Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Über View Post
    Looks like there's an extra http// there.

Here's the right link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3600114/1/
    Thanks a lot--I read Light in the Darkness so was looking forward to this sequel.

donamac

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
      Originally posted by Becca C View Post
      Über, Ü Ü Ü Über,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
      Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
      Happy birthday Über
      Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
      Über, for your birthday, I present you with multisized umlauts.
      Ü Ü Ü Ü Ü Ü Ü Ü Ü Ü Ü Ü Ü
      Beautiful, isn't it?
      Indeed. Look at all the pretty umlauts!!!

It's enough to bring a tear to your eye, ain't it?

*sniffle*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Oh wow. I have seen so many now that I just see smiley faces.

ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ
        Last edited by NZNeep; 18 June 2007, 09:50 PM.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ
          *blink blink*

How purdy!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ
            They do, don't they? Never noticed that before.... Smiley faces with big honkin' mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
              They do, don't they? Never noticed that before.... Smiley faces with big honkin' mouths.
              Yep. And now whenever you see OOOoooooooo000OOOO0000oooooooo000OOOO000ooooober's name, that's what you will see. You're welcome.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

ber.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

ber.
                  Uh huh.

That's fine. Laugh it up, Kiwi girl.

Everyone's a comedian today.

Comment

Uh huh.

That's fine. Laugh it up, Kiwi girl.

Everyone's a comedian today.
                    I'm actually very proud of that and I'm going to use it aaaall the time.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I'm actually very proud of that and I'm going to use it aaaall the time.
                      Sure. Go right ahead and mock your friendly neighborhood Über.

What did I do to deserve such harassment???!???

*sniffle*

Comment

Ah...ah!!!

snip

New Order 1 was just on again on SciFi...and Wow. Those scenes with Sam and Fifth were just so powerful. We rarely see her so scared but she was truly terrified, having experienced who-knows-how-bad mental and emotional torture.

Great stuff! I also loved the scenes with her and Teal'c where we see another side of her...her insecurity about not only her work but about Pete. And then there's that sheepish smile, which again, is a rare treat.
                        Has anyone else been watching the "marathon" on the scifi network? New Order parts 1 and 2 were on today along with 8 other show favorites. I've been busy sorting slides (I have thousands) so had the tv on all day, and will again the rest of the week. It's really quite fun being immersed in Stargate and, after 50 some odd shows I know I'll suffer from SG1 withdrawal next week--sob!!!!

donamac

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          Introducing the Sam Carter Love-In

I hereby introduce the Sam Carter Love-In. Between right now and July 31st, let's show Sam some love. Anything is welcome, from a few sentences of squee, to comment fic, to epic paeans to our girl. Icons, vids, picspams, fan art. Fanmixes. Remind us about Sam-focused communities or mailing lists. Tell us your favorite Sam episodes. Rec us your favorite Sam stories. Tell us how much you love her. Talk about her strengths and weaknesses, and why they make her a great character. Tell us why you think she's awesome. Orate, discuss, enthuse, and we'll have one big collection of Sam Carter adoration.

Post your contribution in a comment here
                          'Ya know with Sg1 ending this week in the US - I have been watching some of my favorite episodes the last few days. Today I watched a little of the SG1 marathon - one of the episodes was "Space Race" which for me is one that is just plan fun to watch - I enjoy seeing the adrenaline junkie side of Sam. The moments at the beginning with Daniel in Sams lab I love and the way she says "Indeed" to Teal'c after he says he is in her debt because she says she needs him to stay and help her instead of going off with O'Neill and Daniel.

So this is not related to that episode but what the heck

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Sure. Go right ahead and mock your friendly neighborhood Über.

What did I do to deserve such harassment???!???

*sniffle*

It's 'cos we love you OOOoooooooooOOOOOOOooooooober!!!

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
                              Has anyone else been watching the "marathon" on the scifi network? New Order parts 1 and 2 were on today along with 8 other show favorites. I've been busy sorting slides (I have thousands) so had the tv on all day, and will again the rest of the week. It's really quite fun being immersed in Stargate and, after 50 some odd shows I know I'll suffer from SG1 withdrawal next week--sob!!!!

donamac
                              Yup...I have!

I have it running in the background all day since I know all of these episodes by heart almost. LOL

That being said, I love the eclectic mix of older and newer content. Sometimes you feel like you're in a rut when all you see is stuff from one season. But it's like they're randomly selecting an ep from one season...then going over to another...then skipping back to another...etc.

You also get a better feel for Sam's evolution over the years when you see a Season 8 episode followed by one from Season 3.

Comment

That picture! Oh my gosh! I'm getting a rush of childhood memories!

And I must tune in for the SG Marathon this week!

Comment

Working...
                                X