No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep. which is what has always made that relatinship so 'good' to me.

at any point in time, they coulda just 'went for it'...but neither was ready to make the decisions that that would require, and so, instead of cheating or finding a way to get thier cake and eat it too, they chose to be straight
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

at any point in time, they coulda just 'went for it'...but neither was ready to make the decisions that that would require, and so, instead of cheating or finding a way to get thier cake and eat it too, they chose to be straight
      That and Teal'c with his Jaffa hearing would have found them in the supply closet
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

It was sad that they couldn't be together, but at the same time I admired the characters for not breaking the rules and becoming involved on the sly.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          That and Teal'c with his Jaffa hearing would have found them in the supply closet
          I'm sure that Teal'c would have been happy for them - he might have had a little chat with Jack, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            lolol

of course, that is after daniel interrupts them looking for a new note book

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
              I'm sure that Teal'c would have been happy for them - he might have had a little chat with Jack, though.
              given that, to many of us, t-bear sees sam as his little sister...i wonder what the jaffa dating rituals are????

just how would he put jack through the wringer?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                I loved this line from Beachead by Landry:

LANDRY: Jack…Jack…Jack! She practically invented the Mark 9 and you’re the one who thinks we should use the damn thing! Why are you wasting valuable time saying no? I’ve read enough of your SG-1 mission reports to know that there were times when no one else but Samantha Carter could have pulled your ass out of the fire. Well this is one of those times.
                Sooo... Gen. O'Neill does the duty assignments to the SGC. Right?

Comment

given that, to many of us, t-bear sees sam as his little sister...i wonder what the jaffa dating rituals are????

Hmm? Jaffa rituals...I think it has something to do with Jack being naked in a snow storm
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Maybe that's why Teal'c was at the cabin at the end of 'Threads' (and 'Moebius, Part II', of course) despite the fact that he hates fishing - he was acting as a chaperone.

Teal'c's little talk with Jack could involve a graphic description of exactly what he could expect if he ever hurt her.

Comment

hehehe

to quote jack

'chilly'

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                        Maybe that's why Teal'c was at the cabin at the end of 'Threads' (and 'Moebius, Part II', of course) despite the fact that he hates fishing - he was acting as a chaperone.

Teal'c's little talk with Jack could involve a graphic description of exactly what he could expect if he ever hurt her.
                        isn't sam lucky?

she's got these three guys, all great men in thier own rights...all of which obviously respect her a LOT

sigpic

Comment

isn't sam lucky?

she's got these three guys, all great men in thier own rights...all of which obviously respect her a LOT
                          Very lucky.

Comment

that's one great thinga bout sam.

those superficial kind of women...well the attraction usually fades once the looks do.

but the 'quiet' ones, the ones they respect...they'll respect them no matter what. And it'll be a respect that'll last a lifetime

sigpic

Comment

that's one great thinga bout sam.

those superficial kind of women...well the attraction usually fades once the looks do.

but the 'quiet' ones, the ones they respect...they'll respect them no matter what. And it'll be a respect that'll last a lifetime
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

To everyone who watches SG1 on SciFi.....what do you think of the "new" presentation on Monday nights, that is, a theme....and it looks like tonight's theme is Sam, with a side order of Jack.

Also, any reaction to the "comments sections", especially those made tonight by Amanda, Ben and Claudia about the Sam/Jack ship? A savvy ploy on the part of SciFi and the tptb or just another way to tease the shippers? By the way, I thought Amanda looked great and was so adorable, especially when she gave the net address and made a slashing movement with her hand after she said "slash Stargate", (at least I think it was slash Stargate, I got so distracted watching her.... ).

Anyway, I was just curious about your reactions, as you all have such great comments to make about anything Sam-related..... Uh oh...thunder, I better log off. Later, I hope!
                                On fighting:
                                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                                X