• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    I don't think we are off topic since Amanda's tweet started it
    suppose not, lets blame the empress

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    what? donuts? and bacon? sounds good to me.

salty and sweet is why you put nuts on a sundae, or it's common to have a slice of cheese on your apple pie. HOney on chicken is also very good.
    cheese on apple pie?
    honey on chicken sounds good
    Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
    If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Melted cheese on hot apple pie mmmmmm
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
        Yum. Salty and sweet.

and everything is better with bacon
        This be true!!
        -

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post

cheese on apple pie?
          honey on chicken sounds good
          honey on fried chicken is excellent.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

@ATOnline came up with this good idea to help Amanda get her star in this years Walk of Fame and I think we should pitch in.

Get Amanda a Star on Canada’s Walk of Fame Video

Everyone knows we’re (as a fandom) trying to get Amanda a star of Canada’s Walk of Fame right? You’ve all been nominating her constantly and I’m being fed all the newest information as it becomes available to spread to all of you. The newest bit of information has given me a wonderful idea.

Comment

salty and sweet is why you put nuts on a sundae, or it's common to have a slice of cheese on your apple pie. HOney on chicken is also very good.
              Ooh, and honey-roasted parsnips/carrots. Wow, these posts are making me hungry...
              sigpic
              Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

When I was MUCH younger - I used to love Golden Syrup on fried bread. . . I did say much younger!

Mumsey
                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Cheese on apple pie is apparently very common in Lancashire, England according to my friend from there!
                  Last edited by AmberLM; 13 April 2013, 03:53 PM.
                  Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                    Cheese on apple pie is apparently very common in Lamcashire, England according to my friend from there!
                    That's just a waste of good cheese and apple pie...
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                      That's just a waste of good cheese and apple pie...
                      I second that lol
                      Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                      If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Ok I'm officially sacking my ipad, it can auto-correct "Teal'c" but not spell "Lancashire" correctly?!
                        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Ok I'm officially sacking my ipad, it can auto-correct "Teal'c" but not spell "Lancashire" correctly?!
                          Does it have a language choice, UK English vs US English?

*To those that don't know, I'm a luddite and may not know what I'm talking about*
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Cheese on apple pie is apparently very common in Lancashire, England according to my friend from there!
                            Actually, having a sliced apple with some slices of cheese is pretty good as a snack. I've never had cheese on apple pie; it wouldn't be my first choice of something to put on apple pie.

Comment

Cheese on apple pie is quite delicious.
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Some tweets from Amanda relating to Hell in a Handbag her latest acting project, including a pic of Amanda in costume.

With @LochlynMunro and our star/director Martin Cummins in #hellinahandbag.(a wee lateral move from an angel on #spn) pic.twitter.com/iqsLIvIdcf

Ps @ImVictoriaPratt @LochlynMunro and I are ready to take your confession. Miss you baby!! Xoxo

I'm a Mother Superior, thank you very much. RT @thunder_67au: Thats it ive seen it all. @amandatapping is a nun, oh my god. (Pun intended)

I will if I can get it past his collar! Sending you and @TJScottPictures lots of love. RT @ImVictoriaPratt: @amandatapping @LochlynMunro

Reading your sweet tweets and laughing. Thanks everyone for the love. Off to bed. Sweet dreams. I'm so happy to be part of this fandom. Xoxo
                                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X