• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    New pic from Dennys...very nice!!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]33231[/ATTACH]
    Dennys FB page
    You know what? She needs to stop this. Just STOP this. How can she do this? It's not fair.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
      Happy Hanukkah, to those who celebrate
      Ditto and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate that.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        nature can certainly be cruel, but it's usually just survival that fuels it. There are a few species where it can be thought that conscious thought and malice comes into play, but not many.

Humans, on the other hand, often consciously CHOOSE to be cruel to others.
        Yeah I seem to recall seeing some nature program--maybe Jane Goodall--where they learned that chimpanzees sometimes basically have wars...

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Happy Hankkah, Merry Christmas to out Samandans. And it must be Winter Solstice soon?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          Yeah I seem to recall seeing some nature program--maybe Jane Goodall--where they learned that chimpanzees sometimes basically have wars...

Happy Hankkah, Merry Christmas to out Samandans. And it must be Winter Solstice soon?
          Last night for us in North America. It switched to winter soon after midnight.
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Thanks to Sky and Chelle for the cards!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              New pic from Dennys...very nice!!
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]33231[/ATTACH]
              Dennys FB page
              beauty(ful)!
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Thanks to Chelle for my card.

Mumsey
                (loving getting cards from all over!)
                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Amanda Tapping of 'Sanctuary' kisses and tells

"Tapping was shocked that two women kissing would cause controversy. "I don't know, maybe because I just am that dumb and that naïve that I think, 'Really? Two women kissing is a terrible thing?' I don’t, so I’m shocked when people think that it is … I just thought, 'It's just two people kissing.'"

"As is usually the case, the majority of “Sanctuary” fans had positive things to say about the kiss, and the episode. And that, Tapping said, is the wonderfully rewarding thing about her job."

Go Amanda.

Comment

Amanda Tapping teases 'Sanctuary' season finale & takes yours questions

Comment

@CunninghamColin @amandatapping Amana! Just wanted to say Merry Christmas! Through twiter and myself, we've raised over 1,200 bucks for Sanc4kides!! Gd bls u

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        You can cover all the bases for the season with

Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah!
                        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                          You can cover all the bases for the season with

Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah!

now i just have to study on how to say it!
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                            Amanda Tapping of 'Sanctuary' kisses and tells

"Tapping was shocked that two women kissing would cause controversy. "I don't know, maybe because I just am that dumb and that naïve that I think, 'Really? Two women kissing is a terrible thing?' I don’t, so I’m shocked when people think that it is … I just thought, 'It's just two people kissing.'"

"As is usually the case, the majority of “Sanctuary” fans had positive things to say about the kiss, and the episode. And that, Tapping said, is the wonderfully rewarding thing about her job."

Go Amanda.
                            You took the words right out of my mouth. Glad to see this article and Amanda's response to all the hoopla. I didn't think the kiss was simply a stunt. I felt it totally worked within the story.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                              You took the words right out of my mouth. Glad to see this article and Amanda's response to all the hoopla. I didn't think the kiss was simply a stunt. I felt it totally worked within the story.
                              i've not always agreed with amanda's opinions on things (sam/pete, supposed sam/teal'c in 'unending', etc), and this is just another topic that i don't agree on. but free opinions and speech are good.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Why would the idea of 2 women just kissing in this day and age be such a big deal? TV is about drama and making people think new things about characters they like (or hate) just to keep you from getting bored or indifferent about the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X