Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
    Are any of Amanda's nominations for stunts? There are a couple of episodes where she should have definitely got for her stunt work.
    No there is only one category for stunts and that's the stunt coordinator one
    -

Comment

awesome news about all the sanctuary leo noms!

amanda's tweets re the end of stargate were sweet
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

For all our northern neighbors, a fun little quiz. I got 41 out of 51 (apparently I have a little Canuck in me ) http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/h...quiz/quiz.html (I just want to know where Amanda is, she should be there - she is the Queen after all)

Though the Redwings are going to take the cup.
        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
          For all our northern neighbors, a fun little quiz. I got 41 out of 51 (apparently I have a little Canuck in me ) http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/h...quiz/quiz.html (I just want to know where Amanda is, she should be there - she is the Queen after all)

More than a little apparently. . You did very well. I got 49/50, there was one local BC politician I did not know.

Sadly, most Canucks would not know AT.

Oh, and the Canucks are "superior warriors" and will take the cup!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Yeasureyoubetcha

And if you have to ask what cup...don't bother taking the Canadian test
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
              And Amanda's "lead performance" nom is for "Breach". She totally kicked butt in that one!
              Even though it was an action-y episode, you did get various moments of different emotions in that one.
              The best episodes are the Magnus heavy ones. She (magnus & AT) just holds your attention in a way some of the other don't.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                More than a little apparently. . You did very well. I got 49/50, there was one local BC politician I did not know.

Sadly, most Canucks would not know AT.

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Yeasureyoubetcha

The Bruins. That's all I got to say.
                (or as they say in Boston "da brewins"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  Yeasureyoubetcha

This reminds me - have you guys seen the shoe commercials with Wayne Gretsky? I couldn't believe I was seeing him. Made my day.
                  Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                  Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Hmmm ... only 41 for me, but in fairness, one of them was I got mixed up on two of the 2010 mascots, and two were kick-in-the-butt for missing b/c I *did* actually know the correct answer, but the other 7 I honestly have no clue as to who they are!

And yes, I may not be good at winter sports, but I AM really a Canadian, I swear!!!
                    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                    ames on facebook
                    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

I got a 35 out of 51. I'm a good neighbor to Canada . Were any of those curling people? Of the 35, probably only really knew about 10. The others were easy to guess by process of elimination.

What cup?????

The one the boys wear to play baseball?

Comment

i got a 35 out of 51. I'm a good neighbor to canada . Were any of those curling people? Of the 35, probably only really knew about 10. The others were easy to guess by process of elimination.

What cup?????

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I thought Redwings was a blue-collar shoe company...
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

What cup?????

some players would say that is the most important one of all
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                              I thought Redwings was a blue-collar shoe company...
                              They also exist. But the REAL Redwings are the Detroit Redwings. The bestest hockey team.

(I must now run from the Canadians )
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X