Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek
    Hey, you're 5'1 ... you can be miniAmanda!

(this is the part where I duck and run...)

-
    LOL!! Good one MG!!
    I really should add this....Mandy is not short or height impaired...like me (I'm 5'3 1/2!!) she is normal....everyone else has a height problem - we never have to duck!!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam

Both love Stargate
      Also both luuuurve the SG Guys
      Both our fave colours are Orange because it's so happy
      Both play an instrument
      Neither of us had a baby when we were under the age of 16... (lol, hey, it's true!)
      Both were in the "random every-type-of-person" group at High School
      Both love long soaks in a hot bath
      Both loooove cappucino ice cream
      Excellent list MS!! A few of those should be added to my list too!! Thanks!!
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
        I'm married
        I like reading
        Very interested in the paranormal and the spirital side of life.Well that's about it on the Amanda side But i do have two things on the Sam side
        I love science and anything to do with space.
        You got a great list ther too tara!!
        More things I share in common - DoH!!
        I bet if we really think about it, we all have a lot of things in common - such as our love of Stargate and AT and the boys etc..........
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Things in common with Amanda?
          Hmmmmmmm...

Nothing... well I have blue-grey eyes. Does that count?
          Wait! We both like to be goofing around. *it doesn't seem so but everyone says I'm a good laugh, maybe it's because they're laughing AT me*ponders*

Eum... that's it...

Oh and the things like loving Stargate & Thai curry with cocomilk are not really important. I mean... who doesn't love that?

Edit => you all have incredible lists but you all forgot something. You're generous, fun and caring! Just like Amanda!
          Last edited by Lizlove; 15 June 2006, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
            Edit => you all have incredible lists but you all forgot something. You're generous, fun and caring!
            yeah that is true
            ow I forget something I have the same dog as her... except that mine is really black. So almost the same dog

Comment

I'm routinely asked for my ID when purchasing alcohol (even at age 41), and most people assume I'm much, much younger than I really am. Which is cool, except at work, when I don't really want the macho guys to think of me as a 21-year old.

Things in common with Amanda:

- I'm a little over 5'9"
              - I was born in the same year
              - I was born blonde with blue eyes... hair has gone dishwater (as Kat put it ) and one eye is still blueish but the other is more green
              - I have older brothers, no sisters
              - I consider myself to be married (although the state I live in will never recognize me as such)
              - I have been to Toronto
              - I like to garden
              - I have a dog
              - Orange was my favorite color when I was growing up
              - I like to read
              - I love Indian food and chips (I didn't know Amanda liked curry, MS!)
              - I'm planning to go to GABIT2!
              Last edited by Strix varia; 15 June 2006, 06:03 AM.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                - I love Indian food and chips (I didn't know Amanda liked curry, MS!)
                - I'm planning to go to GABIT2!
                Nice list!

I hope you get to GABIT2!!! I so dearly wish I could make a GABIT... but alas... Take pics for us lowly beings who can't go *sob*

Why isn't orange your fave colour anymore!?

Yeah I remember reading somewhere she loves loves making curry... especially with coconut milk! It's funny, the night I found that out I myself was eating curry with coconut milk.. haha.

Seeing as other ppl have brought up fabulous points, a couple more things I've got in common:

Both are complete utter nutbars in real life

Both love to read

Both love to garden (though I never have the time too )
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Yeah I remember reading somewhere she loves loves making curry... especially with coconut milk! It's funny, the night I found that out I myself was eating curry with coconut milk.. haha.
                  About her loving making curry; she said that at the last chat with her on theamandatappingclub.net. You can read the transcript here!
                  Both love to read
                  Hey, I love to read too

Comment

yeah I forget that one myself too...I also love to read... Every 2 days I start a new one...

Comment

umm, what do i have in common with amanda

blonde??? - not really. even with Miss Clairol i'm not that blonde
                      blue eyes - got that one
                      5'9" - nope, more like 5'3"
                      married - nope
                      kids - nope
                      think rick and chris are hot? - yeah
                      going to gabit - yep
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                        About her loving making curry; she said that at the last chat with her on theamandatappingclub.net. You can read the transcript here!
                        Yep exactly!

Close to a two page bump.
                        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Why isn't orange your fave colour anymore!?
                          A couple reasons, I think. First, tastes change, and I really, really like purple now. Second, the colors of the local university are orange and black. Since I went to school there and now work for the university, I have a closet full of orange clothes, and there is orange everywhere. (Really, my neighbors even have a metalic orange car.) I still really like orange, but there's a bit of a burnout factor, I think, in a town where people profess to bleed orange.

On edit: To see what I mean, just visit the university website: http://osu.okstate.edu/

My LJ

Comment

A couple reasons, I think. First, tastes change, and I really, really like purple now. Second, the colors of the local university are orange and black. Since I went to school there and now work for the university, I have a closet full of orange clothes, and there is orange everywhere. (Really, my neighbors even have a metalic orange car.) I still really like orange, but there's a bit of a burnout factor, I think, in a town where people profess to bleed orange.
                            Purple (tending towards the cooler, blue side) is my favorite color right now as well.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Oooh do you have an orange jumpsuit just like Sam wore ?
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that while she's wearing the green BDU's, in photographs, Amanda's eyes seem to match the BDU outfit almost *exactly*, even though her eyes are blue? I think she does have green in them, too.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X