Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizlove
    Okay, I'm giving up... *sigh*
    I need some really smily Sam *only Sam not Amanda :s* pics but can't seem to find the ones I need
    Could some of you help me please????
    Here's a few for ya....but you know it's dangerous to post this many smiling Sam's with this bunch lol.

From Matter of Time

Nemesis

Singularity

Small Victories

sigpic

Comment

JanSam, that's awesome!! Wow! GREEN for you.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Here's one I really like, its at the end of BD when Jack mentions the tank top outfit

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam
          Here's a few for ya....but you know it's dangerous to post this many smiling Sam's with this bunch lol.
          Hah! I wouldn't say that
          They're a whole funny and loving bunch in here!
          Thanks anyway!!
          Hmmmmmmmm, Mandy! I can try to do something with that

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            Here's one I really like, its at the end of BD when Jack mentions the tank top outfit
            Mandy, that's one of my favorites, too. I'm outta green for you, but it's an awesome moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

There's no place like home.... There's no place like home... (except maybe Jack's cabin...)

Comment

EDIT-> D'oh, have to revise this a bit. Fixin' it up. Back in a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                  Mandy, that's one of my favorites, too. I'm outta green for you, but it's an awesome moment.
                  Aww, I was gonan green you on mini's behalf, Mandy, but it didn't work.

I agree with ya both. It's a great moment, and the fact that it was soooo early on is an awesome testament to how the dynamics between the four of them clicked so easily. It's still kinda boggling how well they all worked together right from the beginning (or, at least, that's how it seems). I miss that.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                    Aww, I was gonan green you on mini's behalf, Mandy, but it didn't work.

I agree with ya both. It's a great moment, and the fact that it was soooo early on is an awesome testament to how the dynamics between the four of them clicked so easily. It's still kinda boggling how well they all worked together right from the beginning (or, at least, that's how it seems). I miss that.
                    I think a lot of people miss that
                    I certainly do and I guess that's why I let SG1 down a little bit, especially since Jack left. I still loved the dynamic from S8 but you can't deny it wasn't the same anymore. Jack was like when we first met him, drawn in. But command gave Sam a glow that she lost in S9. It's sad because it really showed her development on Stargate! *runs*

Comment

MMMMM...Heaven
                      1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
                        Lee: "So, er... say, you ladies on for a spot of OT13? OT14?"
                        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                          I think that's enough
                          The problem is I need a special pic , I guess I will have to go through these caps!
                          But thank you to remind me of all those scene. My brain seems to shut down about what concerns Sam smilyness.
                          Do you know what kind of smile you want? A big huge smile? or a smirk? I used to have tons of them, but I recently deleted all the borrowed caps off my hard drive so I could make my own.
                          Last edited by ForeverSg1; 26 May 2006, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
                            "God help us all! We'll never have enough blue Jello!"
                            *thinks about the sole remnant of blue Jello on the table*

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                              Do you know what kind of smile you want? A big huge smile? or a smirk? I used to have tons of them, but I recently deleted all the borrowed
                              caps off my hard drive so I could make my own.
                              Thanks but I got a few for now. I'm making some goodies with them but I could use others for later

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                                Sam: What's wrong?

Daniel: *sniffles* Mitchell's being mean!

Sam: What did he do?

Daniel: He...he...he called me... *sobs*

Teal'c: Colonel Mitchell referred to Daniel Jackson as a geek.

Sam: There, there. It's okay, Daniel. Do you want me to beat him up for you?

Daniel: Yes, please.
                                LOL. And Sam could, you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X