Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coley
    I knew it had strings!!
    LOL! Don't worry, you'll be glad to hear that I won't be taking my banjo to Gabit.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
      Hey, not fair! That sounds like some great whumpage!
      Xena died seven times by my count, the last time permanently. I don't want to see that happen to Sam.

My preference would be for any Sam-whumping to be non-fatal.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

ever heard of water

Hugs to you Jester ttfn!
        Water? Water?! Isn't that the English translation of vodka?

Before anyone has a go at the languages student, I know the Russian word for water is more like voda than vodka. So don't have a cow about it.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
          Coley's throwing a party!!! WooHoo I love parties!

Yeah! Maybe I will take my banjo after all!
          sigpic

Comment

ROTFLOL This is getting better by the moment! Be careful of what you wish for, RA ...

Just remember to bring your homemade sloe gin to pass around to the 10-15 Samandans who will be lying on the beds and floor! Come to think of it, the hotel rooms can't even fit 5-6 people in one room!!

Hehehehe ... the chopped liver has spoken!
            We'll definitely be lying on the floor after a few gins. I can't wait for Gabit.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
              I think that Rob Tapert would do a great job with a new show for Sam - if he promised not to ever crucify her, shoot her with dozens of arrows or behead her. He did really well with Xena.
              Eek!

I fear Sam wouldn't escape Tapert's crucifixion fetish. By my reckoning he crucified Gabrielle three times (including the Hercules episode), Xena twice (I think - mybe three? Though of course he showed clips of it in multiple episodes) and enjoyed quite a bit of associated leg-breaking.

I love my Sam-whump but Janet and I are going to draw the line at crosses and nails.

-- scari - whose Sam-fic just officially tipped into gory...
              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                Eek!

I fear Sam wouldn't escape Tapert's crucifixion fetish. By my reckoning he crucified Gabrielle three times (including the Hercules episode), Xena twice (I think - mybe three? Though of course he showed clips of it in multiple episodes) and enjoyed quite a bit of associated leg-breaking.

I love my Sam-whump but Janet and I are going to draw the line at crosses and nails.

-- scari - whose Sam-fic just officially tipped into gory...
                Twice for real, five times if you count different time lines and other planes of existence.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  Yeah! Maybe I will take my banjo after all!

I hope you DO bring your banjo!!

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

LOL ... see?!! You're proving my point! Er, Fly is a brand of ale, right?!

And, to keep on topic ... Sam Carter would love the British ales ...
                    I'm sure she would. Our Sam Carter Jr. certainly does...

And HAPPY 500TH POST oh royal security guard!
                    Thank you CG. I had hoped to post something deeply thoughtful and on-topic, but why break the habit of a lifetime?

Comment

28 peeps on board - is that a record?
                      Nope, I'm pretty sure we had over a hundred right after Gabit and the big blow-up.

Comment

Twice for real, five times if you count different time lines and other planes of existence.
                        FIVE!? Cripes

See - total FETISH!

Sam - keep away from RT!
                        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                          FIVE!? Cripes

See - total FETISH!

Sam - keep away from RT!
                          One was in Illusia, another in some kind of afterlife but the other three...

We would definitely need him to promise not to crucify Sam.

Comment

Hey Kat, was it open during the day (thinking for friday here) or just in the evening? Good luck with the flooring - take care of your back lifting Boxes!!
                            Hmm, I'm not really sure. We went at night and the pub was really busy. We might want to make reservations at the restaurant if we go there especially with a larger party.

Perhaps someone in the area could call and ask if they are open during the day?

The Pheasant Restaurant & Public House
                            020 8759 9685
                            98 West End Lane,
                            Harlington,
                            Hayes.
                            Middlesex.
                            UB3 5LX.

Comment

Hey, not fair! That sounds like some great whumpage!
                              Yeah! I think Rob would be great writing for Sam/Amanda. He knows how to write strong, intelligent, badass women and he's also very good at writing humour. Granted Xena was very campy at times but it was still humourous and I think Amanda needs a vehicle where she can show off her comedic talents from time to time. As much as I love Sam on SG-1, I think that side of Amanda is often wasted on the show.

Comment

Xena died seven times by my count, the last time permanently. I don't want to see that happen to Sam.

My preference would be for any Sam-whumping to be non-fatal.
                                yes, that last ep (of the show) did me in... i haven't watch an ep of that show since then. but i also know they've been trying to do a movie, so i KNOW xena would have been ressurected.

but rob tapert is still a great writer of female characters.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X