Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jckfan55
    -1. Go suck a lemon. - NZNeep
    -2. "just because my reproductive organs are on the inside doesn't mean i can't pee standing up." - majorsal
    -3. You can't watch The Simpsons right now. We have to prevent global disaster. - Gate gal
    -4. (with tone lilting to the tune of 'Dem Dry Bones (Skeletal Bones)' “The DHD is connected to the Star-gate, the Stargate is connected to the worm-hole, the wormhole is connected through sub-space, through subspace it's connected to another Star-gate, the other Stargate is connected to another D-HD…”… pause… silence… “What? No… I wasn’t being sarcastic,” (insincerely).... “Right... fruit and donuts it is...” - astrogeologist
    -5. "Where are my ruby slippers when I need them??" - chelle db
    -6. "The Go'ould are really evil. Like so evil, that you would say they were E-VEEL, like they are the FRU-ETS of the DEV-EEL. E-VEEL." - antoa315
    -7. "When you said get a life sir, i just presumed you had one." - Amanda_Tapping_Fan
    -8. "You know...if one more person refers to me as Mary Poppins or Stargate Barbie or any other cutsie fictional do-gooder, they're gonna learn damn fast how the 'Carter Special' got its name." - Über
    -9. When we throw the switches, we have ten minutes 'til the ship explodes. If we ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space. - PengYn
    -10. Screw this, I'm going Fishing. - Tittamiire
    -11. (to Hammond) Sir, would you mind if I rubbed your head for luck?-jckfan
    -12. To Cameron: 'If you run off like that again, I'm gonna super cal my fragilistic on your ass!' - Skydiver
    -13. Cut me off one more time when I'm trying to explain something and I swear your Simpsons collection is going into the next unstable vortex of a forming wormhole...that's the kawoosh to you, sir.-jckfan
    -14. Vala, lose the Pippi Longstocking look. This is the SGC not Disnyland.

-15. Cam, General O'Neill would pretend to be dumb to amuse us. You're not nearly as amusing.

-16. So this dumb blonde chick walks into a bar...

Comment

All i know guys is that i get reported posts about the language, even as veiled as some of it is.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I don't know if I'm interrupting anything. But I asked about Sam eps to watch. I want to send out a thank you to everyone who pmed me the info, it was much appreciated and I thank you for that. I'll send out greens of appreiation when I check my pm box.

I want to say I loved Sam in Grace. It has a blatant shippiness to it, and I'm not a fan of S/J, but I will say though that the energy was fantastic and the semi-romanticy angst moments didn't take away from such a fantastic ep. The balance was great although I do feel I need to watch all of SG1. For a minute there I was lost during the conversations. "sub light thrust" I'm off to the science section to see what heck people were talking about in the episode. We don't have sub lights in SGA.

But AT's acting is exceptional. Sam is a really open and strong character. I could really connect to the character and the situation as it was presented and I loved that. I have to say SG1 has some great writing to it. Martin Wood did this right? Well done on his part. And I thank you ladies for recommending it to me, I can see why you guys love the character and off I go to watch the other 150 eps of her greatness.

I also can't wait for her presence. I'm off to watch Death Knell as we speak so again thanks for the recommendations. I'll come and give some love from time to time.

**Not to be funny and this could be pmed to me, is it me or for those who watch SGA---do you see a similarity between Grace and Grace Under Pressure?

VB
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Oooh, Death Knell's a good'un.

Glad you're enjoying the list so far, vaberella.
          Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 15 July 2007, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
            I don't know if I'm interrupting anything. But I asked about Sam eps to watch. I want to send out a thank you to everyone who pmed me the info, it was much appreciated and I thank you for that. I'll send out greens of appreiation when I check my pm box.

I want to say I loved Sam in Grace. It has a blatant shippiness to it, and I'm not a fan of S/J, but I will say though that the energy was fantastic and the semi-romanticy angst moments didn't take away from such a fantastic ep. The balance was great although I do feel I need to watch all of SG1. For a minute there I was lost during the conversations. "sub light thrust" I'm off to the science section to see what heck people were talking about in the episode. We don't have sub lights in SGA.

But AT's acting is exceptional. Sam is a really open and strong character. I could really connect to the character and the situation as it was presented and I loved that. I have to say SG1 has some great writing to it. Martin Wood did this right? Well done on his part. And I thank you ladies for recommending it to me, I can see why you guys love the character and off I go to watch the other 150 eps of her greatness.

I also can't wait for her presence. I'm off to watch Death Knell as we speak so again thanks for the recommendations. I'll come and give some love from time to time.

**Not to be funny and this could be pmed to me, is it me or for those who watch SGA---do you see a similarity between Grace and Grace Under Pressure?

VB
            yeah, there are deliberate parallels between grace and grace under pressure. and deliberate similarities between the titles. and i love that after grace, where sam has the hallucinations, sam is the one who appears to mckay as his hallucination. both very good episodes too. i'm really looking forward to some more sam and mckay interaction.

Comment

death knell is very good
              as is foothold and deadman switch and even hathor...sam saving the day with a little whumpage thrown in

even though prophecy is techniclly a jonas eps, i like the sam parts and the sam/jonas interaction. metamorphosis is also good for whumpage

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                death knell is very good
                as is foothold and deadman switch and even hathor...sam saving the day with a little whumpage thrown in

even though prophecy is techniclly a jonas eps, i like the sam parts and the sam/jonas interaction. metamorphosis is also good for whumpage
                Hey, Sam did get whumped quite a bit in S6... I don't think I realized that before now.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                  Hey, Sam did get whumped quite a bit in S6... I don't think I realized that before now.
                  Guess she was taking up the slack for RDA's reduced shcedule
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hehe. Lots of whump.

What do you guys think Amanda thought about all the Sam whump in the Samanda story? That must have been weird
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      Hehe. Lots of whump.

What do you guys think Amanda thought about all the Sam whump in the Samanda story? That must have been weird
                      Well she liked doing Death Knell and getting all dirty So I imagine she would like Sam whump stories
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hehe... *licks dirt of Sam's nose*

*eta*

OK, I'm so sorry. That was just wrong! That would worry Amanda a lot more than any whump could.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          Well she liked doing Death Knell and getting all dirty So I imagine she would like Sam whump stories
                          But she also said she thought of herself that she isn't good in whump I mean she said that about New Order...she has nooooo idea

I do wonder though, if you read something like that about a character you play, how do you deal with that. knowing that your fans want to hurt your character

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                            I do wonder though, if you read something like that about a character you play, how do you deal with that. knowing that your fans want to hurt your character
                            That's what I thought! Does she go ooookay... and go hire herself a body guard?

Heh, she knows we love her really.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I think we like Sam whumping cuz she comes through it so beautifully. She kicks butt and comes out triumphant (even if a little worse for wear).
                              sigpic

Comment

to heck with whumpage...how about reading smut about your character?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X