Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Wow look at all of us Leo's, Aug 21st here (1 week before Amanda's)
    Yeah, but Amanda is a Virgo like me! My birthday is five days after hers. My husband's birthday is the same as yours though. Leo's are cool, just not as cool as Virgos. LOL
    Last edited by ForeverSg1; 10 March 2006, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Virgos are as cool as August babies. It's August Virgos who are the really lucky ones.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        "As in..."
        lofl. This line was made about 200 times funnier because of the accompanying facial expression.

Let's fill in the blank!

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
          I suppose one could count the out-of-left-field, inexplicable scene
          Spoiler:
          with Marty
          as change. Certainly not a positive one.
          Yes, well I simply choose to ignore that out-of-left-field scene like several other awkward scenes we have had this season regarding Sam. I don't consider them as growth or change, I see them as the writers trying to rewrite history in order to add a bit of angst/ship to a situation. It was poorly done in my opinion, so I prefer to simply erase that it happened from my memory.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Yeah, but Amanda is a Virgo like me! My birthday is five days after hers. My husband's birthday is the same as yours though. Leo's are cool, just not as cool as Virgos. LOL
            Being on the cusp of being a Leo and a Virgo, I've been told by many that I don't seem like a Leo, I must have the best traits of both Leo and Virgo
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

orignianlly posted by Tracy Jane
              Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              "As in..."
              lofl. This line was made about 200 times funnier because of the accompanying facial expression.

Let's fill in the blank!
              Sam:Come on Mitchell, I know we're supposed to share the locker room but...
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

"As in..."

Let's fill in the blank!
                Sam: As in...the spawn of the Ori? Didn't we see something like this happen on Xena?
                Mitchell: Hoooyeah! Kickass women in hot leather outfits, now that's what I call entertainment.

*sorry couldn't help myself*

Originally posted by tracy jane
                Virgos are as cool as August babies. It's August Virgos who are the really lucky ones.
                Doh! Yeah, I guess there is something to having your birthday in August. It may be a US thing, but there was always something a little unsettling about celebrating one's birthday on the last weekend before the new school year began. It was like a automatic downer knowing that the summer was coming to an end and you would be returning back to school after all of the birthday celebrations were over.
                Last edited by ForeverSg1; 10 March 2006, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Doh! Yeah, I guess there is something to having your birthday in August. It may be a US thing, but there was always something a little unsettling about celebrating one's birthday on the last weekend before the new school year began. It was like a automatic downer knowing that the summer was coming to an end and you would be returning back to school after all of the birthday celebrations were over.
                  Actually, my birthday used to be a downer for a different reason. Because, unfortunately, all my friends were on holiday for my birthday. So where all my friends had huge parties with forty people and lots of jelly and ice cream, I used to have my cousins and two or three friends.

Comment

"As in..."

Let's fill in the blank!
                    Slightly worrying you can place the expression to the line. But hey, I could too.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                      There she goes again!! Hiding behind the bedpans in the pharmacy and sneaking a free peek at the mags!

Would someone tell me why a martial-arts mag is interviewing AT?! She hasn't done any hand-to-hand combat since Emancipation?!!

Okay, RA, give us the scoop! I've skipped ahead here - maybe you've already skimmed the magazine at lunchtime instead of your tuna budgy or fudgie or whatever that sandwich is ...
                      Oh I beg to differ, my dear Royal Jester. We've seen some hand to hand moves in several episodes over the years--Prisoners, The Other Side & Homecoming come to mind. MajorSam help me out.

Could we hope that this interview means Sam will get more hand to hand opportunities next season? (Welcome to my dream world in which Sam is truly featured as she deserves in Season 10.)

Comment

Sam: As in...the spawn of the Ori? Didn't we see something like this happen on Xena?
                        Mitchell: Hoooyeah! Kickass women in hot leather outfits, now that's what I call entertainment.

*sorry couldn't help myself*

OMG, i can soooo hear mitch saying that

Mitchell: Hoooyeah! Kickass women in hot leather outfits, now that's what I call entertainment. Turns to Sam and whispers loudly 'how come we don't get to run into that stuff?
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          OMG, i can soooo hear mitch saying that
                          OMG! Sky used capital letters in a sentence!!!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                            Yes, Miracles Do Occure

hey, i'm a lazy typist what can i say???
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              Yes, Miracles Do Occure

hey, i'm a lazy typist what can i say???
                              Yea me too, but it made me pause when I saw that. I thought .... NO, it CAN'T BE! Then I had to tease you. Naturally.

(... and owie...)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                                I think it's one of the signs of impending apocalypse.

Stop it, Sky. Don't tempt fate!!!

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X