Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyJeep View Post
    Thanks guys! What a lovely way to start the day.

Happy Birthday, LadyJeep! I hope you have a wonderful day!

I found an essay that may interest some of you --the author talks about, super-heroines, clothing, and of course Sam Carter (oh, and Emma Peel of course):

http://romancebandits.blogspot.com/2...king-butt.html

Comment

Happy Birthday, LadyJeep
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Happy birthday!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc View Post
          I found an essay that may interest some of you --the author talks about, super-heroines, clothing, and of course Sam Carter (oh, and Emma Peel of course):

http://romancebandits.blogspot.com/2...king-butt.html
          YAY for women who kick ass and the 20th century views and fashion that let them be what they wanted to be!

Interesting essay blog! Thanks for sharing it!

Comment

Happy Birthday to LadyJeep!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYJEEP

Hope you have a great day

Comment

happy birthday ladyjeep

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Happy Birthday,
                  LadyJeep!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                    Why am I alone in here????
                    Ok...so remember that interview Amanda did with Damien and that song at the end...well...it kinda is quite sweet so thought I'd post the lyrics here...almost a dedication if you will to Amanda and everyone here!
                    While we're on songs, somehow this old Bill Withers song popped into my head today and I thought of Amanda:

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone.
                    It's not warm when she's away.
                    Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
                    And she's always gone too long anytime she goes away.

Comment

Thanks for the good vibes, everyone. I got the job, so I'm now a permanent teacher in Dunstable.... whooooot! I start after Easter, so not far away!

There were about 23 applicants for a maximum of four teaching posts! Amazing!
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                        Thanks for the good vibes, everyone. I got the job, so I'm now a permanent teacher in Dunstable.... whooooot! I start after Easter, so not far away!

woohoo!! congrats Tracy!! You very much deserve it

Comment

Wow, Tracy, that's incredible! Congratulations!
                          sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
                          Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Congrats! That's so awesome!

Happy Birthday Lady Jeep! I hope you have a great, funfilled day!
                            sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
                            I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
                            Danielle

Comment

Congrats Tracy!

Happy Birthday LadyJeep!

Comment

Hey everyone,

I'm just back from rehearsals, so just a quick catch up before I go to bed

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

And Sam would get a tamogotchi, you know this little animal thingies on the computer... well they started out as little round electronical things... now they even have it on the computer. Or Nintendogz or something like that, and she would it rig it like that, that it is much more fun
                                Eve yeah Sam would have a dog tamogotchi
                                Oh cool...a Samanda Oscar party sounds awesome...but what would we do for that???
                                Well maybe we could all say our favourite Amanda moments....or something like that
                                Happy Birthday LadyJeep!!
                                Happy Birthday from me too
                                Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                that reminds me of a question that was asked at avalon. they asked amanda 'what is one thing about jack o'neill that only she knows' (as in sam of course) and she replied 'that he's afraid of mililpedes and squeals like a girl'
                                Amanda's so funny

Congrats Tracy

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X