No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that Amanda is finished directing, I wonder if we will get get Tapping Tuesdays more often now...got to get my fix of the Tapping
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      tempting...does lorne come with them?
      LOL! I don't think so but maybe that's buried in the fine print.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Something to look forward to tomorrow despite being back at work--Magnus Monday!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          Something to look forward to tomorrow despite being back at work--Magnus Monday!
          Ooh, Magnus Monday and Tapping Tuesday
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
            I actually rented the movie a few years ago but I could not wait for Amanda's part. So I spent a lot of time fast forwarding through it to find Amanda's really, really small part.
            When I tuned in they were at the hospital, and I knew Amanda played a doctor, so I was lucky that I didn't have too much to watch before she appeared!

Comment

@amandatapping Thursday May 5th I'm giving the keynote speech at the Canadian Breast Cancer foundation luncheon! Nervous!! www.cbcf.org/bcyukon xo

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Ooh, Magnus Monday and Tapping Tuesday
                I love that Magnus Monday followed by Tapping Teusday best days of the week!
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Especially as Magnus Monday is now the day we get new eppys! Bring on Tapping, Dunne, Robbins, Heyerdahl and Darshi! With a nice amount of Young ( but not tonight).
                  Last edited by suse; 02 May 2011, 10:27 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Eeep! I'm so excited that it's M.A.D. Magnus Monday again! Have you guys seen the trailer for today's episode? They should have named it "Kill Will" - and I would totally dig it if they stick Helen in a yellow track suit!

At least we know we get to see some Tapping tonight! Last week was rather unbearable in that regard.

Speaking of seeing some Tapping, I saw The Void. Have to say she was the glue that held the thing together. I love what she did with the character at the beginning. She was definitely not Carter and I appreciated that. At the end it did seem to slip into a very Carter character, but I think that's what the writers were wanting the whole time anyway. It was nice to see one of her characters get some lovin' finally! Hint, hint, MAD guys... Helen has been rather lonely lately...

Also thought it was interesting that the woman who cast The Void was the same person who cast Xena Warrior Princess. (Beth Hymson-Ayer)
                    Last edited by Feast of the Muse; 02 May 2011, 05:26 PM.
                    Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                    Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

And with a gorgeous man too. What a hardship she had! She did say that they ahd to remind her so be more less military. She thought she had forgetten how to act anything but Sam there for a bit! I'm guessing that's why she did projects over hiatus, to work other muscles. She was also squeeing over working with Malcolm McDowell.
                      sigpic
                      Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
                        Eeep! I'm so excited that it's M.A.D. Magnus Monday again! Have you guys seen the trailer for today's episode? They should have named it "Kill Will" - and I would totally dig it if they stick Helen in a yellow track suit!

At least tonight we know we get to see some Tapping tonight! Last week was rather unbearable in that regard.

Speaking of seeing some Tapping, I saw The Void. Have to say she was the glue that held the thing together. I love what she did with the character at the beginning. She was definitely not Carter and I appreciated that. At the end it did seem to slip into a very Carter character, but I think that's what the writers were wanting the whole time anyway. It was nice to see one of her characters get some lovin' finally! Hint, hint, MAD guys... Helen has been rather lonely lately...

Also thought it was interesting that the woman who cast The Void was the same person who cast Xena Warrior Princess. (Beth Hymson-Ayer)
                        Interesting that she has now worked with at least three actors from The Highlander - Adrian Paul, Peter Wingfield, and Jim Byrnes.

Comment

You know I hadn't caught that. I always really like Highlander.

Comment

Me too.

You know, all these Sam vids... I need to start a rewatch. I love my Stargate Classic.
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

I think, instead of magnus monday, it's MAD Monday

get MAD....10, 9C only on skiffy
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'll call it a MAD Magnus Monday. After all, Helen Magnus is the reason I watch!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X