No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To those of you who are finding Gatefan 1976's postings unpleasant, you can put him on your 'ignore' list which will stop his remarks from opening when you visit the thread. To do this, click on his name at the top left of his latest entry. A list of actions will come up on the left under his name, one of which is 'add to ignore list'. Click on that, and when he posts, it will show that he has posted, but you do not have to open it. You will be given the option to open it if you wish.

Mumsey
    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Mumsey
      Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
      If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

This was an interesting topic, while it remained civil. But it's gone beyond that. If folks want to continue tie perfectly valid topic of sexism in stargate and the industry, let's make a new thread to move the discussion over there. This thread can get back to it's regular traffic.

thanks
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          This was an interesting topic, while it remained civil. But it's gone beyond that. If folks want to continue tie perfectly valid topic of sexism in stargate and the industry, let's make a new thread to move the discussion over there. This thread can get back to it's regular traffic.

thanks
          thanks!
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Unfortunately that was the longest "conversation" on here for months!
            sigpic

----------
            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

-2 weeks to AT7 though!
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

In line with the previous discussion
                Here's a funny vid
                "Sam is blonde"

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  -2 weeks to AT7 though!
                  I hope you have some good weather for it...even though most of the time you'll be in the hotel
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

How about this, instead of talking about how much we disliked Sam in seasons 9 & 10, how about talking about what is your favourite season for Sam?

I'll have to go back and check the DVDs but off the top of my head I would say season 4. I may have some bias because that is when I first starting watching SG1 on a regular basis, however, I view that as a season where there were a lot of good Sam episodes and she figured more prominently in the show.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I think I'd have to go with s 3 b/c of Foothold, I just loved how Sam told Maybourne off
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        I hope you have some good weather for it...even though most of the time you'll be in the hotel
                        The South of England has major flooding right now and the tube workers are on strike! :s
                        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                          The South of England has major flooding right now and the tube workers are on strike! :s
                          Yikes
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I didn't hate Sam in Seasons 9 and 10 I still say there was some Great Sam stuff in there. As for favorite Season??? Tough, but probably 4 and 7.
                            sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I don't see why anyone would "hate" Sam in Season 9 and 10. Dislike what happened with her character, sure. But never hate. I'm a lot like her character in that I don't "hate" anything. Even when she was mad at someone or disliked what was happening, she never "hated" them/it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                                Brad could have overridden Rob, so I can't just place it all on him.
                                yes
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X