Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lida
    WELCOME BACK ASTRO!

Sorry I haven't been posting here lately.....I won't give any excuses, just some personal things.

I watched Solitudes yet again last night, and yet it again, it seems that the the whole "ship" between Jack and Sam seemed to start there. I loved that episode, on so many levels, but most especialy the bond that forms between Sam and Jack, and of course, her fantastic acting. Guess there are just some "Sam" episodes I'll never get tired of watching......

Take care everyone and stay safe.

HIC COMITAS REGIT
    You and me, kid, you and me...

But I'm still here, and I hope you are too.

Sam/Jack shipiness? Have to admit I've only really cottoned-on to it recently (latest ep watched is "Small Victories"). Probably just me being a typical bloke, can't see summat if it's not actually thrust into my face...

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
      You may not have seen them when you landed, but there were a bunch of folks anxiously anticipating your arrival. ChopinGal, Majorsal and Strix happened to be in the area when you swooped out of the sky and they look pretty happy to be able to join in the festivities.

Heh heh, missed this first time round - great pic, SamFan31!!!

Comment

Hi Samandans:

Just watched TPTB - I actually think it was a real good ep - but you know what I liked the most???
        It's the last ep before Amanda/Sam is back. WHOOHOO

And I just saw the teaser for next week, it will be so cool. I can't wait anymore...my VCR is already set, tons of blue jello waiting, it will definitely be a special day!!!

Originally posted by majorsal

7 DAYS 'TILL SAM/AMANDA RETURNS!!

sally

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
          Hi Samandans:

Just watched TPTB - I actually think it was a real good ep - but you know what I liked the most???
          It's the last ep before Amanda/Sam is back. WHOOHOO

And I just saw the teaser for next week, it will be so cool. I can't wait anymore...my VCR is already set, tons of blue jello waiting, it will definitely be a special day!!!
          Hey Samfan's,
          I just saw the teaser too! And I started to jump up and down! I was singing *Sam is coming back.....Sam is coming back!!!!* I can't wait I'm so happy....*cough*No more vala! *cough* And I like AT's hair this season,its really pretty.And I just can't wait to here her technobabble for this season!!! *Did I say how happy I was?*
          Last edited by AncientKnowledge; 12 August 2005, 05:10 PM.

Comment

For us who couldn't see the teaser, what did it look like ??????
            sigpic
            There are only two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick.
            If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
            If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
            If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

Preview for next week's episode...Sam appears TWICE!

Sam to Landry: "Reporting as ordered, sir."

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Wow, I liked the show tonight, too. I thought it was slow at first, but boy did it pack a punch at the end. Now we know why these new guys are such a threat. And Vala finally is showing some redeeming features.

But the best part of course, was the teaser for next week. I'll try to get an audio clip up as soon as I can, but it basically said something like, with a new threat, it's time to get the whole team back, and showed a clip of Sam reporting for duty and one of the team ready to go through the gate.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                  Hey Samfan's,
                  I just saw the teaser too! And I started to jump up and down! I was singing *Sam is coming back.....Sam is coming back!!!!* I can't wait I'm so happy....*cough*No more vala! *cough* And I like AT's hair this season,its really pretty.And I just can't wait to here her technobabble for this season!!! *Did I say how happy I was?*
                  I know, me too! Soooo happpyyyy.

I think it's time for a little party in this kingdom of ours.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                    WELCOME BACK ASTRO!

Sorry I haven't been posting here lately.....I won't give any excuses, just some personal things.

I watched Solitudes yet again last night, and yet it again, it seems that the the whole "ship" between Jack and Sam seemed to start there. I loved that episode, on so many levels, but most especialy the bond that forms between Sam and Jack, and of course, her fantastic acting. Guess there are just some "Sam" episodes I'll never get tired of watching......

Take care everyone and stay safe.

HIC COMITAS REGIT
                    To me, only interpreting it retrospectively. But then, I'm an anti-shipper.
                    I do love the episode though and I do think they bond. Besides the great Sam and Jack scenes, I like *all* the characters' development in it too. Daniel's concern and thinking through the problem, Teal'c's loyalty & bravery, Hammond's concern for his people--even Siler is shown in a good light. I believe Brad Wright wrote this ep. Wish he'd write more these days....

Where is Astro? How dare she return from vacation and do her laundry etc. before coming back here? We just miss ya Astro.

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                      Wow, I liked the show tonight, too. I thought it was slow at first, but boy did it pack a punch at the end. Now we know why these new guys are such a threat. And Vala finally is showing some redeeming features.

But the best part of course, was the teaser for next week. I'll try to get an audio clip up as soon as I can, but it basically said something like, with a new threat, it's time to get the whole team back, and showed a clip of Sam reporting for duty and one of the team ready to go through the gate.

NC
                      Me too...this one actually felt like SG-1.

Vala is growing on me more and more, especially after tonight...

And now we know WHY the SGC is still rattled when they have to call in for Sam to help...

I think I was right though...the first 4 eps were essentially filler eps because they need Sam...and tonight picked up the pace to lead into the real meat of the new story arc.

Best episode so far IMHO and I am actually looking forward to more.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        Preview for next week's episode...Sam appears TWICE!

Sam to Landry: "Reporting as ordered, sir."

Dress blues ? In Landry's office ? How did she feel at being back ? Or was it too short to have an idea ?
                        sigpic
                        If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
                        If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
                        If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

I'm reading Alea Iacta Est, mentionned before by *oups sorry, don't remember who*. Damn it's good. And well written. And consequential with the characters ... well, I think.
                          sigpic

Comment

As promised,here's the sound from the coming attractions for next week, along with a couple of screen caps. I'm sorry that the quality of the pictures isn't all that great.

Click here for sound.

"Reporting as ordered, sir."

"Got the band back together."

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                              As promised,here's the sound from the coming attractions for next week, along with a couple of screen caps. I'm sorry that the quality of the pictures isn't all that great.

Click here for sound.

"Reporting as ordered, sir."

"Got the band back together."

NC
                              Lots and lots and lots of thanks NC
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Historian
                                Dress blues ? In Landry's office ? How did she feel at being back ? Or was it too short to have an idea ?
                                Dress blues...

She looks great...

Comment

Working...
                                X