• Show
Clear All

Nice pics tsaxlady but there's noooooooo way I'd get on that bridge
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      And show her disrespect by not giving her command
      I'm not sure I like Landry anymore. I was hoping that it was a paperwork mix-up that he'd have sorted out by now.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        oh, for the shippers amongst us. at said this on skiffy tonight
        Spoiler:
        AMANDA TAPPING (on romancing the colonel)
        "Initially I thought it was kind of fun to play and then I started to
        resent
        it because I didn't want Sam to 'the girl' pining for 'the guy' and
        make it
        about that where it got in the way of what an incredible, strong and
        smart and
        savvy character she was. Obviously there's a huge attraction between
        the two
        characters so now that the commanding officer is not in her direct
        chain of
        command, she can... maybe she can have some fun with him."
        Where did you get that tidbit from Sky?
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

varous lists and lj's

althlough the last bit may have been 'have some' not 'have some fun'

i've gotten conflicting reports

on scifi monday, they put little snippit interviews during some of hte commercial breaks. and since tonight's lineup is sam and jack, well the interviews take that vein
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm just finishing watching DM (again) and do you realize that Sam gets to frisk Jack
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

*looks around* Oops wrong thread *poz goes dancing off to the S/J shipper thread*

Comment

I loved this line from Beachead by Landry:

LANDRY: Jack…Jack…Jack! She practically invented the Mark 9 and you’re the one who thinks we should use the damn thing! Why are you wasting valuable time saying no? *pauses for O’Neill to talk.* I’ve read enough of your SG-1 mission reports to know that there were times when no one else but Samantha Carter could have pulled your ass out of the fire. Well this is *in the background at the down we can see the outline of someone in dress blues* one of those times. *Landry turns to door, revealing Carter*

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                  I'm just finishing watching DM (again) and do you realize that Sam gets to frisk Jack
                  lucky, lucky girl

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

*looks around* Oops wrong thread *poz goes dancing off to the S/J shipper thread*
                    hehehe. yep, lots squeeing tonight

sigpic

Comment

I just finished watching TBFTGOG and every time I see the AU Sam with that grenade saddens me.. What a terrible way to go even when left up to your imagination

Comment

but what a heroic way to go.

even as a civilian, she had the soldier spirit

sigpic

Comment

but what a heroic way to go.

even as a civilian, she had the soldier spirit
                          True. She was really brave. In her shoes, I'd probably have burst into tears or run away screaming.

The Sam/Jack shipper in me also loved the way 'There But For The Grace Of God' showed that Sam and Jack were capable of remaining professional on duty while engaged in a relationship, despite the dire situation.

Comment

yeah. that element always totally discounted the 'ship is dishonorable' opinions of some.

i've always seen both of those characters as too bound by duty and honor to just set it aside for a quick shag in the supply closet

sam's dedication to honor is another mark in her favor

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                              I just finished watching TBFTGOG and every time I see the AU Sam with that grenade saddens me.. What a terrible way to go even when left up to your imagination
                              I remember the firs time I saw that episode. The grenade was such a relief-because I couldn't believe Sam...even an AU Sam...would turn like that, and offer information to Apophis. When she pulled out the grenade I was...glad in a way. Like-"Go Sam!" And then "Awwww! Sam!!!"

Comment

yeah. that element always totally discounted the 'ship is dishonorable' opinions of some.

i've always seen both of those characters as too bound by duty and honor to just set it aside for a quick shag in the supply closet

sam's dedication to honor is another mark in her favor
                                I don't see Sam or Jack putting their own wants ahead of the greater good. Jack could have retired, or he or Sam could have requested that she be transferred to another team but they knew that the other six billion or so people on Earth needed them to continue working together.

Comment

Working...
                                X