No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* Blue Jello would be LOVELY, but we don't have it over here. I sent Scarimor my last pack months ago. It turned her kids' poo green, apparently.

Anyhoo, we'll all be munching on Jaffa Cakes. Bad Sky!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      we really, really need a smilie with a halo
      Gilles made one:
      shows up better against blue:
      Spoiler:

sam and teal'c get along famously in my smut fic.
      For which some of us are exceedingly grateful
      scarimor

Comment

sam and teal'c get along famously in my smut fic.
        Originally posted by scarimor View Post
        For which some of us are exceedingly grateful
        And Sam gets along famously with everyone in scari's smut fics
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          And Sam gets along famously with everyone in scari's smut fics
          Did you just say Sam and Smut in the same sentence? I knew I'd fit right in, in samanda lol *bring on the smut*

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes for my son. He enjoyed his jello, and its a good thing I made a lot because his sis and my goddaughter (who spends the days with us) are sick today, too. When I was making the jello last night, my hubby laughed at me. There were 9 boxes of jello in the cabinet and 8 were blue. I guess I may have went overboard, but I had to use another flavor and add blue dye for the season premiere because the store was out. I wasn't about to let that happen again. My daughter gets cranky when there is no blue jello and Sam is on screen. We can not have a cranky eight year old during SG1 (or we get a cranky Mom).

I was thinking about fan gurl Sam earlier, and I have to wonder about Amanda. She is so humble that she doesn't see herself as the superstar we see. I wonder if she ever got starstruck on set, I mean especially in the early seasons.

Comment

Hey maybe all those going to AT2 can make some money by selling blue jello at the con

(I expect a percentage, since it's my idea )
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hey maybe all those going to AT2 can make some money by selling blue jello at the con

I'll set up a stand for you Mandy!!! lol How much commission do you want?

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

and she's thinking

Sigh, too bad the auto pilot isn't working or I'd take teal'c back to the cargo hold and...hold his cargo
                  The mental image that gave me . . .

Anyway, all this talk of blue jello is making me want some. I knew I should have grabbed some when I went shopping yesterday. Maybe I'll do that tonight.

Comment

we can be Smutanda
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                      The mental image that gave me . . .

Anyway, all this talk of blue jello is making me want some. I knew I should have grabbed some when I went shopping yesterday. Maybe I'll do that tonight.
                      i'm feeling bllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oh, now that is a brilliant idea! That way our buddies across the pond would get their jello fix.
                        Samandans helping Samandans, one blue box at a time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                          *sigh* Blue Jello would be LOVELY, but we don't have it over here. I sent Scarimor my last pack months ago. It turned her kids' poo green, apparently.

Anyhoo, we'll all be munching on Jaffa Cakes. Bad Sky!
                          But TJ you can make it yourself with food coloring...here in Belgium no jello at all...wait I said that months ago already...I also wrote down what I had to do to have my blue jello...but I do it cause I love to do it

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                            I'll set up a stand for you Mandy!!! lol How much commission do you want?

mg
                            Minigeek checking in at customs:

CO: Would you please open your suitcase ma'am?

Mini: *looking nervous* Um, do I have to?

CO: *giving mini the look* Yes ma'am you do.

Mini: *starting to turn red, opens suitcase*

CO: *Looks in suitcase, looks at Mini, looks in suitcase again* Ma'am, why do you have a suitcase filled with blue jello mix?

Mini: *thinking: Darn it Mandy, you never told me this would happen* I, ah...um...

CO: Securtiy!

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

ROFL, poor mini! Can you imagine how awful it would be to explain to customs that she was on a mission of mercy to help her fellow Samandans! And poor Sky! She'd have to present the Thank you to Amanda all by herself while mini sat in a jail cell. Maybe we should reconsider this jello thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                                ROFL, poor mini! Can you imagine how awful it would be to explain to customs that she was on a mission of mercy to help her fellow Samandans! And poor Sky! She'd have to present the Thank you to Amanda all by herself while mini sat in a jail cell. Maybe we should reconsider this jello thing...
                                What no way...what's wrong with a little bit of blue powder going through customs among friends
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X