Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    That's OK. Sam's a polygamist, too. She's secretly married to Teal'c *and* Thor, too. It's all good....
    Whoa.

She's...uh...busy.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Whoa.

She's...uh...busy.
      The only One person that could handle her was Janet, but she's gone now

The rest of them combined don't even begin to match up

Comment

That's OK. Sam's a polygamist, too. She's secretly married to Teal'c *and* Thor, too. It's all good....
        Actually, that reminds me of a plot bunny that never got anywhere...

Sam is royalty. They find out when visiting another planet where she and the people there are descended from the same royal house way back when...

Anyway, the locals have something of value to Earth, technology, mineral, whatever and they will trade if Sam accepts her royal birthright. She gets to live on Earth but is required to have at least two mates so that the bloodlines have a better chance of being preserved, so she has to join with at least two of the guys before they can get the treaty.

The Pentagon, naturally, will not mind in the least since they get what they want and the joining isn't recognized on Earth.

I think I spend too much time commuting...that's how I come up with these things. So...does someone want to write it? I'll do the beta!

Comment

Whoa.

She's...uh...busy.
          But happy. Very very happy.

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Actually, that reminds me of a plot bunny that never got anywhere...

Sam is royalty. They find out when visiting another planet where she and the people there are descended from the same royal house way back when...

Anyway, the locals have something of value to Earth, technology, mineral, whatever and they will trade if Sam accepts her royal birthright. She gets to live on Earth but is required to have at least two mates so that the bloodlines have a better chance of being preserved, so she has to join with at least two of the guys before they can get the treaty.

The Pentagon, naturally, will not mind in the least since they get what they want and the joining isn't recognized on Earth.

I think I spend too much time commuting...that's how I come up with these things. So...does someone want to write it? I'll do the beta!
            I read something like that once, too. Except it was Sam's mom who was royalty. Heir to the throne or something. A princess, I dunno. She "ran away" from her planet or something and ended up on Earth where she met Jacob and later married him (of course he's none the wiser) and it turns out they came and snatched her back, which is why everyone thought she died. So Jacob (as a Tok'ra) runs across her later on and there's a huge problem because now she's being held prisoner (I think?) by her own people, anyway, Sam and SG-1 get involved somehow and rescue her, but Sam doesn't handle the fact (all of it) very well - obviously - it also explains a bit about why she's so super smart for a meager human. Where the heck was that story again... it was Sam/Jack UST in so far as pairing.... hm...

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              take it back! you take that back right now!

*runs off crying to watch small victories again*
              I think she was trying to be nice to McKay and not hurt his feelings at the time.

Yes, that must have been it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                The only One person that could handle her was Janet, but she's gone now

The rest of them combined don't even begin to match up
                Never say never, AD.

Comment

I read something like that once, too. Except it was Sam's mom who was royalty. Heir to the throne or something. A princess, I dunno. She "ran away" from her planet or something and ended up on Earth where she met Jacob and later married him (of course he's none the wiser) and it turns out they came and snatched her back, which is why everyone thought she died. So Jacob (as a Tok'ra) runs across her later on and there's a huge problem because now she's being held prisoner (I think?) by her own people, anyway, Sam and SG-1 get involved somehow and rescue her, but Sam doesn't handle the fact (all of it) very well - obviously - it also explains a bit about why she's so super smart for a meager human. Where the heck was that story again... it was Sam/Jack UST in so far as pairing.... hm...
                  i'm sure i've read that, or at least some of it. it may have been a WIP at the time. it was years ago as far as i can recall.

Comment

Sounds interesting, but I guarantee I didn't read it.

I only read Jack/Sam if I'm doing the beta. It's just too hard for me to picture.

That said, I have no problem with any Sam shipping...at least none that I've seen.

Now...there was a good Jack/Janet/Sam that I read once, but he was an invited guest for that night, so to speak.

I'd best stop before I get censored. Jack's about to get the lock picked on those cuffs...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O

I only read Jack/Sam if I'm doing the beta. It's just too hard for me to picture.
                      That's how I tend to feel about most other pairings. So I totally understand the feeling.

Originally posted by Admiral Q Ohhhhhhhhh
                      That said, I have no problem with any Sam shipping...at least none that I've seen.
                      You and AD... pffft. Sam/Everybody(except Jack) Har.

It's all good!

mg

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q Ohhhhhhhhh

It's all good!

mg
                        You know, minigeek, the way you write AQO's name seems almost diiiiiiirty.

And AQO...Jack??? H-h-handcuffs??? *audible gulp*

And the link to this masterpiece is WHERE?????? It's not nice to tease like that you know!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                          I keep thinking it's Friday....maybe because I think it's about time they
                          Spoiler:
                          pull Sam out of space.

With all these reports I'm reading about Amanda...I SO want to meet her! She sounds even more wonderful, funny, talented, and beautiful than I ever thought...and I already thought VERY highly of her. Perhaps one day....
                          My whole family is waiting for Friday night. My husband wants lemon pepper chicken, and my daughter and son want blue jello and a stargate cake. I thought about inviting a few friends and having a Stargate party, but I don't want to be too busy entertaining to enjoy the episode. Aren't I awful?

Comment

You know, minigeek, the way you write AQO's name seems almost diiiiiiirty.
                            Hey, I ain't apologizin' for YOUR imagination, baby!

muddygeeek (What? It's dirty down here...)

Comment

That's how I tend to feel about most other pairings. So I totally understand the feeling.

It's all good!

mg
                              I should clarify...I am anti-Sam with...
                              Hammond/Landry/Maybourne/Vidrine/Lt. Elliot...
                              I could think of more if I try. For me, part of the issue is the chain of command. I don't see Sam screwing around with that. *shrugs*

I'm not too keen on Sam/Cam, but that's a hazy area since they are equal rank...if they were to be on different teams then maybe...or something that happened earlier in their careers before he came to the SGC...maybe a little Hurt/Comfort when he was recovering from the crash. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55

Pandas ?! Emus can be cuddly. I'm so hurt.
                                Dude, emu's are scary scary things... not at all cuddly... nope. Scary, evil emu's!

Umm, Panda's so much cuter, less evil - more fur. All's good.
                                Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Working...
                                X