Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    Over at SciFi http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=171903 they have put up the David Hewlett Q&A video and it has some scenes from Trio

Trio spoilers :
    Spoiler:
    Looks like we get some Sam Whump

Added : and Prion has done some screencaps and posted them on LJ http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/129120.html
    It doesn't work for me...maybe I should try IE instead...I have FF and sometimes some things just don't work with FF...bummer!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
      My folks didn't try to girlyfy me at all...I used to wear my brothers hand me downs and we played cars and cowboys and indians and all the boy stuff...but I did have my baby dolls and Barbies as well...I think I was conflicted...to be a tomboy or not to be a tomboy...that was the question...now I've found myself...I'm a mum...who loves Stargate and space ships and scifi and cars and trucks and four wheel driving...and I love jewelery and perfume and ladybirds and lacey bras!!!...I think I may still be conflicted!!!
      I was a mixed up child...wore pretty dresses to play football in...played rugby and did all the tomboy things but also enjoyed dolls and being pretty and stuff. As an adult I love sci fi and compter games and agressive contact sports and extreme sports and wear boys and girls clothes and like a good bit of embroidery and baking...I'm a sod to buy christmas presents for.
      sigpic
      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

NC

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          Give me a HAPPY AT and I'll be happy.
          I think one of the nice things about we Samandans is that as much as we clamor for More Amanda! ultimately we support *her* and don't claim she "owes" us anything.
          Last edited by jckfan55; 26 October 2007, 05:55 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post

What patch does she have on her right arm??? Is that an SG1 patch???
            With thanks to whom it is I must thank for the picture...MGM???
            I can't tell what the patch is, but I LOVE that photo!

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post

ditto from me!

NC
              Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              I think one of the nice things about we Samandans is that as much as we clamor for More Amanda! ultimately we support *her* and don't claim she "owes" us anything.
              yeah we're Demandans but we're understanding demandans...
              sigpic
              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                I can't tell what the patch is, but I LOVE that photo!
                It's an SG-1 patch. Remember, the movies take place prior to S4 of SGA and in Adrift/Lifeline
                Spoiler:
                Carter was still wearing an SG-1 patch on her jumper.
                Here's another shot of her so you can see the patch on her shoulder:

http://members.chello.at/supernatura...T-PR-CA-01.jpg

Does she look great, or what???

TOTAL. SPOTTIE.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Happy birthday sofie!

And thanks for the links AD and RoX!

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                    It's an SG-1 patch. Remember, the movies take place prior to S4 of SGA and in Adrift/Lifeline
                    Spoiler:
                    Carter was still wearing an SG-1 patch on her jumper.
                    Here's another shot of her so you can see the patch on her shoulder:

http://members.chello.at/supernatura...T-PR-CA-01.jpg

Does she look great, or what???

TOTAL. SPOTTIE.

Yes, she does. But...errr.."spottie"?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      Yes, she does. But...errr.."spottie"?
                      spottie= 'Space Hottie' I believe it is another term we can thank Jewel Staite for

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                        spottie= 'Space Hottie' I believe it is another term we can thank Jewel Staite for
                        Ah. I like that! God bless ya, Jewel! The Queen of Words! She *has* to be a regular next season!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          if she wants to stay on atlantis, good for her and i'll enjoy it. If she's happier elsewhere, fine with me. Ain't my life
                          Yep. I'm hoping she'll come back, but I wouldn't blame her a bit if she wanted to explore other things.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            if she wants to stay on atlantis, good for her and i'll enjoy it. If she's happier elsewhere, fine with me. Ain't my life
                            My sentiments exactly.

As long as Amanda wants to be on Atlantis, I'll be thrilled to watch her.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Fic Update.

The Enemy Within

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                Over at SciFi http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=171903 they have put up the David Hewlett Q&A video and it has some scenes from Trio

Trio spoilers :
                                Spoiler:
                                Looks like we get some Sam Whump
                                Yay! Thanks for the link.. lol DH cracks me up! lol Oooh and trio looks like a fun episode! Really looking forward to it!
                                Spoiler:
                                Per JM's blog and his behind the scene videos ...The scene in Trio where McKay falls apparently.. Amanda kept laughing during that scene... and if you look at the DH Q/A video in the actual episode scene you can kinda see AT starting to laugh. yay can't wait

AD thanks for the SG-1 Pic and I hadn't seen that before, but the pic looks good!

Happy Birthday Sofie!! I hope you are having a Great day!!

Comment

Working...
                                X