Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    50 Things Carter Would Never, Ever Say (But Should)

50 - "It's on like Donkey Kong!" - the dancer of spaz
    49 - "Oh, bite me!" - ForeverSg1
    48 - "If only they really knew how smart I am." - RepliCartertje
    47 - "McKay, my eyes are up here!" - Mandy
    46 - "SG1 leader my a**" - jckfan55
    45 - "Vala I think I love you. No really I LOVE you. Let's get out of here." - SunKrux
    44 - "I built a naquadah reactor, blew up a sun, modified Merlin's weapon. I'm taking the day off.... Oh Jaaack." - Ann
    43 - "I am the pwnage." - AD
    42 - "I'll be damned if I'm going to die because you're too impulsive to listen to your teammates before you go off half-cocked. I don't care who's in command!" - scifithinker
    41 - "Oh for cryin' out loud...stop your whining, McKay. I only gave you a black eye. This time." - Über
    40 - "I'm obsessed with jello because I keep imagining Jack, Daniel and Teal'c wrestling in it." - rderoch
    39 - "Vala, shut up. Daniel, stop talking. Mitchell, stand still. Teal'c, learn to speak earthling. General Landry, reviews your decisions once or twice. Dr Lam, grow up. Jack, strip." - majorsal
    38 - "You know sir, this would be alot easier if you just shut up and Kissed me" - Amanda_Tapping_Fan
    37 - "Jack O'Neill, you big stud! Take me to bed or lose me forever." - Skydiver
    36 - "Jack, kiss my a**. No really kiss it." - mara-anni
    35 - "I'm going to kick the snot out of the next person who says the word 'technobabble' in my presence." - Strix varia
    34 - "You want to do the pilots' briefing? Fine! Hope you have a great time - 'cuz it gives me just enough time for a test flight (and maybe a little fun) while you are yakking with the boys. - astrogeologist
    33 - "Don't ask for an explanation if you don't want to hear it." - astrogeologist
    32 - "Math is *fun*!!!" - astrogeologist
    31 - "No. I will not help create a new superbomb." - astrogeologist
    30 - "Yes, sir. Right away, sir! Three bags full, sir!" (directed at any of the numbskulled bureaucratic idiotic thick-headed 'superior' officers who can't see beyond their own preconceptions...). Of course this is probably something along the lines of what many officers think daily about some of their 'superior' officers. - astrogeologist
    29 - "Yes, an alien energy being followed me home through the Stargate. Anyone who tells me that I'm just stressed and need to relax or see a shrink.. is getting zatted!" - astrogeologist
    28 - "I Samantha Carter, take you Jonathon O'Neill to be my lawful wedded husband, in sickness and health for as long as we both shall live!" - chelle db
    27 - "If only I could be that replicater version of me for one day - or two." RepliCartertje
    26 - "With NO due respect, Sir." Tagger
    25- "When I say Not Yet, I mean NOT YET!!!!!" - Mandy
    24--"Get your mind out of the gutter and focus on the reason Orlin came back to see us...sir." (this could go along with #26)- jckfan55
    Last edited by jckfan55; 14 July 2007, 10:05 AM. Reason: add name

Comment

45 - "Vala I think I love you. No really I LOVE you. Let's get out of here." - SunKrux
      44 - "I built a naquadah reactor, blew up a sun, modified Merlin's weapon. I'm taking the day off.... Oh Jaaack." - Ann
      42 - "I'll be damned if I'm going to die because you're too impulsive to listen to your teammates before you go off half-cocked. I don't care who's in command!" - scifithinker
      41 - "Oh for cryin' out loud...stop your whining, McKay. I only gave you a black eye. This time." - Über
      40 - "I'm obsessed with jello because I keep imagining Jack, Daniel and Teal'c wrestling in it." - rderoch
      39 - "Vala, shut up. Daniel, stop talking. Mitchell, stand still. Teal'c, learn to speak earthling. General Landry, reviews your decisions once or twice. Dr Lam, grow up. Jack, strip." - majorsal
      38 - "You know sir, this would be alot easier if you just shut up and Kissed me" - Amanda_Tapping_Fan
      37 - "Jack O'Neill, you big stud! Take me to bed or lose me forever." - Skydiver
      35 - "I'm going to kick the snot out of the next person who says the word 'technobabble' in my presence." - Strix varia
      34 - "You want to do the pilots' briefing? Fine! Hope you have a great time - 'cuz it gives me just enough time for a test flight (and maybe a little fun) while you are yakking with the boys. - astrogeologist
      33 - "Don't ask for an explanation if you don't want to hear it." - astrogeologist
      30 - "Yes, sir. Right away, sir! Three bags full, sir!" (directed at any of the numbskulled bureaucratic idiotic thick-headed 'superior' officers who can't see beyond their own preconceptions...). Of course this is probably something along the lines of what many officers think daily about some of their 'superior' officers. - astrogeologist
      29 - "Yes, an alien energy being followed me home through the Stargate. Anyone who tells me that I'm just stressed and need to relax or see a shrink.. is getting zatted!" - astrogeologist
      28 - "I Samantha Carter, take you Jonathon O'Neill to be my lawful wedded husband, in sickness and health for as long as we both shall live!" - chelle db
      27 - "If only I could be that replicater version of me for one day - or two." RepliCartertje
      24--"Get your mind out of the gutter and focus on the reason Orlin came back to see us...sir." (this could go along with #26)- jckfan55

25--"General Landry, Sir, just because you order me to make the upgrade in three days doesn't mean I can. Even if I had every SGC and every Area 51 scientist at my disposal, it cannot be done in three days. I know the IOA wants it now, but the answer is an unequivocal no."--scifithinker
      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post

25--"General Landry, Sir, just because you order me to make the upgrade in three days doesn't mean I can. Even if I had every SGC and every Area 51 scientist at my disposal, it cannot be done in three days. I know the IOA wants it now, but the answer is an unequivocal no."--scifithinker
        24 - Let's see how much torque this baby really has, shall we?
        *A huge grin covering her face as she punches the accelerator and feels Tealc's arms tighten ever so slightly about her waist.*
        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 14 July 2007, 01:13 PM.

Comment

23--"General Landry, Sir, just because you order me to make the upgrade in three days doesn't mean I can. Even if I had every SGC and every Area 51 scientist at my disposal, it cannot be done in three days. I know the IOA wants it now, but the answer is an unequivocal no."--scifithinker
          22 - Let's see how much torque this baby really has, shall we? ForeverSg1
          21. “Whoa that was friggin awesome!” KirFect

I fixed the count it was off by one

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Spoiler:
            23--"General Landry, Sir, just because you order me to make the upgrade in three days doesn't mean I can. Even if I had every SGC and every Area 51 scientist at my disposal, it cannot be done in three days. I know the IOA wants it now, but the answer is an unequivocal no."--scifithinker

20- "Sir, please don't play with my doohickeys." - Mandy

I used spoilers for space, so when quoting, please take out the space between posts
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Spoiler:

20- "Sir, please don't play with my doohickeys."

I used spoilers for space, so when quoting, please take out the space between posts
              19 - "Sir, please play with my doohickey!" (Sir=)

Comment

Spoiler:

20- "Sir, please don't play with my doohickeys."--MandySg1
                19 - "Sir, please play with my doohickey!" (Sir= ) -petemoretti

18-"Where's my friggin' Medal of Honor? Do you know how many times I've saved the planet?"-jckfan55
                Last edited by jckfan55; 14 July 2007, 03:03 PM. Reason: fix names

Comment

Spoiler:

19 - "Sir, please play with my doohickey!" (Sir=) Petemoretti
                  18-"Where's my friggin' Medal of Honor? Do you know how many times I've saved the planet?"-jckfan55

17 - "I knew one day you were going to ask that to me, Sir. But no I don't do trio's with you and Janet. I am willing to think about a trio with Janet and Vala" - RepliCartertje

Comment

Spoiler:
                    17 - "I knew one day you were going to ask that to me, Sir. But no I don't do trio's with you and Janet. I am willing to think about a trio with Janet and Vala" - RepliCartertje

16 - ah nuts to you guys, i'm goin' on vacation. fix it yourselves.-stargate barbie

Comment

Spoiler:
                      16 - ah nuts to you guys, i'm goin' on vacation. fix it yourselves.-stargate barbie

15 - "Oh for crying-out-loud Mitchell, suck it up!!!" - mara-anni
                      14 - "Get over it Mitchell, worse things have happened to better people than you!!" - mara-anni

Ummm...sorry...needed to get some Mitchell bashing out of my system. *shrug* Apologies if i offended anyone.
                      Last edited by mara-anni; 14 July 2007, 04:05 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Some high res professional shots I hadn't seen at this quality before.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post

Ummm...sorry...needed to get some Mitchell bashing out of my system. *shrug* Apologies if i offended anyone.
                          There are more appropriate threads if you want to do that.

Spoiler:
                          15 - "Oh for crying-out-loud Mitchell, suck it up!!!"
                          14 - "Get over it Mitchell, worse things have happened to better people than you!!"

13 - I'm not actually interested in General O'Neill. Stop asking about it.

Comment

[SPOILERS]
                            Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post

Spoiler:
                            16 - ah nuts to you guys, i'm goin' on vacation. fix it yourselves.-[I]stargate barbie
                            15 - "Oh for crying-out-loud Mitchell, suck it up!!!" - mara-anni
                            14 - "Get over it Mitchell, worse things have happened to better people than you!!" - mara-anni
                            13 - I'm not actually interested in General O'Neill. Stop asking about it. AD

12 - "Umm...No Sir, I was asking for help not your hand." JanSam
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              14 - "Get over it Mitchell, worse things have happened to better people than you!!"

11 - Teal'c, after all these years of looking into your deep dark brooding eyes, I think its time we get it on - Mandy
                              Last edited by Mandysg1; 14 July 2007, 04:20 PM. Reason: Don't ask
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                11 - Teal'c, after all these years of looking into your deep dark brooding eyes, I think its time we get it on - Mandy
                                10 - My name is Samantha Carter. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X