Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
    I know you don't post much, but I hope that you're lurking. If so,

For some of you newcomers, astrog was one of our biggest and best contributors for a long time. She really helped to shape the character of the thread and was one of our most vocal and enthusiastic cheerleaders. Astrogeologist is the creator of the "big red book' which chronicled many of our posts. It was a really remarkable piece of work and she put a lot of effort into it. The book was sent to Amanda, and from what we heard, she was very impressed. Astrog, we miss your voice and hope that you get some time again to post every once in a while.

NC
    A big for this post. Astrogeo was one of the first people to welcome me to the thread. Astrogeo and happy birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      Daniel: Do you think Astrogeologist could have been absorbed into the crystal and that's why we haven't seen her lately?
      O'Neill: Figure it out Carter.
      Carter: We may have to call for backup from the Samandan Search and Rescue Team.
      Hammond: I'll make the call.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIMMERINGSTAR
        AND
        ASTROGEOLOGIST!!!

Hope you both had a good day and lots of CAKE!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

For some of you newcomers, astrog was one of our biggest and best contributors for a long time. She really helped to shape the character of the thread and was one of our most vocal and enthusiastic cheerleaders. Astrogeologist is the creator of the "big red book' which chronicled many of our posts. It was a really remarkable piece of work and she put a lot of effort into it. The book was sent to Amanda, and from what we heard, she was very impressed. Astrog, we miss your voice and hope that you get some time again to post every once in a while.

NC
          I will say agreed with that!!!! Astro we really miss your post...especially the catch up post you did they were always amazing!!! and you always had something great to contribute...
          As for anyone who is interested in the 'big red book' here is the link:
          http://home.comcast.net/~isruth/CarterCoolPics.pdf
          Although I thought Astro started somewhere else again but I atm can't find the link Anyone knows it...
          I think a lot of people will love to read it...I know I loved reading everything...yes I actually read it all...And still am amazed of Astro her work

Ok for the rest HUG YOUR LOVED ONES like Amanda said especially on days like these...cause one day they might not be here anymore...

(((((((Samandans)))))))
          Love you all!!! Hope you all have a great day...
          Last edited by RepliCartertje; 14 February 2007, 09:55 AM.

Comment

happy vday guys!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              [IMG]
              Oh and I couldn't help but start to unwrap it myself

Spoiler:
              Jack: Mitchell!!!!! Just because you lost your pants again, doesn't mean you can take mine!

Sam: (Thinking) I have the best job in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                I will say agreed with that!!!! Astro we really miss your post...especially the catch up post you did they were always amazing!!! and you always had something great to contribute...
                As for anyone who is interested in the 'big red book' here is the link:
                http://home.comcast.net/~isruth/CarterCoolPics.pdf
                Although I thought Astro started somewhere else again but I atm can't find the link Anyone knows it...
                I think a lot of people will love to read it...I know I loved reading everything...yes I actually read it all...And still am amazed of Astro her work

Ok for the rest HUG YOUR LOVED ONES like Amanda said especially on days like these...cause one day they might not be here anymore...

(((((((Samandans)))))))
                Love you all!!! Hope you all have a great day...
                Cool, thanks for the link! I had forgotten to bookmark it. I won't make that mistake this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post

... Jennifer, my daughter is still being really patient. I checked on my Sam doll order yesterday, and it is still there. It doesn't say it has been shipped yet, so I sent an e-mail. She won't open her Jack, Daniel, or Jaffa until she gets Sam, Teal'c, and Thor. Personally, I'm ready for her to open them, so I can get a better look at them, but she wants the team to be together when she plays with them. She's also worried that Jack will be lonely without Sam, and she says Sam has to be there to get them out of trouble.
                  Gg, this is unbelievably cute!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Shimmering Star!!

Hope you have a great day!

Comment

Happy Birthday Astrogeologist!

Hope to see you around here soon!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTROGEOLOGIST!
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I know you don't post much, but I hope that you're lurking. If so,

For some of you newcomers, astrog was one of our biggest and best contributors for a long time. She really helped to shape the character of the thread and was one of our most vocal and enthusiastic cheerleaders.

Astrogeologist is the creator of the "big red book' which chronicled many of our posts. It was a really remarkable piece of work and she put a lot of effort into it. The book was sent to Amanda, and from what we heard, she was very impressed. Astrog, we miss your voice and hope that you get some time again to post every once in a while.

NC
                          Lovely birthday tribute to one of our dearest Samandans. I can tell you that Astro spent hours on the red-book project, a labor of love, and she treated it as a dissertation bound volume. Amanda was blown away by the gift and I think that's how she first became aware of our little quirky Kingdom of Samanda here on the GW Sam thread.

I'm going to try to reach Astro today and tell her to please return more often! At least today to read her many birthday wishes! Thanks, guys!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIMMERING STAR!
                            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Happy Birthday, Astro and ShimmeringStar!

My LJ

Comment

HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY
                                BIRTHDAYBIRTHDAYBIRTHDAYBIRTHDAYBIRTHDAY

ASTROGEO
                                &
                                SHIMMERINGSTAR

mini(the snowed under!)geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...