No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a lot of sam/teal'c fic. the link to my site is in my sig and i have a alphabetical page on the site

Asirious Situation - s&t smut
    Banish the Past - S&T smut
    Blame it on the Primta - more pg-13, jack finds out
    Bonds has some nice sam/teal'c bits
    Culmonation - S&T smut
    Depths of Frienshp - S&T friendship fic
    Dreams, Fantasies... - S&T fic with smut in it
    Lilttle Minds - S&T friendship
    Jaffa Faux Pas - Fixing the Faus Pas - a fun fic that turned into smut in the secnd part
    King of Fools - S&T Friendship
    Loyalty's Betrayal - not totally S&T, but thier friendship plays a major role
    No Small Token - S&T friendship
    Prevail - Sam and Teal'c drama
    Stargazing - sam, jack and TEal'c friendship
    Wow, or what else is ther to do on a deserted planet - what was for a while the ONLY piece of sam/jack/teal'c smut in existence
    Understanding the Enigma - Sam and Teal'c's first mission

their frienships plays a major role in some other fic, but these are the ones i can think of that have a large part sam/teal'c

other s&t authors, Adi and Geonn Cannon
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
      As long as it is just the S/T fic, Eve! I can't lose a shipper buddy, now can I?

A bit more on topic, does anybody know if Amanda and her theatrical troupe are still together? If so, do you think she'll do some stage work? I really would prefer to see her on screen, but if she does theatre too then I might make hubby take me to Vancouver for our anniversary next year instead of NYC (10 years).

No you will not loose your shipper buddy....but I can explore all the side that Sam can go right

Yeah would be fun to see Amanda back on stage eh Although I will never be able to see it But still I think it would be awsome to see her back to her roots(sp?)
      I think she would aslo love doing that again...

Well for me as long as Amanda is happy with what she does that counts to me...If she just want to start a 9 till 5 job in the local supermarket...that is ok with me...the most important thing is that she is happy with what she does. Although I can not imagine that Amanda would be happy to do a supermarket job but well...
      And I really would miss her on screen but it is not about me or about us, it is about HER.

So we shall see what she does and whatever she does...I will support her

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      i have a lot of sam/teal'c fic. the link to my site is in my sig and i have a alphabetical page on the site

Asirious Situation - s&t smut
      Banish the Past - S&T smut
      Blame it on the Primta - more pg-13, jack finds out
      Bonds has some nice sam/teal'c bits
      Culmonation - S&T smut
      Depths of Frienshp - S&T friendship fic
      Dreams, Fantasies... - S&T fic with smut in it
      Lilttle Minds - S&T friendship
      Jaffa Faux Pas - Fixing the Faus Pas - a fun fic that turned into smut in the secnd part
      King of Fools - S&T Friendship
      Loyalty's Betrayal - not totally S&T, but thier friendship plays a major role
      No Small Token - S&T friendship
      Prevail - Sam and Teal'c drama
      Stargazing - sam, jack and TEal'c friendship
      Wow, or what else is ther to do on a deserted planet - what was for a while the ONLY piece of sam/jack/teal'c smut in existence
      Understanding the Enigma - Sam and Teal'c's first mission

their frienships plays a major role in some other fic, but these are the ones i can think of that have a large part sam/teal'c

other s&t authors, Adi and Geonn Cannon
      Thank you Sky!!! I will check that out tonight to read some...I think I will check out the Sam/Teal'c and Jack ones first
      Last edited by RepliCartertje; 30 October 2006, 06:37 AM. Reason: forgot to place a smiley...

Comment

it was kinda fun to look on Area 52 and have my fic be the only one in a pairing.

who'dathunkit, a slash with jack that didn't have daniel in it
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I posted this in the Blue Jello thread, but I honestly believe this is also on topic for Samanda too (given our collective morality here as a group). In case you didn't get to see it in BJ, I'm just posting it here too, I REALLY LOVE this particular ad. Because it's so tragically true.

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/s...evolutionshigh

mg

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post
            I'd certainly like to hope so, but I think mostly I'll just sit there squeeing quietly at the fact that I even made it to AT2!!!!! I'm worried enough about trying to talk to her when I'm having the photo taken... I'll blank after "It's nice to meet you."
            Amanda seems to have an uncanny ability to spot the nervous and shy - and to put them right at ease!!

There really isn't much time at the photo shoot to say much and "It's nice to meet you" is just perfect!!

There may be a little more time at the autograph session whilst she is signing the photo's.

I'm hoping to get a "Thanks for Sam Carter" in somewhere

See you there!!

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
              Daniel: Do you think they know we were lurking yesterday?

Sam: Not a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                I posted this in the Blue Jello thread, but I honestly believe this is also on topic for Samanda too (given our collective morality here as a group). In case you didn't get to see it in BJ, I'm just posting it here too, I REALLY LOVE this particular ad. Because it's so tragically true.

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/s...evolutionshigh

mg

Sam's a great character

-
                That was definetely off-topic and I corrected it
                Hope you don't mind

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                  That was definetely off-topic and I corrected it
                  Hope you don't mind
                  LOL, well done!

geek

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                    LOL, well done!

geek
                    Well I thought it was interesting.

Comment

I saw it on Ellen... I love it.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                        Well I thought it was interesting.
                        I did too. I really enjoy eye opening work like that, stuff that challenges the status quo in a particularly intelligent way (and I think Sam would too! lol Just to keep this "on topic"). Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          here's a fic rec for ya

http://meg-tdj.livejournal.com/733870.html

nice little sam/tela'c fic. nothing explicit but a sweet little fic
                          Thanks for the link. That was lovely.

I don't seem to be able to get the hang of leaving a message, so if you would please pass on my thanks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

No you will not loose your shipper buddy....but I can explore all the side that Sam can go right

Yeah would be fun to see Amanda back on stage eh Although I will never be able to see it But still I think it would be awsome to see her back to her roots(sp?)
                            I think she would aslo love doing that again...

Well for me as long as Amanda is happy with what she does that counts to me...If she just want to start a 9 till 5 job in the local supermarket...that is ok with me...the most important thing is that she is happy with what she does. Although I can not imagine that Amanda would be happy to do a supermarket job but well...
                            And I really would miss her on screen but it is not about me or about us, it is about HER.

So we shall see what she does and whatever she does...I will support her

Thank you Sky!!! I will check that out tonight to read some...I think I will check out the Sam/Teal'c and Jack ones first
                            Man that's going to be really expensive to go to Vancouver once a month to get my groceries.

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post
                              I'd certainly like to hope so, but I think mostly I'll just sit there squeeing quietly at the fact that I even made it to AT2!!!!! I'm worried enough about trying to talk to her when I'm having the photo taken... I'll blank after "It's nice to meet you."
                              I got to meet AT last spring. She was so nice. She sat down next to me, slapped me on the arm, made some really weird remark about her brother and then totally fixed her attention on the one person at our table who had something really nice to say to her. The rest of us wore rather stunned expressions on our faces

She had apparently met everyone else I was with at other times (which impressed the heck out me that she remembered people she met for 10 seconds two years ago!!) so before she had to leave she made sure she knew where I was from. I've met a lot of 'professionals' and supposed 'high ranking' people in my life, but so far she's the only one who ever genuinly wanted to know something about each individual she met. I was impressed!

Comment

Hi everyone

I have a request? I'm about ready to pull my hair out!
                                I lost an older blooper/behind the scenes vid of Martin Wood trying to interview Chris, Amanda and Michael while they were sitting on a black sofa. Of course they were joking and you can hear Amanda's true giggle?
                                I lost many older clips but that one was very special to me. Please if you have it or know where it can be found, Pm or email me. I'd really, really appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                                X