Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
    Amanda was once again the MC for the Canadian Cancer Society's Diamond Ball.

A couple of tiny photos can be seen here:

http://www.catherinebarr.com/vancouv...all/index.html

Look how long her hair is! That's the best picture I've seen! I mean, I saw it blowing around in the North Pole and tied up on Joe's blog... but look!
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
      Fic: Unforgotten, by cofax. Very melancholy.
      Aww, cofax! Great fic.

*passes scari a tissue*

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
        And did she ?
        ask don and find out
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          ask don and find out
          But could we trust the veracity of his response?
          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
            But could we trust the veracity of his response?
            I don't know I NEED PROOF

Comment

don could charm a nun out of her habit

oh, ask him about his wedding. amanda did a really cool thing.
              Spoiler:
              don and ruby were married on a boat and amadna had the driver go by her house...it's on the water...and she had a huge 'congratulations' sign made and hung it from her deck

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                Amanda was once again the MC for the Canadian Cancer Society's Diamond Ball.

A couple of tiny photos can be seen here:

http://www.catherinebarr.com/vancouv...all/index.html
                Wow, Amanda is one heck of a busy lady...where does she find the time to do everything she does
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  Wow, Amanda is one heck of a busy lady...where does she find the time to do everything she does
                  Seriously. I was thinking the same thing.

OT, but you sushi lovers will be proud to know that I am enjoying California rolls for the second time in my life and in as many days. I am slowly being converted...

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                    Yep, he's a very talented artist.

If you'd like to see some of his work, you should chect out his art gallery site.

He has a couple of nude drawings on there, but my favorite are his paintings and carvings.

I'm not positive, but I could have sworn that Amanda mentioned at AT2 that it was Don who had gotten her interested in painting. (See I managed to keep my post on topic as well.)
                    I thought his stage designs for "The Lion in Winter" were wonderful. Amanda has said that she really wants to play Eleanor of Aquitaine once she is of a certain age. Maybe he'll let her swipe the designs. I've no doubt that she'll be Eleanor when the time comes if she really wants to.
                    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                      I'm going to Grand Caymen and Cozumel. This is my first cruise and I cannot wait.

Have a great time and don't fall off the boat. Seriously--enjoy yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                        I'm going to Grand Caymen and Cozumel. This is my first cruise and I cannot wait.
                        So OT but I just wanted to say that Cozumel is one of my favorite places to go and relax. When I lived in FL I would fly to Cozumel for the weekend to get away. Have a great time.

parsifal thanks for the link on the Cancer Society Event AT MCed.
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                          I thought his stage designs for "The Lion in Winter" were wonderful. Amanda has said that she really wants to play Eleanor of Aquitaine once she is of a certain age. Maybe he'll let her swipe the designs. I've no doubt that she'll be Eleanor when the time comes if she really wants to.
                          and who should be her richard burton?

I asked her that at AT2 but she hadn't thought of anyone so...any suggestions for a 40-something actor that can play richard?

and triple bonus points if y'all don't mention rick.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                            Whew!

I finally caught up!

That's what I get for going to Grand Slam Con and not checking GW all weekend.

This morning I also had a very strange dream. It did involve AT (the first that I can recall. I think).

(snip)
                            i had a dream too!

i had a dream about sam going to atlantis...

i can only remember two scenes. the first is really weird, because it contained none of the ppl from the show. oh, btw, it was like i was watching an ep. so...

it showed a woman come into the infirmary. some man was there that knew her, but wasn't a doctor. he climbed into the other bed from and put the covers up over his head. another woman came in and she and the woman on the bed started kissing. as a viewer, i started groaning and said to myself, 'what kind of show is sam coming to!'. (they did this kind of thing on a 'smallville' ep recently. )

then the next scene was sam in some foreign country, riding in a taxi that was driving erratically.

that's all i can remember.

i think this dream was my fear of sam having to be a part of another bad show, which is how i saw a lot of season 9. like, 'what kind of show is this?!?'

i remember seeing a commercial for atlantis once when sg1 was in it's 9th season. rock music playing and the announcer or someone said sheppard was a babe magnet. with how MTVish season 9 came off... lots of groaning and moaning from me, and not the good kind.

but i do feel a bit anxious about how sam will be handled in atlantis, which is where i think this dream came from. the good thing about it was sam wasn't a part of the crappy part.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

don could charm a nun out of her habit

oh, ask him about his wedding. amanda did a really cool thing.
                              Spoiler:
                              don and ruby were married on a boat and amadna had the driver go by her house...it's on the water...and she had a huge 'congratulations' sign made and hung it from her deck

That Amanda...she's too cool for school!
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

and who should be her richard burton?

I asked her that at AT2 but she hadn't thought of anyone so...any suggestions for a 40-something actor that can play richard?

and triple bonus points if y'all don't mention rick.

More like 50 to 60 something. I think Patrick Stewart ought to at least get the audition.
                                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Working...
                                X