    even though this was, as you say, the only sam episode of s10, i wish she would have been nommed for 'line in the sand' instead. i thought that episode highlighted amanda's acting better.
    Also, it might have been the only truly Sam-centered episode, but she got a lot of time in several other ones (like Line in the Sand, Arthur's Mantle, etc.). I was actually suspicious when you said that TRNT was the only Sam episode, because I remembered a lot more of her in those two seasons. But looking at the episodes, I guess you're right. Sam has rarely gotten episodes focusing only on her, now that I look at it...there's been lots of ones where she was front and center, but almost never one where she was the sole focus.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
    ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      Cool idea, but don't call her "Sammy."
      Urg- sorry--been reading too much fanfiction of late Wait- is there such a thing as too much fanfiction? LOL
      Anyway- no offense meant to Carter.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        What, you're not going to share?
        Agree! I can smell it from here....mmmm delicious.
        I might bake now......
        Or just make cookie dough....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
          ((((((Pam)))))
          I hope everything will be okay and I'll be thinking of you. And if I have time I'll make you a get well poster or wallpaper you can print out, but that will probably not be before Thursday...
          Thank you thank you. Oh yeah- I will have time. My surgery wont be for at least 3 weeks. Still gotta have a biopsy done, wait for results & more blood tests. Bleh.
          That would be really neat if you could make a wallpaper or poster, Too cool & very kind.

Much appreciated
          Pam
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            Hey all! I've just come across this quick Q&A with Amanda at www.metro.co.uk

The link to it is here: http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/intervie...&in_page_id=11

It makes for interesting reading. It's brief, but still a great read. Enjoy everyone!
            Thanks for posting that it is great interview! Something new!

Safe travels for all those going to AT3 have a blast and pop in here if you can!

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
              Thanks for posting that it is great interview! Something new!

Safe travels for all those going to AT3 have a blast and pop in here if you can!
              If there is reasonably priced internet access at the Ren, I am sure there will at least be a drunken post or two

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                If there is reasonably priced internet access at the Ren, I am sure there will at least be a drunken post or two
                Yay! I love reading drunken posts! They are the best! heehe
                sigpic

Comment

Amanda Tapping serving suds in a biker bar oh, how I wish I could have seen that. my kingdom for a time machine!!

Comment

can somebody ask about George at the AT3..... I bet he's gotten really big

Comment

Originally posted by Calculon View Post
                      can somebody ask about George at the AT3..... I bet he's gotten really big
                      What kind of dog is he?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post

It makes for interesting reading. It's brief, but still a great read. Enjoy everyone!
                        Great interview Thanks for the link, Alan
                        sigpic

Comment

HI SAMANDAN FAMILY !

Originally Posted by sofie
                          Such a fun Q&A

part of the interview:
                          Spoiler:
                          Have you ever been attacked by an animal?
                          I was chased by a swan through Hyde Park. I don’t know what I did to annoy it, I just think swans have an attitude problem. You just need to give them a wrong look and then watch out.

The exact same thing happened to me lol, only not in Hyde Park!!
                          That happened to me to but with geese and ducks they chased my sister and i for a bit they are fast they waddled after us lol

Originally Posted by Alan

Great find Alan great interview
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                            That happened to me to but with geese and ducks they chased my sister and i for a bit they are fast they waddled after us lol
                            Must be a thing with Brisbanian geese.....
                            Last time I was chased by a goose I fell over cause I was laughing too hard.
                            Silly birds. I was just trying to give it a bread peace offering!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                              Must be a thing with Brisbanian geese.....
                              Last time I was chased by a goose I fell over cause I was laughing too hard.
                              Silly birds. I was just trying to give it a bread peace offering!!!
                              lol I tried the same
                              Only I was like 7 and held some of the bread back in pocket (for the other animals ), of course the bird smelled it and ran after me. Not a fun experience!!!

Back on topic
                              AMANDA ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                                What kind of dog is he?
                                He is the same breed as Abbie - a Bouvier. They are BIG dogs. http://www.dog-names.org.uk/bouvier-des-flandres.htm

Mumsey
                                (Playing hooky from Stuffin' Reg envelopes! Don't tell!)
                                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X