Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    For some reason, my brain got stuck here and blanked out the rest of the sentence....Ooooh the things one's mind can come up with
    Ooo well now, that would be just fine TOO. But I think they'd have to move it to another channel in that case ... bahm chicka bahm bahm!

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

For any S/J shippers that are interested, here is my top ten reasons to be hopeful for the finale. Non S/J shippers please forgive the intrusion and DON'T READ. I don't want to offend any Samandans.
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=52955

is a great character! (my feeble attempt to stay on topic.)
      Last edited by Skydiver; 06 October 2006, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal

For any S/J shippers that are interested, here is my top ten reasons to be hopeful for the finale. Non S/J shippers please forgive the intrusion and DON'T READ. I don't want to offend any Samandans.
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=52955

is a great character! (my feeble attempt to stay on topic.)
        LOL, great list, even for a non/semi-shipper

I was also thinking that since RDA was in Vancouver on Sept. 30, that he might be in the finale
        Last edited by Skydiver; 06 October 2006, 01:00 PM.
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally Posted by minigeek
          Amen to that, sister. AY-MEN to THAT.

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Even if they do nothing else through the entire episode, but at the very end the two of them leave the breifing room at the same time, side by side and you just barely see Carter slip her hand into his on the way out... (or vice versa) that'd be just fine for me.

mg

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          For some reason, my brain got stuck here and blanked out the rest of the sentence....Ooooh the things one's mind can come up with
          Mandy? I didn't see a "..." after "his", only after "out". Get your miind out of the gutter!

Suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            finale spec:
            Spoiler:

i would love to see a nod towards sam/jack. i mean comeon, if not wantingto deal with ship is their excuse for not having it, dude, the writers 'forget' canon and backstory allthe time. so what's one more angle?

just give folks a 'sam and jack walking out the door together' or something that strongly hints without the cheesiness of a wedding on the ramp

then, when/if there's a movie, they ignore their own history allt he time. why would this have to be any different?
            Originally posted by minigeek
            Amen to that, sister. AY-MEN to THAT.

Spoiler:
            Even if they do nothing else through the entire episode, but at the very end the two of them leave the breifing room at the same time, side by side and you just barely see Carter slip her hand into his on the way out... (or vice versa) that'd be just fine for me.

mg
            Yeah, that's all I want to see. Maybe a little less...would be enaugh too if one of them would ask the other to go fishing But I really don't want to see more. A wedding on the ramp or something like this would be a bad thing, to end up the Sam/Jack story. I always said, I want to know, that they will be together at about 99.999999...% and that's all. Not more not less.
            McKay can get a walk on role in the final, but they won't need him for more.
            RDA just HAS to be back on top in the final and I want to see some great Sam/Danial/Teal'C scenes. I just recently had a look at all the convention pics I got and in every pic with Amanda and/or Michael and/or Chris you can feel the fun they have together and this fun schould be conveyed to te fans.
            And of couse we need a great battle scene with the Ori, but there also applies the rule to show the thing but not the end of it.
            Last edited by MickSpeed; 06 October 2006, 08:36 AM.

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

the daniel centricness of it is why 'team' was included as a character. Dead give away for those that tout 'team' but really mean 'daniel and his sidekicks'
              I didn't check out this poll, but I love team & am not a "daniel & his sidekicks" person.

Also, thanks Sky, for being such a diligent moderator.

Comment

Final scene of finale:
                Spoiler:
                Fishing is a wonderful way to end things. Anything after that would be pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by MickSpeed
                  A wedding on the ramp or something like this wouldn't be a bad, to end up the Sam/Jack story.
                  Hm. I dunno, seeing that might cause me to gag myself intentionally with the nearest blunt object that fits (minds outta the da** gutter people!!!!) ... and I'm a huge shipper.

geeeek

Comment

Hm. I dunno, seeing that might cause me to gag myself intentionally with the nearest blunt object that fits (minds outta the da** gutter people!!!!) ... and I'm a huge shipper.

geeeek
                    sorry, didn't write, what I wanted to write...it should have been: "A wedding on the ramp or something like this would be a bad thing, to end up the Sam/Jack story."

*goes to edit the post*

Comment

Originally posted by MickSpeed
                      sorry, didn't write, what I wanted to write...it should have been: "A wedding on the ramp or something like this would be a bad thing, to end up the Sam/Jack story."

*goes to edit the post*
                      LOL OH! I get ya.

Comment

I agree. No ramp wedding in the finale. I wouldn't mind a wedding (as a shipper of couse I want a wedding), but the finale isn't the place for it.
                        Spoiler:
                        I want to see Sam, Jack, Daniel, Teal'c, Cam, and Vala kicking some Ori butt as a team.

Comment

Yeah a ramp wedding would be horrible. If they're going to put them together I'd rather see not see the wedding--maybe skip to the reception. Or better yet, just make them established as having been together for a while. Make them just comfortable together--no more angst.
                          jckfan (antishipper)

Comment

Most importantly, I want Sam to be the hero we have known and loved for 10 years. It may be selfish, but I want Sam to save the day at the most crucial point in the finale.

Comment

LOL OH! I get ya.
                              lol...

no seriously...well being from Germany means, that English is "only" my second language so sometimes you better skip a line in my posts instead of trying to understand what the mess is supposed to mean

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                                Most importantly, I want Sam to be the hero we have known and loved for 10 years. It may be selfish, but I want Sam to save the day at the most crucial point in the finale.
                                Yeah, maybe not that selfish, but something like we saw in Quest I. A redicovery of the original Sam. That would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X