X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1125/tomb1mt.jpg

Jack: Ah Carter, would you stop staring at the Russian's ass

Sam: Well at least I'm not starting where the other Russian soldier is.
    not to bring this group down, but i bone-achingly miss the team that way we see it here. sam, jack, daniel, and teal'c ARE sg1.

BUT, sam, daniel, and teal'c would have made a FANTASTIC sg1 for season 9!!

k, to try to bring this back to being fairly happy...

i love amanda. besides being a great actress, she's a sincerely nice person. quite a role model there, eh.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      LOL!

I helped my mother haul junk *cough* stuff to a yardsale really early this morning, then came back home and sat outside in the sun with the lappie (dang I love laptops!!!!) (*grins* all sun all day Sky! A wonderful Mid-Atlantic day!) and am back inside (a touch of sunburn) and am trying to type up several pages of scribbles written during my commute in/from work to add to the second half of the Sam/Teal'c-centric Paradise Lost fanfic that I've been trying to get done. (up to close to 18K words right now. Lord knows how big it'll be when it's done.)

I'm assuming in other sunny parts of the globe everyone's out enjoying their spring or fall day.

*logs back out in an attempt to not get distracted from the fanfic!*
      It was a gloryous day on the east coast. I went over and weeded for my mother and also came home a little redder then before I left I'm old enough to know better to put some suntan lotion on but didn't think about it.

that other post was a bit of a whoops..hence it being deleted. Too much sun today
      Last edited by SG1Poz; 29 April 2006, 05:21 PM.

Comment

around here it's been raining since, oh late thursday night, so it's wet and damp and depressing

hung out all day, the net and lists are massively slow, i got about 5 pages of my sequal written, ran to lawrence, ate dinner, am back and am now killing time
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder kids, 24 hours left in the vote for the best sam eps of s4

and i can tell you that, unlike last week, only 4 votes are between first and second

so every vote counts

sigpic

Comment

to get our imaginations working, here's a couple of pics to caption.

sally

(photo courtesty of abydos gate-amanda tapping)
            sally

sigpic

Comment

caption again.

sally

(photo courtesy of abydos gate-amanda tapping)
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally

CArter? did i or did i not tell you to bring the bribes
                yes,sir, you did
                and why didn't you?
                well, the magistrate said that he'd accept barter
                really? what?
                Jonas needs to marry his daughter
                what! JOnas exclaims
                they require matrimony to allow us to pass, major carter?
                Actualy, no tea'c they don't....but score! I so got you jonas

sigpic

Comment

caption again.

sally

(photo courtesy of abydos gate-amanda tapping)
                  pbbbbttt
                  Sam thinking....maybe they'll blame teal'c
                  Jack: Carter, you ate the bean burritos for lunch, didn't you??
                  Last edited by Skydiver; 29 April 2006, 07:06 PM.

sigpic

Comment

sally

Jack: So, Carter, do you suppose he knows we're talking about him?

Sam: I don't think so, but if you keep glancing back there, he'll know that you're making fun of his hat.

Jack: I just can't help it, he looks like a bell hop.

Sam: Really? I was thinking more along the lines of the hats that Teal'c and Eamon wore on Hebridan while Warrick and I were racing.

Teal'c: You are both mistaken. The hat is most similar to the one worn by the men on your planet who drive in small vehicles during celebrations.

Jack: You mean Shriners?

Teal'c: Indeed.

Sam: Ok, now I know I'm going to lose it. Don't look at me or I'll start giggling.

Jack: All right, I'll keep my head down for now, but we've got to quit coming to planets where people wear weird hats.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      around here it's been raining since, oh late thursday night, so it's wet and damp and depressing

hung out all day, the net and lists are massively slow, i got about 5 pages of my sequal written, ran to lawrence, ate dinner, am back and am now killing time
                      aw, poor sky. LOL! i live in ireland. its been raining since i was born!

Comment

well, we have a low pressure system parked a few hundred miles to the east...and it just keeps triggering rain storm after rain storm

according to a friend of mine, the low is strong enough that, it it was over the ocean, it'd be a tropical depressing

they forecasted 2-4 inches of rain before monday, but i have no idea how much we've actually had

on the upside, the prairie is getting nice and green

sigpic

Comment

here we go, a way to keep it on topic

what do y ou think is sam's rainy day secret pleasure???

let's play pretend, she's on downtime and can't go into work, so she's at home for a nice weekend and it's raining.

what would she do???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                            Jack: So, Carter, do you suppose he knows we're talking about him?

Sam: I don't think so, but if you keep glancing back there, he'll know that you're making fun of his hat.

Jack: I just can't help it, he looks like a bell hop.

Sam: Really? I was thinking more along the lines of the hats that Teal'c and Eamon wore on Hebridan while Warrick and I were racing.

Teal'c: You are both mistaken. The hat is most similar to the one worn by the men on your planet who drive in small vehicles during celebrations.

Jack: You mean Shriners?

Teal'c: Indeed.

Sam: Ok, now I know I'm going to lose it. Don't look at me or I'll start giggling.

Jack: All right, I'll keep my head down for now, but we've got to quit coming to planets where people wear weird hats.

NC

Ok, I had to come out of hiding because of that post. That was hysterical!! Shriners!! LOVED it!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              here we go, a way to keep it on topic

what do y ou think is sam's rainy day secret pleasure???

let's play pretend, she's on downtime and can't go into work, so she's at home for a nice weekend and it's raining.

what would she do???
                              With or without access to Jack?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                                With or without access to Jack?
                                I'm gonna be a good girl and say without...

Sam at home with tons of time.

Hmm.

Okay I got it.

We know she's got computers all around her house right? But perhaps not many technogadgets and so on.

What if she decided to use her time to automate her house? Design and integrate her own personalized and fully integrated home automation system that responds to voice command?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X