Misha
      Spoiler:

Scully
      Spoiler:

Angie
      Spoiler:

And Kisa, my old lady
      Spoiler:
      Ups! I cant believe I forgot the baby! I gave my boyfriend this puppy but he is my dog too. He has grown a bit since this pic but its the only one I have on my pc and its too cold to get a new one (I'd have to leave the bed )
      He is alomost 4 months and weighs 12 kg!
      Spoiler:
      This is Vader

On topic:when does The shroud air?

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
        On topic:when does The shroud air?
        Tuesday, 20.00 GMT.
        Not that I'm counting or anything!

I wonder what Sam's part will be in this?
        Spoiler:
        I'd really like some team bonding, particularly as we know from MS that there is an infirmary scene, I'd like something between our original four characters, pretty please TPTB

FF
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          it likely came down to economics

AT probably wore something that she already had in her closet or something they bought for her...and it was likely a LOT cheaper than coming up with a Mess Dress uni
          Also, I believe that at formal occasions, while male officers are required to wear the uniform, female officers can "dress" up.
          sigpic

Comment

No, I think not, KatG.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              Well Scari, I see you are up to your usual... tricks

so how many people have you sent scurrying to hide behind the couch?
              I dunno, but whatever they're doing behind there sounds like fun

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
              That is one of the most gloriously twisted entrants for a caption competition that I have ever seen.
              Thank you very much, I live to serve

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
              Created by a most gloriously twisted Samandan.

Sorry, scari ... I just could not resist!
              Nng... gghh.. you called me a... Ssss... Sa... S'ma... heeelp, I'm melting...

Originally posted by SamCarterFan View Post
              I just love your pictures of the younger Sam! she looks so cute and innocent on them.
              She looks about seventeen in the first season eps, doesn't she? Bay-beeee!

and her hair, just adorable. OH and scarimor, you write fanfiction too right? I've read some of your stories and I liked them, keep up the good work especially the ones about
              Thank you, roger wilco!

Thank you for all the green, chaps

Sending more hugs and good wishes to Deejay.
              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                Tuesday, 20.00 GMT.
                Not that I'm counting or anything!

I wonder what Sam's part will be in this?
                Spoiler:
                I'd really like some team bonding, particularly as we know from MS that there is an infirmary scene, I'd like something between our original four characters, pretty please TPTB

FF
                Thanks
                I hope its as good as this last 3 eps!

Comment

Is this Amanda's new series?! I was catching up with other blogs (SGA's Wraith Queen and Rodney McKay/DH's sister's Loft in Translation and then at David's blog where this entry seems to sound suspiciously like the "Sanctuary" that we've been reading about ... only it was being called "Starcrossed" ... sounds like it will be a comedy.

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...d=68&Itemid=35

And, by golly, I just made my 3,000th post! hehehe That's what happens when you drink too much coffee on a Sunday, right Mandy?!
                  Last edited by ChopinGal; 28 January 2007, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM View Post
                    No, I think not, KatG.
                    Hmm. Thought I'd read that somewhere. At least for occasions that weren't strictly military affairs, such as a press dinner like Sam was attending, although for a "dining in" it wouldn't be optional of course. I wouldn't swear to it though, cause chances are I read it in a fanfic, and without knowing the other I wouldn't site it as a reliable source.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much, I live to serve
                      Feel free to post disturbing material of the same ilk. I always appreciate such things And I do love your sig...

Have to actually make sure that I watch the ep on Tuesday. I've been very neglectful of late what with uni work, proper work and sleepiness caused by The Big London Commute and all.
                      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Regarding what Sam wore in TRNT:
                        Spoiler:
                        I'd be willing to wager that Sam was ordered to be there. She certainly didn't look like she wanted to or was excited about the prospects of being paraded around to begin with.

Further, I'd also be willing to bet that she was told what to wear, or more likely, it was sent to her by one of President Landry's aides.

At that time, she was still doing her best to respect her commanding officers and their leaders and did as she was told to do.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

snip
                          And, by golly, I just made my 3,000th post! hehehe That's what happens when you drink too much coffee on a Sunday, right Mandy?!
                          Congrats on such a milestone CG and I have no idea where the coffee comes in
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            Congrats on such a milestone CG
                            congratulations

ChopinGal

and I have no idea where the coffee comes in
                            In da mouth, doofus
                            scarimor

Comment

you know, that's a good possibility.

trnt
                              Spoiler:
                              'our' sam didn't seem to leave the base, at least initially. i don't know if i also see her hanging around major sam's house.
                              and it's also possible that her choice in clothing was a defiant gesture. 'i don't wanna be there, but i gotta, but i'm not gonna be your little military girl to trot out'
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Is this Amanda's new series?! I was catching up with other blogs (SGA's Wraith Queen and Rodney McKay/DH's sister's Loft in Translation and then at David's blog where this entry seems to sound suspiciously like the "Sanctuary" that we've been reading about ... only it was being called "Starcrossed" ... sounds like it will be a comedy.

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...d=68&Itemid=35

No "Starcrossed" is something that was in his movie "A Dogs Breakfast" and SciFi has order a scripts for possible new show.
                                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X