Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    here's a question, given all the new US tv shows, which ones do you think sam watches and why?

which ones does she enjoy? which ones are guilty pleasures? which ones can she just not stand?
    Good question, I think Sam would like The women's murder club Not going to say why

She would hate Heroes (eventhough it's not a new show) because they've been there done that, and of course she would pick it apart

Guilty pleasure would be Kitchen Nightmares, because finally she could see worse cooks than herself
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
      Umm...Regarding Stuck....I have heard through the grapevine that it isn't destroyed but they are currently attempting to get distribution/broadcasting licensing on it so not available as of yet for mass market.
      This indeed jives with my info from my source. I will gets my hands on it! I swear!! I am determined.

Comment

Sci Fi renews 'Stargate Atlantis'
        Networks orders 20 episodes for fifth season

full Variety article HERE
        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post

Great news! more Sam next year!
          ......TARA......

Comment

YES!
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
              In a random mood tonight, and as a result I went flicking through my PB and found this. Anyone fancy a round of captioning, although this one has probably been done before?

Sam: Wait! Wait! I can see daylight...

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
              Absolutely. Consider it done.

(((((Jckfan family)))))
              I add mine to that! You and your family are in my thoughts!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
              My photos from Armageddon are up

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t...geddon%202007/

I want to hug Chris again.
              Very very cool! *dance*

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              here's a question, given all the new US tv shows, which ones do you think sam watches and why?

which ones does she enjoy? which ones are guilty pleasures? which ones can she just not stand?
              I will answer that when I get back to the US and watch some of them of course this involves me becoming friends with my ex again...so ya'll might be waiting a while.

YES!! *dances* more stargatey goodness, potentially more Sam goodness!

Got my Gatecon photos up! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...atecon%202007/

if anyone wants a look.
              sigpic
              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

A message from Chris:

Spoiler:

That is all.

*dies*
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

That's cool!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                    Sorry for going Off Topic, but I'd like to appeal to my fellow Samandans for prayers, thoughts, vibes etc for my dad. We've gotten some seriously bad news about his health.
                    My thoughts and heartfelt prayers go out to you and your family.

And please...never fret about or feel the need to apologize about something like this. You're part of our extended family here in Samanda; so when you hurt or need help or prayers or whatever, please know we're always an email, PM, post or call away.

(((((((((jckfan55 and fam)))))))))))

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hey Everyone,

That's great news! Does that mean Amanda/Sam will be back as well? I really really hope so

Oooh and thanks to Tittamiire and Neep for sharing their Con photos, they're great

I'm off to read more Harry Potter now, back later

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                        Hey Everyone,

That's great news! Does that mean Amanda/Sam will be back as well? I really really hope so
                        Well, I know in an interview Amanda said if she was offered a 5th season that she would consider it. But if she does next season I do wonder how it will fit in with Sanctuary.

I'm off to read more Harry Potter now, back later

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        Hey! I'm listening to Harry Potter. When my tape player broke the other day my sister went to her library and borrowed the first 4 books on CD for me. I personally love to read but I'm really loving listening to a well read story.

I wonder what Sam would like to read in her spare time?? Would HP fit the bill for her???
                        -

Comment

I have part one of my con report here. Most of the photos are the same as Eileen's, with a couple of extras.

I'll do the other days tomorrow.

And Hurah! No vomit on the way home *dances* But this very odd mac and cheese.

*huggles everyone*
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                            But this very odd mac and cheese.
                            It tasted weird.

Did it have cumin in it?
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                              Well, I know in an interview Amanda said if she was offered a 5th season that she would consider it. But if she does next season I do wonder how it will fit in with Sanctuary.
                              Yeah I wondered about that too, I love both characters but can Amanda fit in time to do both and have family time too? I guess we'll have to wait and see *fingers crossed*

Hey! I'm listening to Harry Potter. When my tape player broke the other day my sister went to her library and borrowed the first 4 books on CD for me. I personally love to read but I'm really loving listening to a well read story.

I wonder what Sam would like to read in her spare time?? Would HP fit the bill for her???
                              Hey! I'm actually listening to it too, I have dyslexia so reading and writing can be hard so sometimes when I want to just enjoy the story rather than concentrating on the words, I listen instead of 'read' it. Although I am getting a bit better at reading and spelling I think its all the time I spend on GW and YIM lol.

And would Sam read HP? Hmmm I don't know, she has enough weird things going on at work for her that she probably wouldn't want that in her books too, I could be wrong though, she could be reading 'The Half Blood Prince' as I type who knows eh

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I just read about the renual of ATLANTIS SEASON 5 WOOHOO! thats so cool we get to see Sam again yay!
                                sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X