No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that I speak for all of us when I say AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!
    I can't take it anymore, the waiting is driving me insane! I so want to know more about Sanctuary. I check the website almost 5 times a day just to see if anything changed... I'm pathetic aren't I???
    : Now you, you I would listen to if you were reading a phonebook.
    Geeky : Oh brother...
    : See I love this whole sexy librarian thing...

Supporting Samantha Carter as leader of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterFan View Post
      I can't take it anymore, the waiting is driving me insane! I so want to know more about Sanctuary. I check the website almost 5 times a day just to see if anything changed... I'm pathetic aren't I???
      Pathetic...no, anxious, impatient, eager, enthusiastic...YES
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
        My sister sent me this little quiz this afternoon to try to drive me crazy so I figured I'd share the insanity with everyone.

Are you a genius like Sam?
        saw that test last night to...got it from someone...at the end of the night someone had ALL answers...just crazy...i didn't even start...i'm to stupid to do it i think...

And if i begin with it...i also don't quit till i have all answers...it drives you crazy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterFan View Post
          nop you aren't i wanna know more to...i'm just...patient...atleast they say that

And i really love the images we have seen now...i mean AT with brown hair?!?!...i just NEED to know more.
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday JanSam!

It takes awhile to catch up on this thread when you don’t read it for a couple days.

I made a new video that is strictly an AT video from various roles and pictures. It crashed my computer on countless occasions. So I am punishing the video and letting it sit in a folder on my hard drive until it apologizes then after several lashing with a wet noodle I will upload it later this week.

Video Disclaimer: Sadly it has nothing to do with wet socks or doo-hickeys. Sorry to break it to you like this but you can handle it.

I have a confession to make however. I think I totally messed up a batch of JELLO it is refusing to set up right. I think the Ori have something to do with it.

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
              I have a confession to make however. I think I totally messed up a batch of JELLO it is refusing to set up right. I think the Ori have something to do with it.
              Just put it outside , we had a high of -17C with a windchill of -30C

doing the math...-2F windchill of -28F
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Just put it outside , we had a high of -17C with a windchill of -30C

doing the math...-2F windchill of -28F
                Oh yeah it was cold. I got dirty looks from my dogs every time they went outside today. Like: "WTH!? It's minus-a-bazillion out here, YOU get to go indoors!!" (They do have a point there... of course, I also know how to flush a toilet... hm...)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                  WOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!

*doing crazy mad party dance*

I GOT 33/33 ON THE FIRST TEST!!!!

Granted by the end I had 3 other people in the room with me...

but WOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, this is a sure-fire way to waste away a Saturday Night :| I've got 13/24 on the second one...

EDIT: 15/24 on the second test! I just got number 21... ABSURD! HOLY CRAP!

Must... Get....Them ALL!! *evil cackel*

Oh dear I fear I'm going insane :|
                  Well, I must say the orangerator makes you look a bit manaical. At first glance I thought it was a ski mask in those photos.

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                    I was hoping for good, but tortured soul Amanda character.

And juggling it all with being a Mom, even better.

Bring a little maternal protection instinct into the mix, and shazaaam, the meek become mighty!

Or the fatigued become pathologically sleep deprived, or the swamped become overwhelmed, or....
                    I thought she looked kind of sad in the promo photo, so tortured soul could work...and AT could play it well. I think even in SG there are scenes where you feel her emotional pain. And New Order with actual torture is just gut wrenching, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                      Oh yeah it was cold. I got dirty looks from my dogs every time they went outside today. Like: "WTH!? It's minus-a-bazillion out here, YOU get to go indoors!!" (They do have a point there... of course, I also know how to flush a toilet... hm...)
                      Talking of dogs (And slightly OT, I know), I took a "what dog are you" quiz today and got pug! I thought "Mini will be so proud!"
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                        I'm innocent, I tell you, innocent. I thwapped Suse, not Amanda.
                        And Suse deserved it!

Suse...phooey on youeey.

Ya gotta catch me first. *runs away*

Now that's just icky squishy.

That's right, divert attention onto Mandy.

We want a sequel, Mandy!

Nice job, GG. I owe you one.
                        Ok, it was a false alarm, I misread the "twapping." jckfan apparently has a an itchy trigger finger on the security alert button.

Comment

wow-i just had a close call-somehow i got subscribed to the anti-carter thread-quick i need an antidote.
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
                            Thanks for reminding me that I have some blue jello in the fridge! I was trying to think of something suitably unhealthy for breakfast at *checks clock* 1pm. I do love days off.

*ETA*

I had a very strange dream last night. I was wearing a Star Trek t-shirt and pajama bottoms (this may or may not have been what I was sleeping in ) and I was dancing around my living room in point shoes, stumbling quite a bit because I haven't danced in 4 years. I was giving my toes a beating. Amanda Tapping and my sister-in-law were standing outside the window in the dark, holding donuts, and watching me with *WTF!?!* looks on their faces.

*ahem* Maybe I will eat some real food. After the jello.
                            Last edited by NZNeep; 04 February 2007, 03:03 PM.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*Stares at insane amount of posts*
                              You guys are one busy and dedicated group of Samandans! Congratulations!
                              Don't really have any Sam pics, but do have a lovely bit of interaction between Sam and Jonas which is one of my favourite moments ever:

Gotta love that older sister snark
                              sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Sorry I'm a bit late with this but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANSAM!
                                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X