X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
    Easy. With earplugs.
    DOH!

Walked right smack dab into that 'un...didn't I?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hi Guys,

A Sam/Vala body swaps fanfic would be really funny, I could just see AT and CB playing that too, and I could use a laugh right now, I just had a family row, needing some Samanda love.

I would love to try writting a Sam fic, but does anyone have any advise/tips for a novis writer?

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
        DOH!

Walked right smack dab into that 'un...didn't I?

(((((oooooobs)))))

Comment

Dude that woulda been outta the park cool!!

Oh yeah. The whole issue of these two opposite characters would've really been utilized, though I understand the two didn't really have that kind of connection back then.

But body swapping? With AT and CB? That would've been pure gold, for sure.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth View Post
            Dude that woulda been outta the park cool!!

Myrth! Long time no see {{{Hugs}}}
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

So this band everyone keeps talking about... EAS, right? Do we pronounce it, "E.A.S.," or "Ease"?

I'm also wondering what genre it would fit into, ya know? Because there are like pianos, guitars, banjos, bagpipes and kazoos... I can take care of percussion.
              I'll join in the Bubble Wrap Popping section. Can I be first chair?

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
                I'll join in the Bubble Wrap Popping section. Can I be first chair?
                Yes ma'am! Can you stomp your feet, too? I think we need a group of good feet-stompers.

Comment

Yes ma'am! Can you stomp your feet, too? I think we need a group of good feet-stompers.
                  if i'm not a fan i will do that then...only if you want me ofcourse
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                    if i'm not a fan i will do that then...only if you want me ofcourse
                    Absolutely! But feet-stompers get two jobs, so would you like the party favor, the cow bell or the triangle?

Comment

Absolutely! But feet-stompers get two jobs, so would you like the party favor, the cow bell or the triangle?
                      uhm very hard choice....thinks...thinks...triangle or the party favor...nop i'm still going for the triangle
                      sigpic

Comment

I know this will not be everyone’s cup of tea, but here are two Jack/Sam stories that I found last night. I thought both stories had really good characterizations

"Over the Phone" By Chezza (very cute & very short) http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/chezzasco...-sp/sp-otp.htm

"Splintered Sentiment" by Christi (Very well written IMO. After Lost City … Jack attempts to get his memory back.
                        http://sg1-heliopolis.com/archive2/3...dsentiment.php

"Fractured Feeling" by Christi (sequel to Splintered Sentiment)
                        http://sg1-heliopolis.com/archive2/3...redfeeling.php

Comment

First letter to SciFi weekly in support of Carter on SGA

Tapping's Move Is Welcome
                          I'm delighted to hear that Amanda Tapping will be appearing in some episodes of Stargate Atlantis.

Read the whole thing at .....
                          http://www.scifi.com/sfw/letters/index.html
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

So this band everyone keeps talking about... EAS, right? Do we pronounce it, "E.A.S.," or "Ease"?

I'm also wondering what genre it would fit into, ya know? Because there are like pianos, guitars, banjos, bagpipes and kazoos... I can take care of percussion.
                            Hey now let's not forget my spoons!! I'll just stand there and finger sinc my banjo as Dips plays hers

Easy. With earplugs.
                            AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! High Five Spazz!

Hey I can clog dance!...oh wait, maybe not anymore...dang But I did have a mean step in my day *

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post

I'm delighted to hear that Amanda Tapping will be appearing in some episodes of Stargate Atlantis.

Thanks for the heads up Tsax

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post

NICE!

I'm glad of this.

I'm cautiously optimistic about her going there but I think this poster is right. I do enjoy crossovers when done well and Amanda has been the best in this regard.

I think Sam was more Sam in McKay and Mrs. Miller than she was in all of season 9 for instance.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                                Hi Guys,

A Sam/Vala body swaps fanfic would be really funny, I could just see AT and CB playing that too, and I could use a laugh right now, I just had a family row, needing some Samanda love.

I would love to try writting a Sam fic, but does anyone have any advise/tips for a novis writer?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                A good Beta is worth his or her weight in gold. Because no matter how often you go over it, you're gonna miss something obvious to every reader in the world otherwise. At least, I always seem to.

That's all I'm saying...

Comment

Working...
                                X