• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    umm...yeah, just don't tell rick that i grew up watching mac

i watched you when i was in grade school
    LOL!

What about GH? Man, how many of his fans were tykes and teens when he was on that show?

ETA:

OK, so I kinda wanted to start a game that will - hopefully - take us a while to complete. It'll require participation from everyone, though.

50 Things Carter Would Never, Ever Say (But Should)

50 - "It's on like Donkey Kong"
    Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 13 July 2007, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
      There ya go Spaz, that's a question you can ask Amanda at Comic Con.

How does it feel to be working with Jewel again after all these years, especially since they are the two newbies this year on Atlantis.

Then you can tell her how you remember watching Flash Forward when you were a little girl!
      What about working with Mitch Pileggi again? It WAS her very first love scene.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
        I have to laugh a little when I read this...just picturing RDA hiding behind Amanda from all of you...yeah...I can imagine how scared he must have been...but it does go to show you what kind of a person Amanda is...if she can put Rick at ease at a convention like Avalon then she has just got be one of the most impressionable people on this planet...which is of course why we all love her so much...I love reading how when people meet her for the first time they are just gob smacked at how welcoming and endearing Amanda is...she makes new fans all the time just because of who she is and how she relates to us...I've heard of folks going to a convention to see a particular star and had the chance to chat with Amanda while they were there and now they are fans of hers...she's a character in her own right!! Did I ever tell you how much I admire and adore Amanda Tapping??
        One of my neighbors was part of our little group that went to Toronto (her motivation was the play and a weekend away from Hubby and kids with the girls). She was NOT a fan of Sci-Fi and only knew who Amanda was and what she looked like because of me. She was SOOOOOO impressed by Amanda (both onstage and off) that she is now coming over once a week (mostly) to watch SG-1. It's her Stargate class. We're now on S2 D2.
        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
          LOL!

What about GH? Man, how many of his fans were tykes and teens when he was on that show?
          That's how I became a fan. I was in junior high. (middle school for some)
          William Shakespeare

Anon

Comment

LOL!

ETA:

OK, so I kinda wanted to start a game that will - hopefully - take us a while to complete. It'll require participation from everyone, though.

49 - "Oh, bite me!"

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
              That's how I became a fan. I was in junior high. (middle school for some)
              Me too! I remember running home from Jr. High School to watch the last 15mins of General Hospital.

Comment

I'm capping Absolute power.....

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

ETA:

49 - "Oh, bite me!"
                    48) If only they really knew how smart I am

Comment

50 - "It's on like Donkey Kong" - the dancer of spaz
                      49 - "Oh, bite me!" -ForeverSg1
                      48 - If only they really knew how smart I am - RepliCartertje
                      47 - "McKay, my eyes are up here!" - Mandy
                      Last edited by Mandysg1; 13 July 2007, 10:44 AM.
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

46- "SG1 leader my a**" --jckfan55

great idea spaz, can't green ya

Comment

46- "SG1 leader my a**" --jckfan55
                          45- "Vala I think I love you. No really I LOVE you. Let's get out of here." - SunKrux

OT UPDATE on the MOMMA - She's been sprung from the hospital and is at home now. They've given her a preventative med to help her not have strokes (apparently because of the one she had years ago, she's now prone to have them.). Sadly she's on an antibiotic due to having a UTI. But I know she'll be fine, since she's back home. Thanks everyone for your support and well wishes. It means a lot to me. ::grouphug::
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
                            Sam: What the hell did SunKrux just say I should say? Is she crazy?
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hey AD, I know you must be heartbroken that you can't attend Comic Con this year to see Amanda, but I'm sure you'll be absolutely shattered to find out who else you will be missing!

Spoiler:

6:00-7:00 How To Become an Internet Geek Super-Star—It is the age of video on the Internet, and geeks are leading the charge! If you have interesting stories to tell or a unique take on nerd culture, there is an audience out there for you. Ben Cote (DivX Stage6) will moderate a wide-ranging discussion on how some of the budding stars of the online world found a following of like-minded fans. Guests include Jarett Cale and Geoff Lapaire (“Jeremy” and “Kyle,” PurePwnage), Alex Albrecht (Digg/The Totally Rad Show), Jonathan London (Geekscape), and Zadi Diaz (JetSetShow). Room 30CDE

Don't worry though, I may try to drop by and snap a few pics for you, so you can add em to your sig!

Comment

Hey AD, I know you must be heartbroken that you can't attend Comic Con this year to see Amanda, but I'm sure you'll be absolutely shattered to find out who else you will be missing!

Spoiler:

6:00-7:00 How To Become an Internet Geek Super-Star—It is the age of video on the Internet, and geeks are leading the charge! If you have interesting stories to tell or a unique take on nerd culture, there is an audience out there for you. Ben Cote (DivX Stage6) will moderate a wide-ranging discussion on how some of the budding stars of the online world found a following of like-minded fans. Guests include Jarett Cale and Geoff Lapaire (“Jeremy” and “Kyle,” PurePwnage), Alex Albrecht (Digg/The Totally Rad Show), Jonathan London (Geekscape), and Zadi Diaz (JetSetShow). Room 30CDE

Don't worry though, I may try to drop by and snap a few pics for you, so you can add em to your sig!
                                Awww, poor AD!

I might have to get some pics of "Jeremy".

Comment

Working...
                                X