Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heehee, Thanks jckfan55!

Oh and to add to before, coz you know, thats what this thread is for....

I LOVE Sam because.... she is Sam Carter and what is not to LoVe about her?!! I could go into detail off course... but i don't have the time right now And... i think i said it well enough! Heehee!

PS: I can't help myself... i use too many smileys.... *nods*

Comment

Originally posted by SmileyGidget View Post
      Heehee, Thanks jckfan55!

I LOVE Sam because.... she is Sam Carter and what is not to LoVe about her?!! I could go into detail off course... but i don't have the time right now And... i think i said it well enough! Heehee!

Just be sure to check in later with a full report. Favorite episode, scene or something of the sort. Are you watching Sanctuary?

Comment

Ok...just a very low-key, in spoilers, final reminder:

The GWers at the Sam/Jack Ship Family Thread invite friends of like minds to a special event:

Spoiler:

5th Annual Ship Day
        Saturday, July 28th
        12-midnight - 12-midnight, Eastern U. S. Time
        Gateworld Forums - Characters & Relationships

* graphic by Zuz

I'll be back Sunday to talk with you about Sam! In the meantime, Smiley Gidget, I love your sig!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          Just be sure to check in later with a full report. Favorite episode, scene or something of the sort. Are you watching Sanctuary?
          Okies! Thanks, and ummm, i have watched the first four webisodes or whatever they're called, i can't download them on this computer so a friend has been doing them! So far, so good! A very different Amanda

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
          In the meantime, Smiley Gidget, I love your sig!
          Heehee, thanks! I love it too, it's my favourite for sure!

Comment

Heehee, Thanks jckfan55!

Hi and Welcome!! I agree great sig

Comment

Hiya,

For everyone who couldn’t go to Comic Con, we are out there collecting reports and goodies from those who were lucky enough to be there so that we all may enjoy. Obviously our stuff will be Sanctuary oriented, but we're trying to cover most of what Amanda is up to as well

Check out http://www.sanctuaryfans.com/site/in...336&Itemid=126 then check back as we’ll be adding new stuff as we get it!

Also if you want to add anything we'd love to have it up there!

Myrth
              sigpic

Comment

folks, please, please, please don't spoil for deathly hollows

i don't know who dies and i don't want to
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey all!!!!! Look whose lovely visage showed up on Joe Mallozzi's blog today!!!

http://bp2.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC07240.JPG

His blog is funny today btw (especially the part where he talks about being asked for an autograph) but is short on detail. He'll fill people in on Comic Con in tomorrow's installment.

In the meantime...look at teh pretty. Does she look great or what?!??

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

See you everyone. I'm off for about 10 days on vacation. Upstate NY. See you when I get back!

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
                      See you everyone. I'm off for about 10 days on vacation. Upstate NY. See you when I get back!
                      Have a good time!!
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post

His blog is funny today btw (especially the part where he talks about being asked for an autograph) but is short on detail. He'll fill people in on Comic Con in tomorrow's installment.

wasn't michael supposed to be at the con too? (wanted to see an amanda-michael-chris photo)

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

YAY!!

Have fun!

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                          Quint Studer

Comment

Chelle, Chelle, CHELLE!!!

Guess who? I logged on as soon as i got home last night, i tried to post to you, but hotmail was down and i couldn't verify my account thingy! But here i is now! I didn't get to bed until past 3am!!! Had an awesomely GREAT time last night/this morning, can't wait to do it again Mum wasn't too upset i told her what we were talking about and she understood

See you again tonight
                            Luv.... Janelle
                            AHHHHHH!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! SMILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hotmail was down too...and there was another email from Colin...hahaha!!!!
                            I didn't get into bed til 5am...then the alarm kept going off so I stuffed it under the mattress!! I finally crawled out after I got your sms...or sometime after I discovered it anyways...I think it was 12pm!!!
                            Nik and I had the bestest time last night...we HAVE to do that again soon!!!
                            See you around 9ish...wish I could stay too but you know the drill!! Glad your mum was ok with you being home so late!!!
                            I'm so stoked you are here...you have to come to the ship thread if you haven't been there already!! Yay!! *does happy dance*

Everyone...this is Smiley...you are all gonna love her...she's a huge Sam/Amanda fan...she's really wicked...in the best way of course!!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              folks, please, please, please don't spoil for deathly hollows

i don't know who dies and i don't want to
                              there were none. Get readin' oh noodler!

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post

Cool!! Thanks Über!! Amanda looks awesome as usual...wish I was there...D'oH! Hope everyone is having fun!!
                                Bye Deej...have fun and be safe...but HAVE FUN!!

Back much much later folks...got a busy day scheduled...what with ship day and visitors and dinner with my auntie and uncle later...yep...it's gonna be a great day!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X