Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, worst nightmare ever

I had another weird dream but it is just too weird so I won't... actually, I will share it. I typed it out for my friend on msn so I may as well... First I should explain that I'm living in the city now, but my room "back home" is in the basement and I spend most weekend there for work. Oh, and I'm watching season 2 of BSG right now, so part of that was in the dream. Now the dream, as told in an msn convo with Spacegirlnz (also a S/J shipper. I think.):

NZBG: I. had. a. Sam. Daniel. Dream.

Space: OMG.

NZBG: it was very weird. It started off really real, like I was in bed at home, and dad stuck his head in the room and asked if I knew where the little filing cabinet was.

NZBG: I said, yeah just there (I have no idea why it was in my room).

NZBG: by the time I woke up properly, got dressed and left my room... I walked into the main bit of the basement and the filing cabinet was hooked up to the big filing cabinet with lots of wires.

NZBG: mum flicked a switch and dad appeared again, it was weird because they had worked out a way to get to an alternate universe.

Space: Haha!

NZBG: Then SG-1 were in my basement. But I was Sam.

Space: Ok

NZBG: anyway, turns out that when dad went into the alternate universe, people from the alternate universe were dragged into ours. They were drawn in by UST.

Space: mhm...

NZBG: Hammond (he was there!) and Jack meddled a bit and gave Daniel this golden arrow to hold (where did that come from!?!)

Space: like on BSG

NZBG: and then the next time the machine was switched on, Danny was kissing Sam. But I was Sam. And it was nice.

Space: haha!

NZBG: and then Jack was like, it worked! It worked, then looked over and was like holy ****! Then Hammond was like Ye-haaawwww! And I woke up.

I think my brain is weird.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Fic: Unforgotten, by cofax. Very melancholy.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
        I'm back!
        Woot!

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
        More Sam in Atlantis stuff from JM's blog:
        Spoiler:
        Smiley Face06 writes: “Will you tell us which episode will be Carter's first appearance in season 4 of Atlantis?”

Answer: Sure. Oh. You mean now? Okay. Carter’s first appearance will be in the season four premiere, Adrift.
        Woot!

Fic: Unforgotten, by cofax. Very melancholy.
        *sob*
        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
          Spill! Where are you going????

I'm going to Grand Caymen and Cozumel. This is my first cruise and I cannot wait.

Originally posted by tagger View Post
          Have FUN in the SUN!!!
          I plan on it. I certainly need this vacation after the harrowing tax season I just went through.
          sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo!! Welcome back hon

I'm back! Life at sea for a week (weee!). The best part is, I had the chance to do a little drawing and some writing on the ship also, which was amazing. Thought I'd post a wee tease of a bit of drawing since one of the sketches I did was Helen Magnus related. I had a chance to colorize things a bit today now that I'm back with a computer.

Hugs & Luvs To Ya'll !

mini(the land-legs-acquiring)geek
            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
              Chelle, you get to meet Teryl? You lucky thing!

So, any really good questions that I should as Don? I realised yesterday that after spending a really hard out political weekend with lots of really indepth, well thought out questions put to experts, authors, politicians... next weekend I will be sitting back and hearing questions like "who was the biggest prankster on set?" I need some questions to really make him think...
              I haven't yet decided if i'm going to fly up to Sydney to see Teryl...I have to work on the budget and hubby first...but fingers crossed I can go. As for questions for DSD...I have to think of some for when we meet next Friday...ask him about his hobby...I think he's an artist....IIRC!...who else are you going to meet?
              Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              I can’t just give you the link to the bad fics, without you doing your homework first. A list was made on the Blue Jello Corner about things we don’t like in fics that make them bad to us. This is what we came up with

The bad fic started here and continued on for pages in the BJC. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=24515&page=8 Deejay was kind enough to put it all together and post it no ff.net, but we thought it would be funny to see what kind of reviews we would get without letting on it was done on purpose So when reading the fics, remember THEY ARE BAD AND ALL MISTAKES WERE MADE ON PURPOSE

Samanda
              Oh yea, we had so much fun we decided to do a second one So sit back and enjoy, but remember, DO NOT DRINK WHILE READING THIS STORY!
              RITGLMAO....thank you so much Mandy...that was brilliant.....with regard to homework though...I spent hours doing my homework the other night....it only serves to give me headaches and puts me in a grumpy mood...I have 3 weeks til my next lot of homework is do...and I'll probably cram it all in on the last night...as usual!
              Spoiler:
              Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
              chelledb, the thing that Joe mentioned is just a euphemism. It's not
              Spoiler:
              literally a baby. The gate bridge is the project or "baby" of McKay, Mrs. Miller and Carter.
              Originally posted by scarimor View Post
              Thank you. I did wonder, but I wanted it cleared up

Oh...ok....
              Spoiler:
              I read the word parenthood and assumed a baby as in infant not baby as in project...I hate euphemisms

I'm back! Life at sea for a week (weee!). The best part is, I had the chance to do a little drawing and some writing on the ship also, which was amazing. Thought I'd post a wee tease of a bit of drawing since one of the sketches I did was Helen Magnus related. I had a chance to colorize things a bit today now that I'm back with a computer.

Hugs & Luvs To Ya'll !

mini(the land-legs-acquiring)geek
              Spoiler:

Welcome back mini...glad you had a great time....looking forward to seeing some of your wonderful art work!!
              More Sam in Atlantis stuff from JM's blog:
              Spoiler:
              Smiley Face06 writes: “Will you tell us which episode will be Carter's first appearance in season 4 of Atlantis?”

Answer: Sure. Oh. You mean now? Okay. Carter’s first appearance will be in the season four premiere, Adrift.
              Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              squeee
              Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
              I'll join in and just do squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Although I kind of knew that already
              Joining in on the squeeeeing.....I can't wait to see it!!
              Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              Oh my, now I've seen everything! Sky has squeeed
              ....that's a good thing though...right??
              Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
              This morning I also had a very strange dream. It did involve AT (the first that I can recall. I think).
              That makes 3 of us now this week!!
              Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
              I'm getting ready to head off on a cruise myself in 20 days.
              Woohoo...cool...lucky you...have fun!!

Another day, another dollar...night night all, take care, be safe, be happy and hug your loved ones!

(((Samanda)))
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

don IS an artist. and i think he likes to do female nudes but i could be wrong

oh, ask him aobut wearing panty hose. Seriously, panty hose have a very real purpose in the television industry for guys
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

oh, ask him aobut wearing panty hose. Seriously, panty hose have a very real purpose in the television industry for guys
                  Woohoo....now that really opens it up for loads of questions...especially the nudes...and pantyhose???...that's great!! Thank you Sky!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

teryl once told a story, about how don came up to her...and in his texas accent 'woman, i wanna see you nekkid' (as in pose for him)
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oh, wow.

I will definitely ask about the pantyhose And Teryl. Heh.

*ETA*

*puts on a whiny voice* Cheeellle, why aren't you on msn?
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

teryl once told a story, about how don came up to her...and in his texas accent 'woman, i wanna see you nekkid' (as in pose for him)
                        And did she ?

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                          Oh, wow.

I will definitely ask about the pantyhose And Teryl. Heh.

*ETA*

*puts on a whiny voice* Cheeellle, why aren't you on msn?

You know Teryl is so funny. And put Amanda and Teryl together and it is double fun I always love the Terleen and Minnie thing they do in one of the extra's... always have me laughing

And as the ETA: Cheeeeeeeeeellllleeeee why aren't you on yahoo messenger

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

You know Teryl is so funny. And put Amanda and Teryl together and it is double fun I always love the Terleen and Minnie thing they do in one of the extra's... always have me laughing

And as the ETA: Cheeeeeeeeeellllleeeee why aren't you on yahoo messenger
                            Hehe *starts a chant*

We want Chelle! We want Chelle!
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Yep, he's a very talented artist.

If you'd like to see some of his work, you should chect out his art gallery site.

He has a couple of nude drawings on there, but my favorite are his paintings and carvings.

I'm not positive, but I could have sworn that Amanda mentioned at AT2 that it was Don who had gotten her interested in painting. (See I managed to keep my post on topic as well.)
                              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 17 April 2007, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Amanda was once again the MC for the Canadian Cancer Society's Diamond Ball.

A couple of tiny photos can be seen here:

http://www.catherinebarr.com/vancouv...all/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X