Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    When I was in Vancouver there was a full page ad in the paper for this event so I'm sure it was a huge success.
    According to the group, it raised $140,000.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
      According to the group, it raised $140,000.
      Fabulous!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

tweet by Robin Dunne:

@amandatapping, don't know if it's too late for Tapp Tues, but I was wondering if you've always been an epic giggler? Or just on #Sanctuary?

Comment

Sorry for all the posts in a row but just found this:

AT reflects on her favourite Stargate memory (then David Hewlett comments on Trio and Jewel Staite speaks about AT and DH)http://www.spacecast.com/article/Stargate-Memories

For Canadian fans, there will be an Innerspace special after next Tuesday's final SGU that is to include former Stargate cast members. I don't know if it includes more than this from AT.

Comment

AT reflects on her favourite Stargate memory (then David Hewlett comments on Trio and Jewel Staite speaks about AT and DH)http://www.spacecast.com/article/Stargate-Memories

For Canadian fans, there will be an Innerspace special after next Tuesday's final SGU that is to include former Stargate cast members. I don't know if it includes more than this from AT.
            That's great. Thanks for posting.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

tweet by Robin Dunne:

@amandatapping, don't know if it's too late for Tapp Tues, but I was wondering if you've always been an epic giggler? Or just on #Sanctuary?

This one is really nice.

@amandatapping Me and the man!! Great day recording voices for the zenoids! I heart @WilliamShatner big time. http://twitpic.com/4utbda

That's the second time she's posted a pic on her account.

I'll be waiting. Oh, and thanks.

Comment

Hey everyone,

Been catching up on the thread, on the body image chat, I hate the stick thin thing, I'm 4'11 tall and by no means skinny, I where a UK size 14. I have come to accept who I am and what I look like. I became very sad a few years ago when my then 7 year old niece started hiding her food because she didn't want to get fat! I'm so glad there are people like Amanda Tapping to be her role model.

As for the airbrushing, I think its disgusting! I mean what does that say to young people? Plus the PhotoShop skills were appalling!

Thank you to everyone who posted links, I enjoyed them all.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

That was awesome, thanks for posting! And, geez, Amanda's hair is gorgeous!!

Also, Happy Mother's Day to Amanda and all mothers out there!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post

Also, Happy Mother's Day to Amanda and all mothers out there!!
                    A salute to moms.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                      A salute to moms.
                      *channeling Hee-Haw* Saaaaaalute!
                      Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                      Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                        Hey everyone,

Been catching up on the thread, on the body image chat, I hate the stick thin thing, I'm 4'11 tall and by no means skinny, I where a UK size 14. I have come to accept who I am and what I look like. I became very sad a few years ago when my then 7 year old niece started hiding her food because she didn't want to get fat! I'm so glad there are people like Amanda Tapping to be her role model.

As for the airbrushing, I think its disgusting! I mean what does that say to young people? Plus the PhotoShop skills were appalling!

Thank you to everyone who posted links, I enjoyed them all.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        The only time I use PS is when I'm fixing my own pics. Really, if I'm going to showcase a pic of me somewhere, it has to be fixed first. Since I can't take good pics, I have someone on stand by to fix them for me so I don't look half as bad.

I'm trying to lose 10-15 pounds, not because for health reasons, but because I want the body back that I had when I was younger.

Comment

I know I'm a little late but a big happy mothers day to the Samandan mums and aunties and sisters and daughters.
                          As a mum of 2 amazingly beautiful children, I am truly blessed and the most lucky mum in the world. And to add to that I have 11 super amazing nieces and nephews who rock my world.
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Thanks
                            Cause this auntie got told 'of course you need to come. We need someone to take the pictures'
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              Thanks
                              Cause this auntie got told 'of course you need to come. We need someone to take the pictures'
                              Awww, neph gave this aunty flowers for his 'borrowed' mom
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I'm not a biological mother, but I have two god-daughters, and they were both so very sweet to me on Mother's day.

I don't know if Sam would have had the chance to be a Mom, but if not, she has Cassie. I'd like to think she and Jack were looking out for her like parents after Janet died. And that they had a nice Mother's Day together (if she was Earthside, of course).

Comment

Working...
                                X