• Show
Clear All

I've just seen this on YT:

sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      She should start off on SNL. No joke.

But I'd see the Space Milkshake movie. I'm a sucker for cheesy/campy/bad sci-fi. Funnily enough I actually don't like the humor of RoE or Cougar Town. I'm surprised the Big Bang Theory hasn't tried to get her on for a cameo, like they did Katie Sackhoff and Summer Glau. Well, maybe they've tried. If they have, they should try harder.

Let's face it though. I'd give anything AT has done a try. I'd make no qualms about it being bad if it's horrible, but I'd give it a try anyway, because she tends to be good in lotsa stuff... Funny how that works
      some of the producers of bbt are on twitter, should get them the idea. One thing....AT is well known in canada, but not south of the border. to them she's 'just another canadian actress'
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

But she's Sam Carter... I think if they know BSG, they should know Stargate. That should be the rules. And she's the GRAND EMPRESS! Though, I suppose only the cool people know of that title.

They ought to have standards. *grumble grumble* But who knows, maybe that show could be her foot in the door of "American television".

Too bad I don't have a twitter yet. I only read them. I can't post.

Comment

And I do believe Stargate has been mentioned at least once on Big Bang Theory, not as much as Star Trek or Star Wars, but it has had a mention.

Comment

I think the sitcom idea would be great. But I remember that Amanda often talks about having the
            "right" amount of fame. She is free to go out with family and friends and still be part of the world without hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
              And I do believe Stargate has been mentioned at least once on Big Bang Theory, not as much as Star Trek or Star Wars, but it has had a mention.
              And Babylon 5 is one of their ongoing Sheldon jokes. *pets Sheldon*

They did Farscape/Stargate reference on Community. It was hilarious.

Spoiler:
              Last edited by Steff; 24 October 2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

You can't pitch any story ideas to bill prady who's on twitter, but wouldn't it be great if there was a halloween episode, sheldon is torn between being convinced that there's a monster somewhere and logic that says they don't exist....and helen magnus and biggie slip into an alley behind him and you hear an unearthly sound...and sheldon runs the other way

probably stand a better chance if bbt was on nbc and not cbs
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  You can't pitch any story ideas to bill prady who's on twitter, but wouldn't it be great if there was a halloween episode, sheldon is torn between being convinced that there's a monster somewhere and logic that says they don't exist....and helen magnus and biggie slip into an alley behind him and you hear an unearthly sound...and sheldon runs the other way

probably stand a better chance if bbt was on nbc and not cbs
                  Good point. Fat chance of an AT appearance in that case. Oh, but NBC has SVU-- wouldn't it be awesome to see AT as some sociopathic baddie? After RepliCarter, I can totally see her pulling it off!

Comment

Good point. Fat chance of an AT appearance in that case. Oh, but NBC has SVU-- wouldn't it be awesome to see AT as some sociopathic baddie? After RepliCarter, I can totally see her pulling it off!
                    SVU and Amanda.... Yes.... Oliva and Amanda aka ? working a case together. They replaced Olivia's male co-star with another male. Maybe next year they could go Cagney and Lacy.

Edit: Or more Modern show reference: Rizzoli & Isles

Comment

Oh, I would love to see her go off against Rizzoli! Lately I've thought the banter between Rizzoli and Isles has become somewhat tired-- AT would spice it up right quick!

But wait-- isn't R&I on TNT? Is TNT an NBC subsidiary?

Comment

Oh, I would love to see her go off against Rizzoli! Lately I've thought the banter between Rizzoli and Isles has become somewhat tired-- AT would spice it up right quick!

But wait-- isn't R&I on TNT? Is TNT an NBC subsidiary?
                        That would be ok. Ryan Robbins, Henry on Sanctuary, just joined the cast of Falling Skies (TNT).

Comment

REALLY?!?!?!?!

YES!!!!!!

*score!* *\o/* <--cheerleader going yay!

Colin AND RyRo! *happydance*

Comment

i think amanda showing up on nbc's 'community' would be fun. that's a pretty well written comedy.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                              i've only ever watched about 15 minutes of big bang and they mentioned stargate. that was weird.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                I've just seen this on YT:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEfByy-K0vU
                                OMG, my voice was almost gone by this time...yep, that was me falling over my words...the nerves were somewhat a little frayed. :O
                                And there was huge pressure to stand there & speak up..I promise I was better on other panels. But that was a fun panel...and the dancing was cool...dancing in the photo booth, at the dinner table...yep, good fun. *such a doofas is me*

Oh and I asked Amanda if she ever wanted to go on Top Gear...yes she very much does!!! We talked cars & the topic came up so yeah, she wants to go on Top Gear. Amanda Rev-Head Tapping - WooHoo!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X