Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    WoW. iT's AmazIng...I caN SeE tHe ErRoR iN SaM's CaLCulAtiOn FrOm HeRE...HoW CouLd ShE HaVe MIsSeD iT?????

BoGgLeS ThE MinD...
    Thats actually one of my favourite epsidoses. Its nice to find out a bit of what Sam was like before the SGC, and that she made a mistake on the calculations. Ah, only human after all Hehe. But I cant say much maths and physics so not my strong points.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      Nah, Cam quotes are just fine. Bring 'em on. All characters are created equal. We just have a special fondness for Sam Carter here abouts.
      DaNg. I FigUreD tHe NaTIonAl HoliDaY WoULd aT lEaSt LaSt SliGhtLy LonGeR...Or aRe SAmAndaN DaYs oNly OnE HoUr LOnG? wE DiDn'T EvEn MakE iT To CAmELot.

Can'T We aT leAsT TrY tO mAkE iT tO CaMEloT oR ArE My FelLOw sAmanDAns ToO lAzY FoR tHe ChalLenGe???

/mE LaYs DoWN thE GaUNtLeT

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

DaNg. I FigUreD tHe NaTIonAl HoliDaY WoULd aT lEaSt LaSt SliGhtLy LonGeR...Or aRe SAmAndaN DaYs oNly OnE HoUr LOnG? wE DiDn'T EvEn MakE iT To CAmELot.

Can'T We aT leAsT TrY tO mAkE iT tO CaMEloT oR ArE My FelLOw sAmanDAns ToO lAzY FoR tHe ChalLenGe???

/mE LaYs DoWN thE GaUNtLeT
        SOO sORry oOOOOObER, i BEg the rOyaL pAIn in tHe MIk'Ta's fOrGIvEneSS
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          SOO sORry oOOOOObER, i BEg the rOyaL pAIn in tHe MIk'Ta's fOrGIvEneSS
          aPolOgY AccEptEd, Oh AgGiTatOr oF ThE RoYaL FeRtiLiZinG aGEnt.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

gEEz, STep Away FRom thE KEYbOArD fOr A WHilE anD MaDNeSs eNsuEs! SO, aRe wE aLL LOOkinG fOrWarD tO tHE FInale tONiGHt?

nC

Comment

I hUMbLy AsK ThE FOrGIVneSs oF THe RoYAl PaIN iN tHE mIKtA (wHO, mIghT i AdD iS DOinG A fInE jOB tODaY ) tHE rOyAL bARtEnDeR sHAlL EnDEaVoUR tO tYpE UsINg rANdoM CaPITaLisATIoN tHOugH, PaRODoxICaLlY iT sEeMS tO ReQUiRE MOrE TimE aND eFfoRt.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                gEEz, STep Away FRom thE KEYbOArD fOr A WHilE anD MaDNeSs eNsuEs! SO, aRe wE aLL LOOkinG fOrWarD tO tHE FInale tONiGHt?

nC
                i dON't reaLLy knOW, i'Ve bEEn MOre eXCitEd in pASt yeaRS THan i aM toDay
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

You guys are having way to much fun in here. I thought the Royal Bar was closed until at least an hour before the episode aired tonight. But then again.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                    You guys are having way to much fun in here. I thought the Royal Bar was closed until at least an hour before the episode aired tonight. But then again.
                    iF yoU NoTicED tHe TYping, YOU miGHt ThiNK tHe bAR OpENed VeRY eaRlY
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      I hUMbLy AsK ThE FOrGIVneSs oF THe RoYAl PaIN iN tHE mIKtA (wHO, mIghT i AdD iS DOinG A fInE jOB tODaY ) tHE rOyAL bARtEnDeR sHAlL EnDEaVoUR tO tYpE UsINg rANdoM CaPITaLisATIoN tHOugH, PaRODoxICaLlY iT sEeMS tO ReQUiRE MOrE TimE aND eFfoRt.
                      ThUs Is BeFiTTIng fOr tHe CitiZenRy Of oUr MoSt BoDaciOuS KiNgDom.

sAm iS No SlaCkEr. NeIThEr iS aMAnDA.

LeT Us FoLlOw tHe ExAmPlEs thEy sEt aNd SolDIer On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                        iF yoU NoTicED tHe TYping, YOU miGHt ThiNK tHe bAR OpENed VeRY eaRlY

I GeT It NOw. NaTiONaL CAp DaY FoR SKyDIver. ShoULD HavE ReAD fuTher Up
                        pOst.

Comment

NC

Comment

Hi,

I failed to see a copy of the martial arts mag that Amanda is interviewed in when I went up town (for me buttie) this lunchtime - I went in the main mag shop and no joy - sorry peeps!!

I did read a review of GUP in Starburst I think. The reviewers were not too impressed but then said the inclusion of the enigmatic .......... played by Amanda Tapping salvaged the episode.

More praise for AT and more positive feedback for the PTB with eyes that don't see to take note of.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              Actually, my birthday used to be a downer for a different reason. Because, unfortunately, all my friends were on holiday for my birthday. So where all my friends had huge parties with forty people and lots of jelly and ice cream, I used to have my cousins and two or three friends.
                              Mine was a downer for quite awhile because my parents' divorce was final on my birthday..

Comment

Skydiver?!!?? CAPS?!!??!?? Wow. That's stunning. Like first sign of the apocalypse stunning (good 'un, Strix). Like SAMANDAN NATIONAL HOLIDAY stunning!!!!

*ooooh, me has a harebrained silly idea (I know, what else is new?)*

Welcome to the 1st National Samandan
                                caP iT! Day!!!!!!!!!!

To celebrate the momentous occasion of Skydiver locating the SHIFT key, the rule of the day is random capping...or capitalizing of your words. Unless your posts contain Sam or Amanda screen caps (another form of capping). Just CAP something, FCOL.

So what do you say??? Are you game for some Samandan!Silliness???

LeT THe aBSurDiTY beGIn, HaVE fUn wiTh YoUr PoSTs ToDay...aND caP iT! IN stYLe!!!!!

WAy tO GoooOO, oooooooOOOooooooober! Coley/RA iS a naTuRAl aT THIs!

Comment

Working...
                                X