HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    SOPHIE!
    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
      <snip>
      A friend bragged about FF being so cool so I had to try it out. So far it's been fabulous and I havent had any problems...yet. *crosses fingers* Hope your issues are resolved quickly with FF.
      <snip>
      see...I do occasionally talk sense

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
      She's looking at Keller
      that explains it! I'd have that kind of expression on my face if I was looking at keller

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      i want to be in a box with david hewlett.

oops, did i say that?

sally
      hahaha...yes you did! Lol...I'm having odd mental images of a Jack-in-a-box except David Hewlett pops out...*blink*

Originally posted by Alan View Post

You know what? I've just been thinking. *hears snickering* Yes, that's right. Me. Thinking. *hears muttering* No, it isn't dangerous.

Now where was I? Oh, yes. Now that Sam's on Atlantis...is Jack looking after Cassie?
      Cassie's an adult by now...she's what? Early twenties...22 or so...she'll have finished her bachelors and be taking a gap year and having some fun while she decides whether she wants to do a masters or a phd or something...thats in my mind anyway *nods* she'll check in with the guys every so often, but she's really busy having a good time and letting her hair down.
      sigpic
      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Does anyone know what show Jewel was referring to when she said she'd already worked with Amanda? I would so love to see that!

Sending happy peace vibes to you and yours, LaCroix - hope it all works out.
        Royal Page of Samanda
        "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
          Does anyone know what show Jewel was referring to when she said she'd already worked with Amanda? I would so love to see that!
          Flash Forward http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115173/
          -

Comment

A big THANKS for all the birthday greetings!!!! Really appreciate it
            Loved the Koen and Kris birthday-vid Eve! Very cool!!!

I had a great day, that of course ended with a bit of a stargate marathon lol, I watched (and made my family watch) 'New order' (part 1 and 2) and 'Grace under pressure' and ended the day with 'The Pegasus project'!!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              I can't tell what the patch is, but I LOVE that photo!
              Yeah...it's awesome!!!
              Originally posted by Über View Post
              It's an SG-1 patch. Remember, the movies take place prior to S4 of SGA and in Adrift/Lifeline
              Spoiler:
              Carter was still wearing an SG-1 patch on her jumper.
              Here's another shot of her so you can see the patch on her shoulder:
              http://members.chello.at/supernatura...T-PR-CA-01.jpg
              Does she look great, or what???
              TOTAL. SPOTTIE.
              Tappinating Spottie!!!

season 4 spoilers...
              Spoiler:
              I'm pretty sure I saw her packing her SG1 gear into her case as she headed off to Atlantis...I don't think she's given up her post on SG1...I still think this is just another assignment...she's being borrowed by Atlantis for a little while!!!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hi Everyone,

How are you all? I've been off GW for a few days b/c it wouldn't load up properly, it would take 10 to 15 minuets to load one page, grrrr. Oh well back now, so what have I missed??

So first, Happy Birthday to anyone I missed
                Congrats to anybody who reached a milestone
                And
                Welcome to any newbies too

And I agree about Amanda continuing on Atlantis, if Amanda wants to continue with it then I am more than happy to keep watching and if she wants to move on then I'll really miss Sam but I'll support Amanda in what ever she decides to do next (as I think we all will) being Amanda fans

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                  Some quotes from the Nov/Dec 2007 issue of the official magazine.
                  OMG!!! Awesome!!!
                  That evil Joe...hehehe...see...this is why I think Amanda rocks...everyone just adores the woman...she's awesome!!!!
                  Go Amanda!!!!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                    A little OTish first.
                    Thank you all for your words, thoughts, prayers, and best wishes for what was going on in August/September, untill now. I really believe they helped.
                    A progress report on my Dad. After finding out that he had small cell cancer, the treatment of fighting it with radiation and chemo seems to be working. His first round of both reduced tumours in his lungs and liver (starting at a 3.7 inch) about 40%. He is moving around much better now, rather then when he got home from the hospital. The second round of chemo starts next week.
                    I hope that this will kill the rest of the cancer.
                    My Mom is still the same.
                    On topic. I'm really liking Sam's role on Atlantis and whatever Amanda decides to do in the future, I'll follow.
                    (((LaCroix)))

OT chat...sorry folks...
                    Spoiler:
                    Not sure what that is in cm's but my dad starts his second round of chemo the week after next, with radiation...his tumor is just under 10cm...on his lung and pressing into his spine...with cancer cells in the lymph nodes...so from me to you who has an idea of what you may be going through...big squishy hugs and lots of good luck wishes and vibes from across the seas.
                    It would seem we are not the only ones here in the same sort of situation...I wasn't going to say anything about my dad...with exception to a few people...but now the cats out of the bag.
                    I'm glad your dad is doing better. All the best with your mum.

I hope that whatever Amanda does do after Stargate, I get the chance to follow her...it's not that easy down here!! Either way...I'm having fun watching her on Atlantis thus far!!!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Major hugs to everyone who is sick, or has a sick loved one. Seriously, big squishes.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                        Very pretty pic of Sam in Tabula Rasa on GW
                        Spoiler:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...atl_406_04.jpg
                        I wonder what Jack is doing -- probably fishing in his fishless lake.
                        Nice!!! Another one I'm looking forward to watching...with a little help from a friend!!!!
                        Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                        doh...daylight savings already? *sigh* I hate moving my clocks back and forth twice a year. I didn't know you Aussies followed dst too.
                        Only good thing about it is that in the Autumn we "fall back" with out clocks which gives us another hour of sleep..er, well for some it does. I'm not much for sleeping myself.
                        A friend bragged about FF being so cool so I had to try it out. So far it's been fabulous and I havent had any problems...yet. *crosses fingers* Hope your issues are resolved quickly with FF.
                        We're going inot summer soon...not my favorite season...which means tomorrow I have to be up an hour earlier...D'oH!!
                        That vid interview still doesn't work fgor me in either FF or IE...must be something else!! Bummer!
                        Originally posted by Alan View Post
                        Oh my. Errrr...
                        And how can you tell she's looking at Keller from that picture?
                        It's called wishful or better still...deluded thinking!!!
                        Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                        Hi Everyone,
                        How are you all? I've been off GW for a few days b/c it wouldn't load up properly, it would take 10 to 15 minuets to load one page, grrrr. Oh well back now, so what have I missed??
                        Julia(samcarterrules)
                        Hey Julia!!
                        I had the same problem the other day...it just wouldn't load...everything else was ok just GW was not loading!! Glad you're back though!! Yay!!
                        Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        Major hugs to everyone who is sick, or has a sick loved one. Seriously, big squishes.
                        Thank you Eileen...and my thoughts and big squishy hugs to everyone also!!

But now I have to get my butt moving and set the clocks forward an hour...bummer big time!!!...then I am going to sned kids to bed and spend some quality time with hubby!!
                        Night night all, take care, be safe, have fun and hug your loved ones!!!
                        Think deeply
                        Speak gently
                        Love much
                        Laugh often
                        Work hard
                        Give freely
                        Pay promptly
                        Pray earnestly
                        And be Kind!

(((Samanda)))
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                          Some quotes from the Nov/Dec 2007 issue of the official magazine.

SGA S4 spoilers

Spoiler:

Q: There are some new faces in Atlantis this year - Amanda Tapping and Jewel Staite to name just two. Is it exciting to have them on the show?
                          A: It's great. Amanda's wonderful, and I love working with her - she's a lot of fun. She has an unflappable kind of quality, but I'll break her. Yes, I will break her!

Q: ...And how will you do that?
                          A: By just being generally miserable every day and corrosive. I'll get her! I see a few cracks in the armor, and I'm going to go after those. She suffers from low self-esteem, being new on the show and all, so I think I will take advantage of that and we'll see how she does. She'll probably be a very different character by the end of it. The tabloids will enjoy it at least!

Q: I'm not sure how much Amanda will enjoy it!
                          A: Isn't that the whole point? To make her miserable! Perfect. It's a good arc to go from unflappable and amicable to miserable. We've opened up a whole new set of storylines for her!
                          LOL!

No - one can break the Tappinator Tappitude!

I predict Joe ends up unbearably happy!!

I know AT is super busy and I don't want to put one more thing on her, but I do hope she can be in SGA S5, maybe not 20 episodes - just 19 or so...

Nah, whatever works for her and her family.

As the all-powerful representative of MGM, SciFi, and all PTB's everywhere, I offer AT the schedule that perfectly balances family and work.
                          Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                          Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                            A little OTish first.

Thank you all for your words, thoughts, prayers, and best wishes for what was going on in August/September, untill now. I really believe they helped.

A progress report on my Dad. After finding out that he had small cell cancer, the treatment of fighting it with radiation and chemo seems to be working. His first round of both reduced tumours in his lungs and liver (starting at a 3.7 inch) about 40%. He is moving around much better now, rather then when he got home from the hospital. The second round of chemo starts next week.
                            I hope that this will kill the rest of the cancer.

My Mom is still the same.

On topic. I'm really liking Sam's role on Atlantis and whatever Amanda decides to do in the future, I'll follow.
                            Thanks for update. I hope and pray he continues to do well.
                            ((((La Croix))))

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                            OT chat...sorry folks...
                            Spoiler:
                            Not sure what that is in cm's but my dad starts his second round of chemo the week after next, with radiation...his tumor is just under 10cm...on his lung and pressing into his spine...with cancer cells in the lymph nodes...so from me to you who has an idea of what you may be going through...big squishy hugs and lots of good luck wishes and vibes from across the seas.
                            It would seem we are not the only ones here in the same sort of situation...I wasn't going to say anything about my dad...with exception to a few people...but now the cats out of the bag.
                            I'm glad your dad is doing better. All the best with your mum.

I hope that whatever Amanda does do after Stargate, I get the chance to follow her...it's not that easy down here!! Either way...I'm having fun watching her on Atlantis thus far!!!
                            Chelle, will keep you and your family in my prayers also.

((((Chelle))))
                            Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                            Quint Studer

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOFIE!!
                              Hope it was a great one!
                              Quint Studer

Comment

Happy Birthday, Sofie!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X