No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's a girl kinda thing, ya know with all the candles. my house is full of candles too. Never once used them... but I get really exited when I read that amanda and I have something in common. She likes her classics, which I'd have already guessed with the whole 'little house on the prairie thing'
    : Now you, you I would listen to if you were reading a phonebook.
    Geeky : Oh brother...
    : See I love this whole sexy librarian thing...

Supporting Samantha Carter as leader of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
      I am so blessed to call Coley my friend. We met because of this thread. Amanda has been a catalyst and brought so many fans together who have then become friends because of her. Kinda neat, eh?
      Suse and I met years ago at Shore Leave, well before Stargate started. I've heard people talk about how they met their spouses at conventions, but I had to be a little unconventional and meet my best friend there instead. I wouldn't trade her for all the tea in China.

I can't wait for AT3. Sure, it will be great to see Amanda and London, but I can't wait to meet so many colorful denizens who inhabit my favorite place in virtual reality.
      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Quick message from Coley...

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the birthday wishes, hopefully I'll be back on-line myself on Sunday.

Message ends...

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam View Post

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the birthday wishes, hopefully I'll be back on-line myself on Sunday.

Message ends...
          What? No video? No music? Not even a jaunty tune? I'm disappointed.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
            What? No video? No music? Not even a jaunty tune? I'm disappointed.
            Er, nope, sorry...

Hopefully this might make up for it, though...
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hi everybody,

Message ends...
              Waves to Coley.
              What about a message from you , 1speed, or are you just on messenger duty today?

Sam was great in Red Sky today. I love how she's in ScienceSam mode. (and on a superficial note, I think AT looked great in that episode--maybe it's her smile when she meets Dr. McLaren.)

What do people think about HD vs film? I think Peter Woeste or Jim Menard commented that he thought film was more flattering to actors.

Comment

Er, nope, sorry...

Hopefully this might make up for it, though...
                Spoiler:

Where is Hugo's tail????!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  Waves to Coley.
                  What about a message from you , 1speed, or are you just on messenger duty today?

Sam was great in Red Sky today. I love how she's in ScienceSam mode. (and on a superficial note, I think AT looked great in that episode--maybe it's her smile when she meets Dr. McLaren.)

What do people think about HD vs film? I think Peter Woeste or Jim Menard commented that he thought film was more flattering to actors.
                  I remember hearing a while back when HD was becoming the next big thing that the switch to HD was going to send quite a few actors to the plastic surgeon's chair...

But it's the same arguments with digital vs. film photography; that with photomanipulation programs you can do nearly all the same things in digital that you can with film SLR's, but that there's certain moods/textures/looks that you can still only get with film.

But speaking of AT - HiDef, LoDef, film, Super8, whatever - she looks (quoting Billy Crystal) simply Mahhhhvelous!
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by starrgazer

She's my 'baby' (name Senie, short for Senorita)... she's 14 this year... and we don't normally dress her up - but when I saw the scarf and crown, I couldn't resist...
                    Awwww! She's so precious!

Comment

Oh.

WICKED COOL.

Amanda as a brunette!

Looks like... Buffy: Returns ... kinda. *grin*

Last edited by minigeek; 31 January 2007, 04:48 PM.

Comment

mmhm, i wonder. how were her extensions at AT2 for the project if she's wearing a brown wig?
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          mmhm, i wonder. how were her extensions at AT2 for the project if she's wearing a brown wig?
                          It could just be the length of her hair that she referred to. Dying your hair takes only a couple of hours.

Comment

It looks like Sanctuary is going to be very interesting.

Comment

Oh.

WICKED COOL.

Amanda as a brunette!

Looks like... Buffy: Returns ... kinda. *grin*

OMG that was true !! I wouldn't believe it when I was told she would have dark hair for the new show, and I couldn't picture her with dark hair either....
                              She looks ok though (yes Im in shock !! ) I need some time to get use to it

TAHNKS for the pic Mini

*reaches shakily for her bottle of water & tries to remember to breathe *
                              sigpic

Comment

It could just be the length of her hair that she referred to. Dying your hair takes only a couple of hours.
                                Yeah exactly but it looks totally different...I actually had to look twice at the article and the pic...But I like it
                                btw Mini where did you get this big pic?? Btw that site doesn't work for me did you get it from there?? mind if I save it on my computer...

Comment

Working...
                                X