Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    Kate: The Big Guy's amazingly graceful.
    Henry: I can't believe Will's teaching him dance moves. I thought he didn't remember anything about that whole Kali thing.
    Magnus: Amazing. This requires further investigation. In 50 years, he never told me he could dance.
    Hee, good one! I kinda wished they'd had been able to do an outtake from Kali with the crew or others in the cast doing that dance with Will. I can so see Bigfoot doing Bollywood.

And some amazing news from the generous AT5 attendees on twitter:
    @JennScheffler
    £41k from AT5! You gorgeous GORGEOUS people!
    Incredible, hats off to everyone involved!

sigpic

Comment

unfortunately, will/robin was the only one there when they were dancing, IIRC. it was to give him the 'privacy' to do it, so to speak.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

@amandatapping Phenomenal group of people with huge hearts gathered this weekend at #AT5. Such love. I am gobsmacked and so proud to know you!! Namaste xo

Comment

A little treat for my Samanda buddies. Dailies of Amanda and Rick in Descent. Enjoy
          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
          Anon

Comment

made a Sam sig and a Helen sig

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
              A little treat for my Samanda buddies. Dailies of Amanda and Rick in Descent. Enjoy
              This is amazing to watch how the scenes are shot. How did they do the scene without totally freaking out from claustrophobia? Just watched the Podcast of Amanda in the Sanctuary episode where she is in the water almost the whole time. She seems to be a wonderful swimmer.

Spoiler:

Comment

Awesome. Where'd younget this?
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Awesome vid!

I could tell that there was a hole in the ceiling (like for the camera) of the sinking room so Rick and Amanda could breathe while the room was flooded.
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

and i'm sure there were safety divers just off camera....people there with tanks of air in case either needed them or panicked
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                      Awesome. Where'd younget this?
                      The wonder that is Ebay. It was actually a vhs tape. I transferred to dvd. Glad you liked. I know I always enjoy watching behind the scenes.
                      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                      Anon

Comment

That's brilliant. Where did that come from? And are there more?! It's not on the dvd set is it?

Edit: Ah. Ebay. Thanks for letting us know! Hopefully, more will turn up I'd dearly love to see all 20 takes of that 'Grace' kiss...
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

The Sam and Helen ones are gorgeous!! May I call on you when I'm allowed to have one here?
                          sigpic
                          by Sapphire_Jade

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            That's brilliant. Where did that come from? And are there more?! It's not on the dvd set is it?

Edit: Ah. Ebay. Thanks for letting us know! Hopefully, more will turn up I'd dearly love to see all 20 takes of that 'Grace' kiss...
                            Will have to watch for that.
                            William Shakespeare

Anon

Comment

Hi everyone, Just home from #AT5 feeling so many things right now, sad, happy, proud and mostly enveloped in the love! Thank you to ALL the Gabiteers for the awesome weekend! £41,000 raised for charities. I have no words to describe. Huge thanks to the G4, Gabit staff, and everyone for the best weekend ever! You are all truly amazing. *huge hugs*

Photos will be posted soon, once I sort them and get some much needed sleep. <3

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                                made a Sam sig and a Helen sig

[IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x252/guestlm05/GateWorld/GateWorldSiggys/SamStrongWomansig.png[/IMG

[IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x252/guestlm05/GateWorld/Love%20Shack/Art%20Challenges/MagnusHerodig700x150.png[/IMG
                                The Sam and Helen ones are gorgeous! May I call on you to make me a siggy one day?
                                sigpic
                                by Sapphire_Jade

Comment

Working...
                                X